- Chocolate maker
- Museum or Interpretation Centre
- Local producer
Jean-Philippe Darcis, Belgian chocolate ambassador and pioneer of the macaron in Belgium, welcomes you in his chocolate museum in Verviers. There you will retrace the origins and history of this fantastic treat through a chocolate trail.
The Philippe Darcis chocolate museum offers the sweetest journey in the cacao world. This walk through time, from the Mayas to the first chocolate shops, via the French Revolution, is sure to fascinate you.
After enjoying the museum, audio guide in hand, the visitors can enjoy a chocolate tasting.
The Darcis chocolate factory also features a pastry academy.
The artist and his savoir-faire
Jean-Philippe Darcis was rewarded countless times for his talent for patisserie and chocolate by international competitions. Always on a quest for innovation, he is, since 20012, the proud winner of the International Belgian Chocolate Prize and was named Ambassador of Belgian chocolate for life.
There are now several Darcy boutiques through Belgium.
After this visit, you will feel like an expert in the art of chocolate!
Validity date: from 01-01-2022 au 31-12-2022
- Offer valid throughout 2022
- 6€ instead of 8€ (adults), 4€ instead of 6€ (children aged 6 to 12),
- Valid for 4 persons max per voucher.
- Cannot be combined with any other ongoing promotion or offer
- This voucher must be printed and given to the ticket office on arrival
Sales counter - Tasting - Tour of facilities
Motor Home parking