- Grottoes and caves
The Cave of Comblain, listed as an underground cavity of scientific interest, can be found in the Liège province, on the hills of the Comblain-au-Pont village.
This cave has the distinctive characteristic of having its own ecosystem, thus providing bats with the perfect shelter to hibernate. This has earned the site its "underground cavity of scientific interest" status. Everything is designed to protect this unique environment.
Passionate guides will reveal the secrets of the caves and explain how this incredible cavity was formed:
- Limestone formation at the bottom of the oceans
- The movement of continents
- How water sculpts a landscape
- How limestone erodes
- How stalagmites stalactites and other stone formations are created
The atmosphere is very friendly so feel free to ask as many questions as you wish.
Following the visit, why not stay and enjoy the site a little longer, try a local beer, let the children play on the wooden playgrounds?
Validity date: from 01-01-2021 au 31-12-2021
- Offer valid throughout 2021
- 7.65€ instead of 8.5€ per adult and 5.85€ instead of 6.5€ per child aged 4 to 11 years
- Valid for 4 persons max per voucher.
- Cannot be combined with any other ongoing promotion or offer
- This voucher must be printed and given to the ticket office on arrival
- If booking online, please contact the site first to know which process to follow to enjoy this promotion
- Place Leblanc 74170 Comblain-au-PontPhone number +32 4 369 26 44
Shop - Car parking - Parking
Guide available/groups - FR - NL - Guide available/individuals - FR - NL