We do our best to keep our information up to date but it's always best to check with the site you hope to visit before heading there - by phone, email, social media or simply by visiting their website - to see their latest opening hours and entry conditions.
Forget dusty, boring museums. There are many to discover in Wallonia, each with its own universe, its own atmosphere. Some are vibrant, others quirky or immersive. All are incredibly welcoming, aiming at making learning fun. Exploring them is a pure delight, whether you are coming on your own, with family or friends.
- Les Anes de François: donkey rides in Gembloux© Les Anes de FrançoisBossière
Les Anes de François: donkey rides in GemblouxNature guide François will take you on a guided donkey ride in Bossière, between Gembloux and Namur: a wonderful way to slow down and really enjoy the landscapes around you... Perfect for adults and children!
- "Le Crocodile Rouge" - a surprising amphibious bus at the Eau d'Heure lakes© Crocodile rougeBoussu-lez-Walcourt
"Le Crocodile Rouge" - a surprising amphibious bus at the Eau d'Heure lakesExploring the Eau d'Heure Lakes (the largest water complex in Belgium) on the back of a red crocodile, in fact an amphibious bus: now there is an idea to ta
- Le Mont des ânes: donkey rides through the Ardenne© Le Mont des ânesMormont
Le Mont des ânes: donkey rides through the ArdenneEnjoy the pretty paths going through the Ardenne with a donkey who will be carrying your luggage. The adventure starts in Mormont, near Erezée. Children aged 6 and above can join the fun.
- Donkey rides at Le Pré aux Ânes (Lierneux)© Le Pré aux Ânes - Gallemaers JoeLierneux
Donkey rides at Le Pré aux Ânes (Lierneux)Enjoy a donkey ride (saddled or with a carriage) in the Province of Liège for a few hours, a day or a full weekend. Both the animals and the guests are sure to enjoy the beauty of the Ardenne countryside.
- Agrogolf | Ferme de la Croix de Mer (Faimes)© Ferme de la croix de merFaimes
Agrogolf | Ferme de la Croix de Mer (Faimes)La Ferme de la Croix de Mer, in Faimes (Province of Liège), offers a fun nature activity: farm golf. 18 holes, stretches over 20 hectares of meadows... with a few cows and horses for audience. You will find a rest area half-way. Picnics and BBQs can be arranged.
- The Escafène farm in Ragnies (near Thuin)© WBT JP Remy MélinRagnies
The Escafène farm in Ragnies (near Thuin)The Escafène farm, in Ragnies (one of the prettiest villages in Wallonia), organises nature activities for children: teaching farm, organic agriculture, donkey rides...
- Farm golf at La Ferme des Prés | Steenkerque© WBT JP Remy MélinSteenkerque
Farm golf at La Ferme des Prés | SteenkerqueAt La Ferme des Prés, farm gold is a fantastic opportunity to share a good time with friends and family. No green, here but meadows and cows, adding to the challenge. There are 9 holes, a leather ball and you will be given a special club, with a wooden clamp at its base. Laughs guaranteed.
- Countryside golf in Stoumont: a surprising game with cows around© MonvilleStoumont
Countryside golf in Stoumont: a surprising game with cows aroundCountryside golf in Stoumont brings a twist to the traditional golf game. Playing golf in grazing fields with animals around is well known in Holland but it's always quite a surprise to the newly acquainted. The course, set in the stunning setting of the Parc Naturel des Sources, offers different challenges as the weat
- Escap'Anes | Donkey rides in Marche-en-Famenne© Alain DantinneMarche-en-Famenne
Escap'Anes | Donkey rides in Marche-en-FamenneLooking for the perfect day out with children? Donley rides guarantee a memorable experience.
- The Asinerie de l'O: a donkey farm in Habay© WBT JP Remy MélinHabay-la-Vieille
The Asinerie de l'O: a donkey farm in HabayL'asinerie de l'O offers a cheerful, countryside setting where everyone is welcome: children, teenagers, families, visitors with specific need, groups...
- BaladÁnes: donkey rides in L'Hermeton© Karl BondroitSautour
BaladÁnes: donkey rides in L'HermetonExplore a preserved, green region by donkey, discovering sweet villages, the peacefulness of the countryside and woodlands along the way. You might even meet a deer, roe or stag!
- Golfing with the cattle at the Gerard Sart farm© Damien MalvettiSaint-André
Golfing with the cattle at the Gerard Sart farmWallonia has a fine selection of golf courses, suitable for all levels of expertise. But not everyone is comfortable with the game’s somewhat elite image, its strict rules about dress and etiquette on the course and clubhouse. The equipment and fees can be pricey too…
- Seggo | Segway rides to discover Durbuy and Saint-Hubert© WBT - J.P. RemyDurbuy
Seggo | Segway rides to discover Durbuy and Saint-HubertLooking for a different way to discover Durbuy, Saint-Hubert and around? Try exploring the region with a Segway.
- Naturâne A donkey farm in Bastogne© P. DelperdangeVaux sur Sûre
Naturâne A donkey farm in BastogneDiscover Pascal's universe. Originally a computer scientist, he gave it all up to dedicate his life to agriculture.
- Schaltin: donkey rides in the province of Namur© Bouchat SophieSchaltin
Schaltin: donkey rides in the province of NamurCreated in October 2018, Flâneries organises nature activities and donkey rides in the countryside. Perfect as a romantic or family day out.
- Balad'âne: Donkey rides and carriages in Feluy© Luc ResselerFeluy
Balad'âne: Donkey rides and carriages in FeluyBalad’âne invites you to enjoy donkey rides in and near the village of Feluy, a fantastic way to reconnect with nature and discover the historical canal, the local fauna, flora and the castle.
- Gyrogo: Segway rental in Visé© AdobeStockVisé
Gyrogo: Segway rental in ViséA fun way to explore the Pays de Herve region! Gyrogo rents Segways, perfect for the whole family, and also can organise bespoke itineraries.
- Farm Golf | Ferme de la Bourgade | Heure en Condroz© MT Condroz FamenneSomme-Leuze
Farm Golf | Ferme de la Bourgade | Heure en CondrozLa Ferme de La Bourgade, located in Heure (Condroz), invites you to play golf with a twist: Farm Golf.
- The Ahinvaux estate (Yvoir)© WBT JP Remy MélinYvoir
The Ahinvaux estate (Yvoir)The Anhivaux estate offers a range of activities and quality infrastructures in the Bocq valley. Hikes, donkey rides... There is something for the whole family.
- Esprit de l'Ane | Donkey rides in La Roche-en-Ardenne© WBT - Caroline RaseLa Roche-en-Ardenne
Esprit de l'Ane | Donkey rides in La Roche-en-ArdenneL'Esprit de l'Ane, a charity dedicated to donkeys, was created by Kelly and Geoffrey who have provided a home to 14 of these adorable animals. Passionate about nature, they organise courses, rides and walks in La Roche-en-Ardenne and its region.
- Ânes et co: donkey rides in the Eau d'Heure lakes region© Elsa CassimansWalcourt
Ânes et co: donkey rides in the Eau d'Heure lakes regionÂnes et co in Walcourt offers a wide range of activities around wonderful animals: donkeys.