- Sport and relaxation
- Donkey ride
Looking for the perfect day out with children? Donley rides guarantee a memorable experience.
Half or full days
- 5 to 15 km rides
- Trails through the local countryside the Fond des Vaulx, the secret valley in the Calestienne area
- Possibility to order a picnic hamper with terroir products
Over several days
- 2-3-day rides, sleeping in tents or in gîtes along the way
- Camping equipment carried by the donkeys
- Personal equipment should be in rucksacks and carried by individuals
- Possibility to try terroir products
Good to know
- Someone from Escap'Anes will always guide you
- Only children are allowed on the donkeys
- Walking boots, rucksack... recommended
- Dogs are welcome but should be kept on leash
COVID : We do our best to keep you informed. It's best, however, to check the latest news with the attraction you are visiting, or operator you have booked an activity with. The Covid Safe Certificate is mandatory, as is wearing masks for anyone over the age of 6. Planning to go for a walk in the Haute Fagnes, enjoy the magic of Christmas, maybe find a place for a well deserved break? Read our travel advice.
This information is given for indication purposes only, best to check with the site you hope to visit before heading there - by phone, email, social media or simply by visiting their website.