We do our best to keep our information up to date but it's always best to check with the site you hope to visit before heading there - by phone, email, social media or simply by visiting their website - to see their latest opening hours and entry conditions.
Forget dusty, boring museums. There are many to discover in Wallonia, each with its own universe, its own atmosphere. Some are vibrant, others quirky or immersive. All are incredibly welcoming, aiming at making learning fun. Exploring them is a pure delight, whether you are coming on your own, with family or friends.
Label, certification or network
- Eau d'Heure lakes | The biggest lake complex in Belgium© Les Lacs de l'Eau d'HeureBoussu-Lez-Walcourt
Eau d'Heure lakes | The biggest lake complex in BelgiumThe Eau d'Heure 5 artificial lakes, are a stunning preserved natural area and the largest nautical space in Belgium.
- "Le Crocodile Rouge" - a surprising amphibious bus at the Eau d'Heure lakes© Crocodile rougeBoussu-lez-Walcourt
"Le Crocodile Rouge" - a surprising amphibious bus at the Eau d'Heure lakesExploring the Eau d'Heure Lakes (the largest water complex in Belgium) on the back of a red crocodile, in fact an amphibious bus: now there is an idea to ta
- The Spin cablepark: a waterski lift at the Eau d'Heure lakes© Pascal PiersonFroidchapelle
The Spin cablepark: a waterski lift at the Eau d'Heure lakesThe Spin Cablepark is a waterski lift on a lake instead of a mountain: perfect to enjoy nautical sports and wakeboarding! Go on - dive in...
- SUP-Ardennen | Stand-up paddle boarding on the Nisramont lake© WBT - Caroline RaseHouffalize
SUP-Ardennen | Stand-up paddle boarding on the Nisramont lakeLove paddle boarding? Come and reconnect with nature on the Nisrasmont lake, at the confluence of the Deux Ourthes. Beginners are welcome to give it a try.
- La Vallée du Lac | A leisure centre in Neufchâteau© FTLB - P. WillemsNeufchâteau
La Vallée du Lac | A leisure centre in NeufchâteauLa Vallée du Lac is a fantastic leisure centre in Neufchâteau (Province of Luxembourg).
- Le Point d'eau, La Louvière's aquatic centre© WBT - Denis ClosonLa Louvière
Le Point d'eau, La Louvière's aquatic centreLe Point d'Eau is an aquatic centre dedicated to leisure and sports in La Louvière. There is something for everyone and much fun to be had!
- L'île Robinson: a relaxing island on the Meuse© Ville de ViséVisé
L'île Robinson: a relaxing island on the Meuse
- The lake of Genval and its yacht club© WBT - Denis ErroyauxGenval
The lake of Genval and its yacht clubThis large stretch of water (18 hectares) stretches along the forest of Soignes, a mere 20 km of Brussels: quite a fantastic site and a pure invite to relax! It also is home to the Genval Yacht Club.
- The Bütgenbach lakes and its VENNtastic Beach (Eastern Cantons)© An Van Rie CommunicationBütgenbach
The Bütgenbach lakes and its VENNtastic Beach (Eastern Cantons)The Bütgenbach lake, created by the Warche dam, offers a wide range of sports and outdoor activities. Why not enjoy VENNtastic Beach on its banks? Monitored swimming zone, trampolines, pedal boats, play areas, kayaking... There is something for everyone.
- Dock 79, a leisure park near Mons© Dock 79Tertre
Dock 79, a leisure park near MonsDock 79, nestled in a beautiful, natural setting, offers a wonderful choice of outdoor activities. This leisure park is ideal for a family day out.
- Espace Fun| Eau d'Heure lakes© MT-Pays-des-LacsFroidchapelle
Espace Fun| Eau d'Heure lakesThe Espace Fun, by the Eau d'Heure lakes, offers a wide range of water activities from kayaks/canoes to sailing boards/boats and stand-up paddles
- Les Capitaineries de Namur: water fun on the Meuse river© WBT - Denis ErroyauxNamur
Les Capitaineries de Namur: water fun on the Meuse riverLooking forward to enjoying the Meuse river when in Namur? Les Capitaineries de Namur offer a wide range of activities.