- Museum or Interpretation Centre
- Industrial heritage
Le Pass is a unique attraction featuring interactive, family-friendly exhibitions to approach science in a different way. The site is situated just 6 km from Mons.
Fascinating activities for children and adults complete the experience. Built on a former coal mine, the architecture was renovated by architect Jean Nouvel. Its design alone is worth a detour.
Le Pass also invites you to discover an unseen movie "Together" on sustainable energy and citizens' initiatives. Don't miss the showroom where the "H2O!" movie (on sustainability and access to water for all) is screened on the 5 sides of a giant cube.
It's new and it's at Le Pass
A new playground
A fantastic space with both indoor and outdoor activities. Difficult to know where to start: swings, zip wires... It's all about adventures here.
Life science and the Lab’expo Chimie
Chemistry is all around us. It's all about research and innovation which at Le Pass can be discovered by games. This fantastic interactive playground is sure to sharpen the mind of the little ones.
The Waouh zone, a space to dream
This new way to approach the digital world through sound, light, movement lets you interact with 5 artworks and explore the limit between virtual and reality.
The Pixel factory, a space to create
In this area, Le Pass invites you to let your imagination roam free: 3D printer, vinyl cutter, digital knitter... Your turn to play!
The Mendeleïev Experience
A journey to the world of atoms and an immersive visual experience. Use our movements to understand the composition of chemical elements and see how they react...
The Adventure Garden
A 28 hectares park with observatories and heaps with a fantastic ecosystem await, should you want to enjoy nature as well. Visitors can also enjoy an indoor tree trail experience.
Learning while having fun: that's Le Pass experience.
PARC D'AVENTURES SCIENTIFIQUES (PASS)
Validity date: from 01-01-2021 au 31-12-2021
- Offer valid throughout 2021. Le Pass will be open on Sundays and during school holidays from 10 am to 6 pm. Please check the latest opening times and regulations on pass.be
- 13.6€ instead of 17€ per adult, 9.6€ instead of 12€ per child aged 4 to 18 years
- You must have booked your ticket in advance. You can do so on pass-be.tickeasy.com > in the Ticket d’entrée individuel partenaire / 1 JOUR category, select Tickets Escapade bon (Wallonie Belgique Tourisme) - Adulte 13,60€ et enfant 9,60€ and add them to your basket. Step 2 of the process will then ask you for the date requested for your visit. On the day, please bring your tickets and reduction voucher and give them on arrival.
- Valid for 4 persons max per voucher.
- Cannot be combined with any other ongoing promotion or offer
Outdoor catering - Indoor catering - Free catering
Cafe - Daylight - Shop - Training materials on request - Non-smoking - Car parking - Parking - Playground - Restaurant - Wi-Fi
Guide available/groups - EN - FR - NL