We do our best to keep our information up to date but it's always best to check with the site you hope to visit before heading there - by phone, email, social media or simply by visiting their website - to see their latest opening hours and entry conditions.
Forget dusty, boring museums. There are many to discover in Wallonia, each with its own universe, its own atmosphere. Some are vibrant, others quirky or immersive. All are incredibly welcoming, aiming at making learning fun. Exploring them is a pure delight, whether you are coming on your own, with family or friends.
Label, certification or network
- Eau d'Heure lakes | The biggest lake complex in Belgium© Les Lacs de l'Eau d'HeureBoussu-Lez-Walcourt
Eau d'Heure lakes | The biggest lake complex in BelgiumThe Eau d'Heure 5 artificial lakes, are a stunning preserved natural area and the largest nautical space in Belgium.
- Parc Dinant Aventure: a tree top challenge© JP SedranAnseremme
Parc Dinant Aventure: a tree top challengeThe Parc de Dinant Aventure, which overlooks the Lesse and Meuse valleys, offers thrilling adventures in a stunning natural setting.
- The Domaine de Palogne, a leisure centre along the Ourthe© Domaine de PalogneVieuxville
The Domaine de Palogne, a leisure centre along the OurtheThe Domaine de Palogne invites you to discover its enchanting setting where nature, history and relaxation meet.
- Forestia: a wildlife and adventure park in La Reid© WBT - O. LegardienTheux
Forestia: a wildlife and adventure park in La ReidForestia, in La Reid (Haute Fagne), is fully dedicated to nature. Its green setting, wildlife park, adventure trails make it the perfect place for a day out with friends and family.
- Récréalle, a leisure centre in Alle-sur-Semois© RécréalleAlle-sur-Semois
Récréalle, a leisure centre in Alle-sur-SemoisRécréalle is a superb leisure centre on the banks of the Semois river, 20 km from Bouillon and 40 km from Charleville (France).
- Ardenne Aventures: fun activities in La Roche en Ardenne© Ardenne AventuresLa Roche-en-Ardenne
Ardenne Aventures: fun activities in La Roche en ArdenneKayak down the Ourthe at your own pace and enjoy being surrounded by nature. This activity can be done all year round (special equipment in winter). Choose from one or 2 seat kayaks.
- The Spin cablepark: a waterski lift at the Eau d'Heure lakes© Pascal PiersonFroidchapelle
The Spin cablepark: a waterski lift at the Eau d'Heure lakesThe Spin Cablepark is a waterski lift on a lake instead of a mountain: perfect to enjoy nautical sports and wakeboarding! Go on - dive in...
- Natura Parc, a tree top adventure by the Eau d'Heure lakes© WBT - David SamynBoussu-lez-Walcourt
Natura Parc, a tree top adventure by the Eau d'Heure lakesCome and have fun at Natura Park, a tree top adventure set in a forest near the Eau d'Heure lakes. Fully set in nature, it will delight the whole family with its many activities.
- Lesse Kayaks: Dinant Evasion's kayaks and canoes© DINANT EvasionDinant
Lesse Kayaks: Dinant Evasion's kayaks and canoesThe Lesse slaloms through stunning landscapes speckled with medieval castles, prehistoric caves, audacious rock formations... These unique views, which can only be enjoyed, from kayaking or canoeing along the river, guarantee the perfect day out with friends or family.
- Avenature: the suprising alliance of folklore of nature© AvenatureVielsalm
Avenature: the suprising alliance of folklore of natureAvenature is a wonderful opportunity to try a variety of extraordinary adventure sports, all at the same place. The challenges found their inspiration in the local folklore and take place in nature: tree top trekking, discgolf, gauswheel, monkey climbing, western games, kayak, GPS hikes...
- Wildtrails Basecamp in Jupille-sur-Ourthe: water sports and adventures© Wildtrails - Frank DescampsJupille-sur-Ourthe
Wildtrails Basecamp in Jupille-sur-Ourthe: water sports and adventuresFun, comfortable, stable, 100 ecological: quad bikes are all-terrain vehicles on four wheels accessible to all. Perfect for an outdoor adventure with friends, colleagues or family.
- The Outsider Ardennes: an adventure park in Hamoir© The Outsider ArdennesHamoir
The Outsider Ardennes: an adventure park in HamoirThe Outsider Ardennes invites you to join their various sites in the Ourthe Valley (Hamoir, Comblain-Fairon, Comblain-la-Tour et Comblain-au-Pont) and try one of the many activities on offer.
- The Bois des Rêves estate in Ottignies© Brabant wallonOttignies
The Bois des Rêves estate in OttigniesThis leisure park set in a stunning natural area in the province of Walloon Brabant promises a wonderful day out. Just 30 minutes from Brussels, the Bois des Rêves, at the very heart of a forest, offers a wide range of activities for the whole family.
- Coo Adventure, an outdoor activity centre in Ardenne© Coo AdventureStavelot
Coo Adventure, an outdoor activity centre in ArdenneThe Coo Adventure outdoor centre guarantees a fun and thrilling day in the Ardenne. Nature, smiles and adrenaline rushes will be on the program.
- Kayak down the Ourthe with Adventure Valley Durbuy© La Petite MerveilleDurbuy
Kayak down the Ourthe with Adventure Valley DurbuyA memorable day in the world's smallest town whether on your own, with friends of family: travel down the Ourthe on a mono or double kayak.
- Aventure Parc Wavre: tree top adventures near Brussels© Aventure ParcWavre
Aventure Parc Wavre: tree top adventures near BrusselsThis Adventure Park in Wavre is all about high in the sky adrenalin in the heart of nature - with a little help from mankind. 40 zip wires, including a 250 m long one, have no place for scaredy cats but if you take the leap, it's absolutely thrilling. Zipping on high wires like flying monkeys and enjoying jumps with in
- Adventure Valley Durbuy: the largest adventure park in Belgium© Adventure Valley DurbuyDurbuy
Adventure Valley Durbuy: the largest adventure park in BelgiumNear Durbuy, known as the smallest town in the world, awaits the Adventure Valley Durbuy, the largest adventure park in Belgium.
- BrandSport: adventure sports in the Ardenne© PixabayLa Roche-en-Ardenne
BrandSport: adventure sports in the ArdenneBrandsport organises adventure sports activities, lessons and teambuilding sessins near La Roche en Ardenne (Begian Luxembourg).
- Le Batifol | kayaks and canoes in Chiny-sur-Semois© Le BatifolChiny
Le Batifol | kayaks and canoes in Chiny-sur-SemoisExpect a warm welcome at Batifol: the perfect place to kayak down the Semois river and explore the region.
- X-Cape Evasion Martué in Florenville | Sport, nature and adventure© WBT - Caroline Rase
X-Cape Evasion Martué in Florenville | Sport, nature and adventureEvasion Martué organises adventure days and events combining sports and nature for companies and individuals. Expect exceptional sites and a bespoke program.
- SUP-Ardennen | Stand-up paddle boarding on the Nisramont lake© WBT - Caroline RaseHouffalize
SUP-Ardennen | Stand-up paddle boarding on the Nisramont lakeLove paddle boarding? Come and reconnect with nature on the Nisrasmont lake, at the confluence of the Deux Ourthes. Beginners are welcome to give it a try.
- SpaForest | An adventure park in the Ardenne© SpaForestSpa
SpaForest | An adventure park in the ArdenneThis outdoor adventure park in the Ardenne welcomes visitors all year round.
- Seggo | Segway rides to discover Durbuy and Saint-Hubert© WBT - J.P. RemyDurbuy
Seggo | Segway rides to discover Durbuy and Saint-HubertLooking for a different way to discover Durbuy, Saint-Hubert and around? Try exploring the region with a Segway.
- Yourout.be |Sport and adventure for all in Remouchamps© AdobeStockAywaille
Yourout.be |Sport and adventure for all in RemouchampsYourout.be offers a wide range of activities for sport lovers and adventurers in the Ourthe-Vesdre-Amblève region:
- Spa Adventure | Outdoor activities in Ardenne© PixabayTheux
Spa Adventure | Outdoor activities in ArdenneSpa Advendures organises a wide range of outdoor activities, perfect to enjoy with friends, families or colleagues. The meeting point is the Polleur Campsite in Spa (Ardenne).
- Fun Adventure© PixabayFerrières
Fun AdventureLocated in a site protected by Natura 2000, Fun Adventure offers the best of two worlds: a stunning green setting and thrilling sports activities.
- Dock 79, a leisure park near Mons© Dock 79Tertre
Dock 79, a leisure park near MonsDock 79, nestled in a beautiful, natural setting, offers a wonderful choice of outdoor activities. This leisure park is ideal for a family day out.
- Val de Wanne in Trois-Ponts: the longest ski slopes in Belgium© PixabayTrois-Ponts
Val de Wanne in Trois-Ponts: the longest ski slopes in BelgiumVal de Wanne in Trois Ponts (Wallonia) offers a fantastic range of activities... and the longest Alpine ski slope in Belgium.
- Eastern Valley Activities in Waimes© https://www.facebook.com/LeuStudioWaimes
Eastern Valley Activities in WaimesRide an electric scooter to explore the Hautes Fagnes : a fun, eco-friendly idea designed by Eastern Valley Activities.
- Kayaking down the Semois from Chiny© Genin VincentChiny
Kayaking down the Semois from ChinyKayak or canoe down the Semois from Chiny, a sweet town in the province of Luxembourg.
- Discover the Ourthe with "Les Remous" Kayak Club© LecreusoisHamoir
Discover the Ourthe with "Les Remous" Kayak ClubCome and kayak on the Ourthe, between Barvaux-Bomal-Hamoir and Comblain-au-Pont, in a friendly atmosphere. 1, 2 or 3-seat kayaks are available.
- Espace Fun| Eau d'Heure lakes© MT-Pays-des-LacsFroidchapelle
Espace Fun| Eau d'Heure lakesThe Espace Fun, by the Eau d'Heure lakes, offers a wide range of water activities from kayaks/canoes to sailing boards/boats and stand-up paddles
- Gileppe Lake AccroPark© Accropark de la GileppeJalhay
Gileppe Lake AccroParkHarmoniously integrated into nature, the Gileppe Accropark offers a range of 30 acrobatic activities to go from a tree to another and no lack of splendid views on the Ardenne.
- Countryside golf in Stoumont: a surprising game with cows around© MonvilleStoumont
Countryside golf in Stoumont: a surprising game with cows aroundCountryside golf in Stoumont brings a twist to the traditional golf game. Playing golf in grazing fields with animals around is well known in Holland but it's always quite a surprise to the newly acquainted. The course, set in the stunning setting of the Parc Naturel des Sources, offers different challenges as the weat
- Balad'âne: Donkey rides and carriages in Feluy© FTLB - P. WillemsFeluy
Balad'âne: Donkey rides and carriages in FeluyBalad’âne invites you to enjoy donkey rides in and near the village of Feluy, a fantastic way to reconnect with nature and discover the historical canal, the local fauna, flora and the castle.
- Farm Golf | Ferme de la Bourgade© MT Condroz FamenneHeure
Farm Golf | Ferme de la BourgadeLa Ferme de La Bourgade, located in Heure (Condroz), invites you to play golf with a twist: Farm Golf.
- Kayak down the river with Semois Kayaks© Semois KayaksPoupehan
Kayak down the river with Semois KayaksEnjoy kayaking down the Semois with friends or family - the perfect way to take in the stunning landscapes of the valley and the Belgian Ardennes.
- Ice Mountain: ski all year on real snow in Adventure Park Comines© AdobeStockComines
Ice Mountain: ski all year on real snow in Adventure Park CominesAt the crossroads between Flanders, Wallonia and France, Ice Mountain is the perfect place for all snow related sport lovers.
- Paddling down the Viroin river on a kayak or canoe© Roby PangyTreignes
Paddling down the Viroin river on a kayak or canoeEnjoy a peaceful day paddling down the Viroin river, either on a kayak or canoe, away from the touristic crowds. There are 3 itineraries to enjoy from Viroinval, each revealing the full beauty of the region.
- Ecopark Adventures Tournai: tree top fun and trampolines© Ecopark AdventuresTournai
Ecopark Adventures Tournai: tree top fun and trampolinesLove adventure and reconnecting with nature? Ecopark Adventures Tournai, with its 2 separate parks, guarantees thrilling memories...
- The Hautes Fagnes railbikes | Elsenborn© WBT - Julie NevenElsenborn
The Hautes Fagnes railbikes | ElsenbornLooking for an original activity with family or friends? Try the Railbike and pedal through the beautiful wooded landscape of the Haute Fagnes.
- The lake of Robertville: relaxation and wild swimming© Robertville-les-bainsRobertville
The lake of Robertville: relaxation and wild swimmingThe lake of Robertville, in the commune of Waimes, will delight those looking for peace and relaxation. Wrapped beautifully by woodlands, it offers stunning landscapes.
- Outdoor Centre, descente de l'Ourthe© WBT - J.P. RemyLa Roche-en-Ardenne
Outdoor Centre, descente de l'Ourthe
- The Aqua-Tournai aquatic recreation centre© SkeezeTournai
The Aqua-Tournai aquatic recreation centreAqua-Tournai is located near the town centre in Tournai. This aquatic leisure centre, complete with a nature reserve, guarantees a fun day out