- Museum or Interpretation Centre
The Baugnez 44 Historical Center is considered one of the most beautiful of the Battle of the Bulge museums. Come and (re)discover this page of history in Wallonia.
The various large offensives and operations are explained to visitors with 16 scenes are reconstituted and 120 displays presented in the museum. Unique pieces related to the Baugnez/Malmedy massacre are presented.
The tour concludes with a film about the Baugnez massacre of 17 December 1944. 2 screening areas, equipped with sound and light equipment, will take you right you back to the winter of 1944.
Throughout your visit a multi-lingual audio guide offers a detailed commentary: the history and anecdotes of the pieces exposed is fully detailed.
Visitors with specific needs
Please click here to see the list of facilities and activities accessible to visitors with reduced mobility. Wallonia has developed the Access-i program to give travellers a clear understanding of what the infrastructures offer.
Please note, on this site:
- If you have a wheelchair: parking, toilets, adapted museum trail. You will need a little help to get in the lift.
- If you have difficulties walking: benches and chairs throughout the museum. Lift to go to the first floor.
- If you are deaf or hard of hearing: didactic panels along the museum trail.
BAUGNEZ 44 HISTORICAL CENTRE – BATTLE OF THE BULGE MUSEUM
Validity date: from 01-01-2020 au 31-12-2020
- Offer valid throughout 2020
- Valid for 4 persons max per voucher.
- Cannot be combined with any other ongoing promotion or offer
- This voucher must be printed and given to the ticket office on arrival
Access for PRM (autodeclared) - Cafe - Shop - Car parking - Parking - Restaurant
Pets not allowed
Guide available/groups - German - EN - FR - NL - Audioguide/mobile app/tablet