We do our best to keep our information up to date but it's always best to check with the site you hope to visit before heading there - by phone, email, social media or simply by visiting their website - to see their latest opening hours and entry conditions.
Forget dusty, boring museums. There are many to discover in Wallonia, each with its own universe, its own atmosphere. Some are vibrant, others quirky or immersive. All are incredibly welcoming, aiming at making learning fun. Exploring them is a pure delight, whether you are coming on your own, with family or friends.
Label, certification or network
- "Le Crocodile Rouge" - a surprising amphibious bus at the Eau d'Heure lakes© Crocodile rougeBoussu-lez-Walcourt
"Le Crocodile Rouge" - a surprising amphibious bus at the Eau d'Heure lakesExploring the Eau d'Heure Lakes (the largest water complex in Belgium) on the back of a red crocodile, in fact an amphibious bus: now there is an idea to ta
- Avenature: fun nature activities in Vielsalm (Ardenne)© AvenatureVielsalm
Avenature: fun nature activities in Vielsalm (Ardenne)Avenature is a wonderful opportunity to try a variety of extraordinary adventure sports, all at the same place. The challenges found their inspiration in the local folklore and take place in nature: tree top trekking, discgolf, gauswheel, monkey climbing, western games, kayak, GPS hikes...
- Ardenne Activity | Ride through the Hautes Fagnes on an electric scooter© WBT - Antoine DavisterOvifat
Ardenne Activity | Ride through the Hautes Fagnes on an electric scooterDiscover the beautiful region of the Haute Fagnes, its forests and countryside, on an electric scooter.
- Trot-e-Fun: electric scooter tours in Dinant© Trot-e-FunAnseremme
Trot-e-Fun: electric scooter tours in DinantDiscover Dinant and its region the fun way: with an electric scooter.
- Eco-Trott | An e-scooter bike ride in the Pays des Collines region© Eco-TrottFrasnes-lez-Anvaing
Eco-Trott | An e-scooter bike ride in the Pays des Collines regionEco-Trott organises e-scooter bike rides, led by a guide: a thrilling way to explore the Pays des Collines part of Wallonia. Perfect with friends or family and no need to be sporty.
- Val de Wanne in Trois-Ponts: the longest ski slopes in Belgium© WBT- Pierre PauquayTrois-Ponts
Val de Wanne in Trois-Ponts: the longest ski slopes in BelgiumVal de Wanne in Trois Ponts (Wallonia) offers a fantastic range of activities... and the longest Alpine ski slope in Belgium.
- Eastern Valley Activities in Waimes© https://www.facebook.com/LeuStudioWaimes
Eastern Valley Activities in WaimesRide an electric scooter to explore the Hautes Fagnes : a fun, eco-friendly idea designed by Eastern Valley Activities.
- Ard'Enjoy | Rent electric scooters in Vielsam© Ard'EnjoyVielsalm
Ard'Enjoy | Rent electric scooters in VielsamLooking for a fun, dynamic way to discover the Salm region? Stop by Ard'Enjoy and rent an electric scooter...