- Museum or Interpretation Centre
- Train/tram/tourist train
Liège's Public Transport Museum invites you to (re)discover the vehicles of the past. A real journey through time!
Set in a former tramway depot, around 40 vehicles, such as horse-drawn carriages, trams and trolley buses, all retrace the history of transport from the 18th century to the present day.
You will be astonished by the variety of the collections on display, from horse-drawn carriages to electric tramways and buses, all used between 1875 to now. There also is a rich collection of historical objects, uniforms, scale models and iconographic documents to see.
Discover Liège's future tram
This exhibition, at the end of your visit, features a full-size model and much information.
- Guided tours
- Vintage bus rides
- Birthday parties for children
MUSEE DES TRANSPORTS EN COMMUN DE WALLONIE
Validity date: from 01-01-2021 au 31-12-2021
- Offer valid throughout 2021
- 3.5€ instead of 5€ per adult, 2.8€ instead of 4€ per senior/student, 2.1€ instead of 3€ per 6-12 y.o. child
- Valid for 4 persons max per voucher.
- Cannot be combined with any other ongoing promotion or offer
- This voucher must be printed and given to the ticket office on arrival
- If booking online, please use the code REDWBT to enjoy this promotion
Cafe - Training materials provided - Cycle rack - Parking - Wi-Fi
Guide available/groups - German - EN - FR - NL - Audioguide/mobile app/tablet