- Water attraction
- Sport and relaxation
- Spas and wellbeing
- Swimming & diving
- Watersports or sailing
Le Point d'Eau is an aquatic centre dedicated to leisure and sports in La Louvière. There is something for everyone and much fun to be had!
3,000 m2 in the centre of La Louvière
- Olympic size swimming pool
- On one side, movable board of 11 by 21 m to adapt the depth of the pool to the activity programmes
- On the other side, zone 3 m deep for diving
- 160 m2 wave pool which can be used as a training pool
- Slow and fast rivers
- 80 m long slide with a 20 m dark zone
- Training zone to surf (the only one in Belgium)
- Paddling pools (20, 30 and 40 cm deep)
- Steam rooms
- Cold bath
- Terrace to soak in the sun
COVID : We do our best to keep you informed. It's best, however, to check the latest news with the attraction you are visiting, or operator you have booked an activity with. The Covid Safe Certificate is mandatory, as is wearing masks for anyone over the age of 6. Planning to go for a walk in the Haute Fagnes, enjoy the magic of Christmas, maybe find a place for a well deserved break? Read our travel advice.
This information is given for indication purposes only, best to check with the site you hope to visit before heading there - by phone, email, social media or simply by visiting their website.