- Woodland, nature reserve or natural area
- Recreational park
- Provincial estate - Domain
- Lake, water body or waterway
- Sport and relaxation
- Adventure sports
This leisure park set in a stunning natural area in the province of Walloon Brabant promises a wonderful day out. Just 30 minutes from Brussels, the Bois des Rêves, at the very heart of a forest, offers a wide range of activities for the whole family.
66 hectares of fun
- Well signed trails in varied landscapes
- 17 km marked trail, Bois des Rêves-Bois de Lauzell, for hikers and runners
- Peaceful pond home to many ducks
- Mountain bike trails
- Fitness trails with 9 challenges adapted to PRMs
- Ponds for fishing (open from the 2nd Saturday in March to the 2nd Sunday in December)
- Horse riding trail
- Swimming pool with a beach and paddling pool
- Large play area
There are 6 BBQ areas which can be rented for private and professional events (April to October) - the Bois des Rêves provides a stunning setting for this.
Please check the opening times, booking tips and recommendations with them (either via their website or by contacting them directly) before visiting. Remember to check the border and quarantine regulations before travelling.
Click here to see the list of attractions now reopened.
English - French - Dutch
Fishing - Swimming pool
Access for PRM (autodeclared) - Training materials on request - Car parking - Cycle rack - Parking - Playground - Barbecue/picnic area