We do our best to keep our information up to date but it's always best to check with the site you hope to visit before heading there - by phone, email, social media or simply by visiting their website - to see their latest opening hours and entry conditions.
Forget dusty, boring museums. There are many to discover in Wallonia, each with its own universe, its own atmosphere. Some are vibrant, others quirky or immersive. All are incredibly welcoming, aiming at making learning fun. Exploring them is a pure delight, whether you are coming on your own, with family or friends.
Label, certification or network
- Electric boats rentals on the Meuse river | Dinant© DINANT NautiqueDinant
Electric boats rentals on the Meuse river | DinantDinant Evasion invites you to see Dinant, the birth town of Adolphe Sax, from an electric boat – quite a different angle! Even better: no license is required. Get on board, adventure awaits!
- Electric boat rentals for cruises on the Canal du Centre© Utopix - VhelloStrépy-Bracquegnies
Electric boat rentals for cruises on the Canal du CentreThe Boatlifts of the Canal du Centre Historique, listed by UNESCO, are iconic sights in the Region. From the Cantine des Italiens, you can rent electric boats (no permit required!) and indulge in a journey through time.
- Le Siroteur | An outdoor Escape Game near Namur© Le Siroteur ASBLLa Bruyère
Le Siroteur | An outdoor Escape Game near NamurLe Siroteur has designed a Slow Tourism Escape Game, set in nature and based on real facts. Perfect to learn about the local history... In La Bruyère, near Namur.
- The citadel of Dinant, a fortress in the Meuse valley© WBT - J.P. RemyDinant
The citadel of Dinant, a fortress in the Meuse valleyThe citadel of Dinant promises an incredible day out. Retrace 900 years history and discover the Meuse valley in Belgium.
- Adventure Valley Durbuy: the largest adventure park in Belgium© Adventure Valley DurbuyDurbuy
Adventure Valley Durbuy: the largest adventure park in BelgiumNear Durbuy, known as the smallest town in the world, awaits the Adventure Valley Durbuy, the largest adventure park in Belgium.
- The Citadel of Namur and its fascinating network of underground galleries© Simon SchmittNamur
The Citadel of Namur and its fascinating network of underground galleriesUpon inspection of the Citadel, Napoleon labelled it as “Europe’s Termite Mound” due to its extensive network of underground passages. Discover 500m of restored passages with an immersive-guided tour that will take you to the heart of the history of the Citadel’s entrails, through sound and light.
- Liège Outdoor Game© Liège Outdoor GameLiège
Liège Outdoor GameLiège Outdoor Game organises games to enjoy with friend and family in the Fiery City - either indoor or online.
- Fort de Pontisse | Near Liège© Fort de PontisseHerstal
Fort de Pontisse | Near LiègeBuilt in 1888 by General Henri-Alexis Brialmont, Fort Pontisse is one of the twelve forts that made up the Fortified Position of Liège.
- Moha Castle Escape Game© Château de MohaWanze
Moha Castle Escape GameLove Escape Games? Come and solve the mystery of the secret library of Moha castle...
- Centre d'interprétation d'Art de l'Ecole (Vresse)© Centre d'interprétation d’ArtVresse-sur-Semois
Centre d'interprétation d'Art de l'Ecole (Vresse)Located in the village of Vresse-sur-Sémois (Ardenne), the Centre d’Interprétation d’Art de l’École de Vresse features 200 artworks.
- Charlerooms | Escape games in Charleroi© CharleroomsCharleroi
Charlerooms | Escape games in CharleroiThe recreational centre Charlesroom organises immersive escape rooms, perfect to have fun with friend and family.
- How'Hache: axe throwing in Le Bizet© WBT - Caroline RaseComines-Warneton
How'Hache: axe throwing in Le BizetThis tradition, originally from Canada, requires precision and skill. Are you ready?
- Philippeville underground passages© O.T. PhilippevillePhilippeville
Philippeville underground passagesIn 1656, Vauban redeveloped the Philippeville Fortress on Louis XIV's request. He strengthened the site's defences, emphasising its star shape. Part of the underground network created then remains and can be visited.
- Les Capitaineries de Namur: water fun on the Meuse river© Les Capitaineries de NamurNamur
Les Capitaineries de Namur: water fun on the Meuse riverLooking forward to enjoying the Meuse river when in Namur? Les Capitaineries de Namur offer a wide range of activities.
- How’Labyrinthe - Le Bizet© WBT - Caroline RaseComines-Warneton
How’Labyrinthe - Le BizetWill you dare step in the labyrinth and find the way out?
- The wood hills of the Citadel of Liège: nature at the heart of the fiery city© WBT - J.P. RemyLiège
The wood hills of the Citadel of Liège: nature at the heart of the fiery cityLocated within the citadel, these wood hills are an unexpected urban haven, ideal for peaceful walks and nature lovers. This unique natural and material heritage, 80 hectares in total, has been awarded 3 stars in the Michelin travel guide.
- The Huy fortress and memorial© WBT - David SamynHuy
The Huy fortress and memorialWhile visiting the region of Huy, make sure to visit this fort, a real memorial to the second world war. Its museum retraces its history as a concentration camp.