- Adventure park
- Sport and relaxation
- Lasergame & paintball
- Adventure sports
The Parc de Dinant Aventure, which overlooks the Lesse and Meuse valleys, offers thrilling adventures in a stunning natural setting.
A superb nature background
Dinant Aventure is a former sandstone quarry turned into a leisure and adventure park. Located near the Lesse valley, its 18 hectares estate (mixing rocks and woodland) overlooks the Meuse valley, thus offering exceptional panoramas on the hills around Dinant. The very heart of the park is a natural rocky amphitheatre, where the most sensational activities take place. The site has been listed NATURA 2000 for the variety of its fauna and flora.
A brand-new adventure playground
Dinant Aventure also offers quite unique adventures and activities in Belgium:
- an impressive bridge, 100 m long, 60 m high
- the Via Vita, a climbing trail filled with challenges
- the XL swing- almost free-falling for the 60 m high platform, suspended on a rope which will creature a sensational swing effect.
And of course, led by our bilingual monitors:
- Aerial trail and vertigo trail
- Abseiling, climbing, death rise
- equilibrium trail
- incentive trail and team building trail
- paintball and laser game
A program just for kids, Ardenne games: there is so much fun to be had!
After a quick initiation, you will get to enjoy the tree top adventure, jump in the cable car, meet a few challenges in the underground gallery. Imagine how proud your little ones will feel!
Also at Dinant Evasion
DINANT EVASION - DINANT AVENTURE
Validity date: from 01-01-2021 au 31-12-2021
- Activities: from 30 mn to 5 h. Offer not valid on options. Booking is mandatory.
- Offer valid throughout 2021
- Valid for 4 persons max per voucher.
- Cannot be combined with any other ongoing promotion or offer
- This voucher must be printed and given to the ticket office on arrival
- If booking online, please contact the site first to know which process to follow to enjoy this promotion
Cafe - Car parking
With guide only - Guide available/groups - EN - FR - NL - Guide available/individuals - EN - FR - NL