- Water attraction
- Woodland, nature reserve or natural area
- Lake, water body or waterway
- Sport and relaxation
- Kayak, canoe or rafting
- Swimming & diving
- Watersports or sailing
The Bütgenbach lake, created by the Warche dam, offers a wide range of sports and outdoor activities. Why not enjoy VENNtastic Beach on its banks? Monitored swimming zone, trampolines, pedal boats, play areas, kayaking... There is something for everyone.
No need to choose between seaside and mountain
The best of two worlds awaits in Worriken: forests, rivers and a 8000 m² sandy beach...
The advantages of the VENNtastic Beach
- Large sandy beach where you will always find a peaceful spot
- Lawns and sports fields (beach volley and beach soccer)
- Monitored bathing areas, play areas, deckchairs, aqua volley net
- Paddling pool for the little ones
- Kayak and pedal boat rentals
Before getting on the road, do contact the closest tourist office to your destination. If you are going to the Hautes Fagnes, please remember the number of visitors is limited each day. The Hautes Fagnes Tourist Office will give you the latest details. The Luxembourg and East Cantons Tourist Office will give you the ski slopes opening times. For additional skiing and winter sports information in Belgium, you can contact the East Contons Tourist Office.
Car parking - Parking - Playground - Restaurant