- Train/tram/tourist train
Enjoy a travel through time aboard this authentic steam train, a wonderful way to discover the Viroin and Haute-Meuse valleys in Wallonia.
The steam railway of the three valleys or CFV3V goes from Mariembourg to Treignes, via Nismes, Olloy-sur-Viroin and Vierves, the latter being listed as one of the prettiest villages in Wallonia. You are sure to fall under the charm of the picturesque landscapes along the way.
You can learn more about this network, famous in Europe for its beauty at the Musée du Chemin de Fer à Vapeur des Trois Vallées.
Special events to put in your agenda
- February: Valentine's day train, booking required
- April: Easter train
- June: BBQ train, booking required
- July: model trains day
- August: terroir products market
- September: terroir products train (booking required), steam fest
- October: Halloween train
- December: Christmas train
Details and exact dates can be found on the official website.
Before getting on the road, do contact the closest tourist office to your destination. If you are going to the Hautes Fagnes, please remember the number of visitors is limited each day. The Hautes Fagnes Tourist Office will give you the latest details. The Luxembourg and East Cantons Tourist Office will give you the ski slopes opening times. For additional skiing and winter sports information in Belgium, you can contact the East Contons Tourist Office.
THE STEAM TRAIN OF THE 3 VALLÉES
Validity date: from 01-01-2021 au 31-12-2021
- Offer valid throughout 2021 (outside special events)
- 11.70€ instead of 13€ for adults, 7.20€ instead of 8€ for children
- Valid for 4 persons max per voucher.
- Cannot be combined with any other ongoing promotion or offer
- This voucher must be printed and given to the ticket office on arrival
- If booking online, please contact the site first to know which process to follow to enjoy this promotion
Please click here to see the list of facilities and activities accessible to visitors with reduced mobility. Wallonia has developed the Access-i program to give travellers a clear understanding of what the infrastructures offer.
Please note, on this site:
- A specially equipped coach has been adapted for travellers in a wheelchair
Access for PRM (autodeclared) - Car parking - Motor Home parking - Cycle rack - Parking
Guide available/individuals - DE - EN - FR - NL - Audioguide/mobile app/tablet