We do our best to keep our information up to date but it's always best to check with the site you hope to visit before heading there - by phone, email, social media or simply by visiting their website - to see their latest opening hours and entry conditions.
Forget dusty, boring museums. There are many to discover in Wallonia, each with its own universe, its own atmosphere. Some are vibrant, others quirky or immersive. All are incredibly welcoming, aiming at making learning fun. Exploring them is a pure delight, whether you are coming on your own, with family or friends.
Label, certification or network
- Aqua Mundo: a fantastic water park in Vielsalm© Milan VermeulenVielsalm
Aqua Mundo: a fantastic water park in VielsalmAqua Mundo is a fantastic water park in the Center Parcs Les Ardennes (Vielsalm), perfect for a fun and relaxing day.
- Western-City: the American West at the heart of the Ardenne© Western-CityChaudfontaine
Western-City: the American West at the heart of the ArdenneCowboys, Indians, Sheriff, saloon: get ready to explore the American West in Chaudfontaine.
- Le Siroteur | An outdoor Escape Game near Namur© Le Siroteur ASBLLa Bruyère
Le Siroteur | An outdoor Escape Game near NamurLe Siroteur has designed a Slow Tourism Escape Game, set in nature and based on real facts. Perfect to learn about the local history... In La Bruyère, near Namur.
- Les Aventuriers du Relais des Rêves: fun activities in Grez-Doiceau© Les Aventuriers du Relais des RêvesGrez-Doiceau
Les Aventuriers du Relais des Rêves: fun activities in Grez-DoiceauEnjoy lots of fun activities at Le Relais des Rêves : survival challenges, obstacle courses, escape games...
- Lock'n Spin - Escape Games in Froidchapelle© WBT- Pierre PauquayFroidchapelle
Lock'n Spin - Escape Games in FroidchapelleLocated in the Eau d'Heure lakes, Lock’n Spin offers a choice of 2 escape rooms, for teams from 2 to 5 players. Will you succeed to solve the riddles and challenges in time? You have 60 minutes!
- Minigolf 36.6 | Source O Rama (Chaudfontaine)© Benoît CoenenChaudfontaine
Minigolf 36.6 | Source O Rama (Chaudfontaine)Located in the Sources de ChaudfontainePark, Minigolf 36.6 proves perfect for memorable family days out. Its name refers to the temperature of the water at the Thermes de Chaudfontaine.
- Avenature: fun nature activities in Vielsalm (Ardenne)© AvenatureVielsalm
Avenature: fun nature activities in Vielsalm (Ardenne)Avenature is a wonderful opportunity to try a variety of extraordinary adventure sports, all at the same place. The challenges found their inspiration in the local folklore and take place in nature: tree top trekking, discgolf, gauswheel, monkey climbing, western games, kayak, GPS hikes...
- Walibi Belgium theme park: a fun day with friends and family© FTBWWavre
Walibi Belgium theme park: a fun day with friends and familyOne of the most famous theme parks in Belgium! Their mascot, a kangaroo, welcomes families at the entrance to guide them through the many attractions. A new area, Exotic world, has opened this year.
- The Plopsa Coo theme park© Plopsa CooStavelot
The Plopsa Coo theme parkThis family-friendly park offers a great balance of nature, fun and adventure. Take a trip back to prehistoric times at this fun park with aquatic dinosaur themes, water slides, roller coasters and attractions!
- Château d'Hélécine | Walloon Brabant region© Brabant wallonHélécine
Château d'Hélécine | Walloon Brabant regionHalfway between Brussels and Liège, this estate is home to an 18th century Neoclassical castle and a stunning park.
- Reconnect with nature at the Chevetogne Estate© WBT - Denis ErroyauxChevetogne
Reconnect with nature at the Chevetogne EstateThe Domaine Provincial de Chevetogne, which stretches over 550 hectares, is sure to delight you with its many surprises throughout its green spaces and its many creative activities.
- The Labyrinthe de Durbuy, a mind wowing park in Belgium© Asbl LabytourismeBarvaux-sur-Ourthe
The Labyrinthe de Durbuy, a mind wowing park in BelgiumThis off the beaten path theme park is set in nature in the Province of Luxembourg, only 30 minutes from Namur and Liège and 1 hour from Brussels.
- The Claire-Fontaine leisure centre in Godarville© UtopixChapelle-lez-Herlaimont
The Claire-Fontaine leisure centre in GodarvilleThe Domaine de la Claire-Fontaine in Godarville has activities for the whole family. Swimming, adventures, sport, fishing but also relaxing ones...
- The Domaine de Palogne, a leisure centre along the Ourthe© Domaine de PalogneVieuxville
The Domaine de Palogne, a leisure centre along the OurtheThe Domaine de Palogne invites you to discover its enchanting setting where nature, history and relaxation meet.
- Récréalle, a leisure centre in Alle-sur-Semois© RécréalleAlle-sur-Semois
Récréalle, a leisure centre in Alle-sur-SemoisRécréalle is a superb leisure centre on the banks of the Semois river, 20 km from Bouillon and 40 km from Charleville (France).
- "Le Crocodile Rouge" - a surprising amphibious bus at the Eau d'Heure lakes© Crocodile rougeBoussu-lez-Walcourt
"Le Crocodile Rouge" - a surprising amphibious bus at the Eau d'Heure lakesExploring the Eau d'Heure Lakes (the largest water complex in Belgium) on the back of a red crocodile, in fact an amphibious bus: now there is an idea to ta
- Houtopia, a recreative centre dedicated to children in Houffalize© HoutopiaHouffalize
Houtopia, a recreative centre dedicated to children in HouffalizeAt the heart of the Belgian Ardenne, Houtopia is a leisure and sensory discovery park for children.
- Be an astronaut for the day at the Euro Space Center© Euro Space CenterTransinne
Be an astronaut for the day at the Euro Space CenterIn this amazing centre exploring space, training like an astronaut and floating around using simulators truly is an out of this world experience. This great centre challenges you to learn to live in space and build your own rocket for a galactic mission. Euro Space Center is a planet everyone who dreams of galaxies and
- Plopsaqua: a water theme park in Hannut-Landen© Plopsaqua Hannut-LandenHannut
Plopsaqua: a water theme park in Hannut-LandenPlopsaqua Hannut-Landen is a leisure sports centre in Hannut, Province of Liège.
- The Bois des Rêves estate in Ottignies© Brabant wallonOttignies
The Bois des Rêves estate in OttigniesThis leisure park set in a stunning natural area in the province of Walloon Brabant promises a wonderful day out. Just 30 minutes from Brussels, the Bois des Rêves, at the very heart of a forest, offers a wide range of activities for the whole family.
- Laser Game at the Eau d'Heure lakes© Jean-François BaeldenBoussu-lez-Walcourt
Laser Game at the Eau d'Heure lakesSet by the Eau d'Heure dam, Laser Game is an interactive adventure game dedicated to laser fun. Perfect with family or colleagues!
- Parc Chlorophylle: a recreative forest park in Manhay© WBT - Olivier LegardienDochamps
Parc Chlorophylle: a recreative forest park in ManhayParc Chlorophylle, a fun park nestled in the forest stretching from Manhay to Dochamps, invites visitors to enjoy a fun day outdoors, a little off the beaten path. A fantastic place to learn more about nature while having fun in Wallonia.
- Jemappes communal park (Hainaut)© WBT- Pierre PauquayJemappes
Jemappes communal park (Hainaut)This stunning park is only a few minutes walk away from the town centre of Jemappes, a sweet village in the Hainaut. Its 20 hectares are a pure invite for strolls.
- The Ahinvaux estate (Yvoir)© WBT- Pierre PauquayYvoir
The Ahinvaux estate (Yvoir)The Anhivaux estate offers a range of activities and quality infrastructures in the Bocq valley. Hikes, donkey rides... There is something for the whole family.
- The VEX: Virtual Reality in Louvain-la-Neuve and Liège© The Vex - Jérémie DenisOttignies-Louvain-la-Neuve
The VEX: Virtual Reality in Louvain-la-Neuve and LiègeAt The Vex, you get to step ito incredible VR universes... The perfect escape from reality!
- The Belvédère, a water leisure centre in Dour© Le BelvédèreDour
The Belvédère, a water leisure centre in DourThe Belvédère de Dour (Mons), recently redeveloped as a leisure and sports centre is quite unique in Belgium. Its natural swimming pool and Olympic size swimming pool will delight swimmers looking for an ecological experience.
- Ardenne Activity | Ride through the Hautes Fagnes on an electric scooter© WBT - Antoine DavisterOvifat
Ardenne Activity | Ride through the Hautes Fagnes on an electric scooterDiscover the beautiful region of the Haute Fagnes, its forests and countryside, on an electric scooter.
- Trot-e-Fun: electric scooter tours in Dinant© Trot-e-FunAnseremme
Trot-e-Fun: electric scooter tours in DinantDiscover Dinant and its region the fun way: with an electric scooter.
- Eco-Trott | An e-scooter bike ride in the Pays des Collines region© Eco-TrottFrasnes-lez-Anvaing
Eco-Trott | An e-scooter bike ride in the Pays des Collines regionEco-Trott organises e-scooter bike rides, led by a guide: a thrilling way to explore the Pays des Collines part of Wallonia. Perfect with friends or family and no need to be sporty.
- CrazyAxes | Axe throwing in Wavre© Crazy Axes TeamWavre
CrazyAxes | Axe throwing in WavreWake up the lumberjack in you or simply get rid of your frustration at CrazyAxes in Wavre... throwing axes!
- Marcinelle Leisure Centre© WBT- Pierre PauquayMarcinelle
Marcinelle Leisure CentreSwimming pool and nautical centre
- Château de Chérimont | The biggest 4x4 site in Belgium© ChérimontAndenne
Château de Chérimont | The biggest 4x4 site in BelgiumThe Château de Chérimont is internationally now for its estate and leisure activities.
- Ice Adventure Park Comines© Ice Mountain Adventure ParkComines
Ice Adventure Park CominesAt the crossroads between Flanders, Wallonia and France, Ice Mountain is the perfect place for all snow related sport lovers.
- Domaine provincial de Wégimont: a leisure park in Soumagne© Domaine provincial de WégimontSoumagne
Domaine provincial de Wégimont: a leisure park in SoumagneThis charming leisure center is nestled in a 22 hectares park planted with trees and flowers, near the Herve plateau.
- Val de Wanne in Trois-Ponts: the longest ski slopes in Belgium© WBT- Pierre PauquayTrois-Ponts
Val de Wanne in Trois-Ponts: the longest ski slopes in BelgiumVal de Wanne in Trois Ponts (Wallonia) offers a fantastic range of activities... and the longest Alpine ski slope in Belgium.
- The Mont-Saint-Aubert sledge run: thrills for everyone© Morlus PhotographeTournai
The Mont-Saint-Aubert sledge run: thrills for everyoneChildren and grown-ups will love going down this 240 m long sledge run, slaloming from the Floréal Club on Mont-Saint-Aubert. Located at the heart of the Panorama Parc, its offers glorious views on the region and a wide range of activities for the whole family.
- Eastern Valley Activities in Waimes© https://www.facebook.com/LeuStudioWaimes
Eastern Valley Activities in WaimesRide an electric scooter to explore the Hautes Fagnes : a fun, eco-friendly idea designed by Eastern Valley Activities.
- Ard'Enjoy | Rent electric scooters in Vielsam© Ard'EnjoyVielsalm
Ard'Enjoy | Rent electric scooters in VielsamLooking for a fun, dynamic way to discover the Salm region? Stop by Ard'Enjoy and rent an electric scooter...
- Pilot a Boeing 737 at the European Flight Simulator (Gosselies)© Jeff BaucheCharleroi
Pilot a Boeing 737 at the European Flight Simulator (Gosselies)A unique immersive experience in Belgium! Thanks to this flight simulator, you will get a chance to pilot the airline the most sold in the world, the Boeing 737 NG. The cockpit, complete with a panoramic screen, is a perfect replica.
- Mont Mosan: a leisure and animal parc near Huy© WBT- Pierre PauquayHuy
Mont Mosan: a leisure and animal parc near HuyMont Monsan is a leisure and animal park near Huy (between Liège and Namur). Its green setting blends in beautifully into the Sarte region.
- The Reine Fabiola amusement park© WBT- Pierre PauquayNamur
The Reine Fabiola amusement parkAt the top of the city of Namur, in a protected green area, the Reine Fabiola amusement park guarantees a full day of entertainment.