- Sport and relaxation
- Waterways holidays
- River cruises
Fancy seeing Liège and the south of Belgium from a different angle? Try Le Pays de Liège: a beautiful boat offering comfortable and memorable cruises. Perfect with friends or family!
With these cruises you can:
- Go shopping in Maastricht
- Explore Huy and its citadel
- Wow at the Cristallerie du Val-Saint-Lambert
- Wander through the Préhistomuseum de Ramioul
- Relax at the Montagne Saint-Pierre nature reserve
- See the Kanne section and the Flemish part of the Albert Canal
In summer, Le Pays de Liège boat also organises gourmet cruises with musical animations, as well as very cheerful cruises to make the most of the 15th of August fireworks.
Other cruises through the year
- The Game dishes cruise
- The Valentine's day cruise
- The lily of the valley cruise
- The Lobster cruise
- The Mother's Day cruise
- The summer cruise
- The « Fêtes de Wallonie » cruise
- The 14th of July cruise
- The 15th of August cruise
Visitors with specific needs
Please click here to see the list of facilities and activities accessible to visitors with reduced mobility. Wallonia has developed the Access-i program to give travellers a clear understanding of what the infrastructures offer.
Before getting on the road, do contact the closest tourist office to your destination. If you are going to the Hautes Fagnes, please remember the number of visitors is limited each day. The Hautes Fagnes Tourist Office will give you the latest details. The Luxembourg and East Cantons Tourist Office will give you the ski slopes opening times. For additional skiing and winter sports information in Belgium, you can contact the East Contons Tourist Office.
Outdoor catering - Indoor catering
Access for PRM (autodeclared) - Air conditioning - Daylight - Training materials on request