- Museum or Interpretation Centre
This museum, once an inn, served as headquarters to the Duke of Wellington the night of June 17th, 1815. Right before the famous battle of Waterloo...
Its collections retrace the European political background before and after the fight, putting forward engravings, historical weapons and documents.
A rich historical collection
Walking through the museum, you will see the rooms where Wellington and his aide-de-camp settled down to prepare for the last battle. Visitors can also admire an exceptional selection of weapons, a French cannon, the Duke's cape and authentic maps and letters from both French and British armies.
The Duke of Wellington wrote and signed his victory report from this inn, in Waterloo, hence the name of the battle. The fight itself took place a little further on.
WELLINGTON MUSEUM WATERLOO
Validity date: from 01-01-2021 au 31-12-2021
- Offer valid for the permanent collections. Cannot be applied to temporary exhibitions
- Offer valid throughout 2021
- Valid for 4 persons max per voucher.
- Cannot be combined with any other ongoing promotion or offer
- This voucher must be printed and given to the ticket office on arrival
- If booking online, please use the code EscWall2021 to enjoy this promotion
Garden - Daylight - Shop - Common bathroom
Pets not allowed
Guide available/groups - German - EN - ES - FR - IT - NL - PT - Audioguide/mobile app/tablet