- Museum or Interpretation Centre
The Archeosite and Museum of Aubechies, dedicated to the era separating Pre-history from Roman times, is the largest archaeological open-air museum in Belgium.
Exploring the site
Nature and history (particularly pre-history) lovers are sure to find the site enchanting. Look out for:
- the habitations presenting the daily life in the Neolithic, Bronze and Iron ages
- archaeological reconstructions based on excavation finds
- a journey through the Gallo Roman era through a temple, a necropolis, a villa and a shallop
- Musical and craft events on Sundays (from Mid-April to mid-October
A museum presenting Celtic and Gallo-Roman beliefs
This space, dedicated to the archaeological excavation done in the the region, features no less than 550 objects.
Events for all
- Racing the Gods in April
- Children's carnival
- Beltain bonfire on the Summer Solstice
- Archaeological weekends
Validity date: from 01-01-2021 au 31-12-2021
- Offer valid throughout 2021 except for June 27th-28th and August 29th-30th
- 8.55€ instead of 9.5€ per adult, 4.5€ instead of 5€ per 4-12 y.o. child
- Valid for 4 persons max per voucher.
- Cannot be combined with any other ongoing promotion or offer
- This voucher must be printed and given to the ticket office on arrival
Daylight - Shop - Car parking - Cycle rack - Parking - Playground
Guide available/groups - German - EN - FR - NL - Guide available/individuals - FR