- Museum or Interpretation Centre
Situated in the former Villa Royale, residence of the second queen of the Belgian Marie Henriette, the Museum of the City of Waters unveils the history of Spa.
This permanent exhibition presents how Spa became the cradle of balneology through archive documents, videos and collections, among which:
- a magnificent collection of "Jolités" or Bois de Spa, featuring pieces from the seventeenth century to the present day
- vintage posters, engravings and various objects evoking the activity of the oldest spa town in Europe.
The Horse Museum
A fantastic insight into Spa's equestrian past through historical objects.
Visitors can buy combined tickets to see the Musée de la Ville d'Eaux and the The fascinating Laundry museum in Spa for a mere 6€.
Only the ground floor is accessible to people with reduced mobility:
MUSÉES DE LA VILLE D'EAUX
Validity date: from 01-01-2021 au 31-12-2021
- Offer valid throughout 2021
- 3€ au lieu de 4€
- Valid for 4 persons max per voucher.
- Cannot be combined with any other ongoing promotion or offer
- This voucher must be printed and given to the ticket office on arrival
Shop - Car parking - Parking
Guide available/groups - EN - FR - NL