- Sport and relaxation
- Spas and wellbeing
- Thermal baths
Come and relax in the Thermes de Spa, a superb complex in a valley of the Belgian Ardenne.
At the top of a hill overlooking the city of Spa, visitors can indulge in thermal treatments, bringing tradition and modern well-being together.
This 800 m² space is fully dedicated to relaxation:
- steam room
- sauna (in swimsuit or in the nude)
- aqua aerobics
- baby bubbles
- relaxation sessions (meditation or Tibetan singing bowl)
- black or infrared light
- "Zen after 6" evening.
Balneotherapy, beauty treatments and massages
The Thermes de Spa invite you to relax and take care of yourself. The Balneotherapy sessions improve the blood circulation, stimulate the metabolism stimulation and have a beneficial effect on the skin. Beauty treatments (body and facials) will help you feel better about yourself while massages will help leave all worries behind.
New mum? Discover the Mother and Baby treatments
The Maman-Bébé institute was designed to welcome your little ones (5 max. per sessions) and let them discover the pleasure of thermal water - warm, soft as a caress, comforting. The perfect moment of relaxation for both of you...
The Maman-Bébé space features:
- private lockers
- a welcome area
- a lounge
- a nursery with a play area
- a bedroom
- a kitchen (and everything you need to warm a bottle)
This zone links easily to the rest of the spa.
- No children under 6.
- Accessible to PRMs with an accompanying person
- Private parking (for a fee) during the opening times.
Information on opening times and prices can be found on the website.
The website present the latest deals and packages available at the Thermes de Spa.
THERMES DE SPA
Validity date: from 01-01-2020 au 31-12-2020
- Offer valid throughout 2020
- Valid for 4 persons max per voucher.
- Cannot be combined with any other ongoing promotion or offer
- This voucher must be printed and given to the ticket office on arrival
French - Dutch
Spa - Swimming pool - Sauna