- Museum or Interpretation Centre
The splendid 1880 Pouhon Pierre le Grand, offers you "Spa Experience" a 360 degree film and a permanent Joan Mirò.art collection.
The Pouhon Pierre le Grand is the place which is thought to be the first place the famous spa water was collected. It also house the Tourist Office.
Immersia, the virtual experience at Spa
Le Pouhon and the Tourist Office invite you to discover the riches of the City of Eaux and its region thanks to virtual reality. For 5 minutes you fly over the Fagnes, immersing yourself in 24 Hours of Spa, on the most beautiful circuit in the world, or take part in the Carnival of Stavelot. You expetrience the whole thing as if you were there in 360 degrees splendour, thanks to a multimedia mask.
Joan Miró, permanent collection
Pouhon Pierre le Grand art space is honoured to exhibit a hundred original works by the Spanish master Joan Miró: watercolors, lithographs, drawings, engravings, collages and ceramics.
Most of the works present at this permanent exhibition are unknown to the public or are being exhibited for the very first time.
SPA TOURIST OFFICE
Validity date: from 01-01-2021 au 31-12-2021
- Valid throughout 2021
- 90€ instead of 105€. Valid for the Art Nouveau or Nature guided tour
- The tour must be booked at least 2 weeks in advance. Based on availability. Groups of 20 persons max. Duration: 1h30-2h.
- Cannot be combined with any other ongoing promotion or offer
- This voucher must be printed and given to the ticket office on arrival
- If booking online, please used the code ESCAPADE90 to enjoy this promotion
Print the voucher and give it to the Tourist Office.
Valid throughout 2019 except for January 1 and December 25.
Please book in advance ( 2 weeks in advance min.)
Based on availability.
Valid for a group of 20 persons max per voucher.
Car parking - Parking