This event, which takes place every three years, plays tribute to international designers' iconic political posters.
The posters selected reveal the major political problems of the last few years. They also are an ode to tolerance, freedom of speech and diversity.
This 14th edition will cover themes such as:
- Global warming and Greta Thunberg's influence
- The #MeToo movement
- Donald Trump and the US politics
In a few words, a line, a drawing... these posters question, accuse, force to reflection.
Activities around the Triennale
- Screenings covering the various themes presented in the exhibition
- Citizen debates
- Slogan writing workshops.
- Graphic design and poster making workshops
- Guided tours for all
From 06 February to 19 December 2021.