- Museum or Interpretation Centre
- Industrial heritage
The Musée de l'Industrie, in the Bois du Cazier, South of Charleroi, takes you back to the industrial revolution era.
This museum presents the Belgian industrial revolution in the 19th century in several stages, focusing as the trail unrolls on the different sectors: coal, steel, glass, metal, mechanical and electrical construction, chemicals, printing, even mentioning the workers' social life.
Visitors with specific needs
Wallonia has created an Access-i network presenting the facilities available at sites and attractions throughout the region. Please check the detailed page for this location.
Promo! Discount coupon Escapades
BOIS DU CAZIER
Validity date: from 01-01-2021 au 31-12-2021
- Offer throughout 2021
- 6.4€ instead of 8€ per adult, 3.6€ instead of 4.5€ per child aged 4 to 18 years old
- Valid for 4 persons max per voucher
- Cannot be combined with any other ongoing promotion or offer
- This voucher must be printed and given to the ticket office on arrival
- If booking online, please contact the site first to know which process to follow to enjoy this promotion
English - French - Italian - Dutch
Guide available/groups - FR