- Museum or Interpretation Centre
- Religious heritage
The Malmundarium, a former Benedictine monastery, is a space dedicated to memory, art, history and culture in the Cantons de l'Est region.
Visitors are sure to enjoy the beauty of the building recently renovated as well as the route through the museum, playful and interactive.
A journey through the history of Malmedy
The 3,000 m2 site, stretched over 2 floors, will immerse you in 14 centuries of the region’s history. Visitors can explore:
- the information and documentation centre
- the "Mon'Art" gallery
- the cloister and its courtyard,
- the leather workshop,
- the carnival workshop, the paper workshop (demonstration on request),
- the Treasure of the cathedral
- the historium
Prestigious exhibitions are regularly organised as well as activities for groups and school.
Validity date: from 01-01-2021 au 31-12-2021
- Offer valid throughout 2021
- 3€ instead of 6€ per adult,2.5€ instead of 5€ per senior/student, 1.5€ instead of 3€ per 6-12 y.o. child
- Valid for 4 persons max per voucher.
- Cannot be combined with any other ongoing promotion or offer
- This voucher must be printed and given to the ticket office on arrival
Shop - Car parking - Parking
Guide available/groups - German - EN - FR - NL