- Train/tram/tourist train
- Sport and relaxation
- Adventure sports
Have fun riding a rail bike, allowing you to travel at your own pace on former railway tracks. The trail goes through the picturesque Molignée valley, between Falaën and Maredsous.
Draisines: a cross between a bike and a wagon
The Draisines or rail bikes are curious little vehicles, easy and fun to manoeuvre... Simply pedal as on a bike to travel along the rail track along the stunning Molignées valley, in the province of Namur. A little twist for memorable days.
A choice of routes
- Falaën - Maredsous - Falaën: 6 km - 90 minutes
- Warnant - Falaën - Warnant: 8 km - 90 minutes
- Warnant - Falaën - Maredsous and back: 14 km - 180 minutes
- Booking possible 24 hours before your excursion, via the Draisines de la Molignée website.
- Dogs are welcome
- Parking on site
Visitors with specific needs
Please click here to see the list of facilities and activities accessible to visitors with reduced mobility. Wallonia has developed the Access-i program to give travellers a clear understanding of what the infrastructures offer.
LA MOLIGNÉE RAIL BIKES
Validity date: from 01-01-2020 au 31-12-2020
- Offer valid throughout 2020
- Valid for 4 persons max per voucher.
- Cannot be combined with any other ongoing promotion or offer
- This voucher must be printed and given to the ticket office on arrival
Minimum duration : 1:30
German - English - French - Dutch
Access for PRM (autodeclared) - Cafe - Car parking - Cycle rack - Parking - Playground - Restaurant
Access: E411 motorway, exit 19 for Spontin, Yvoir, then follow the signs for Maredsous on the N971.