We do our best to keep our information up to date but it's always best to check with the site you hope to visit before heading there - by phone, email, social media or simply by visiting their website - to see their latest opening hours and entry conditions.
Forget dusty, boring museums. There are many to discover in Wallonia, each with its own universe, its own atmosphere. Some are vibrant, others quirky or immersive. All are incredibly welcoming, aiming at making learning fun. Exploring them is a pure delight, whether you are coming on your own, with family or friends.
Label, certification or network
- Reconnect with nature at the Chevetogne Estate© WBT - Denis ErroyauxChevetogne
Reconnect with nature at the Chevetogne EstateThe Domaine Provincial de Chevetogne, which stretches over 550 hectares, is sure to delight you with its many surprises throughout its green spaces and its many creative activities.
- Les Anes de François: donkey rides in Gembloux© Les Anes de FrançoisBossière
Les Anes de François: donkey rides in GemblouxNature guide François will take you on a guided donkey ride in Bossière, between Gembloux and Namur: a wonderful way to slow down and really enjoy the landscapes around you... Perfect for adults and children!
- The Bois des Rêves estate in Ottignies© Brabant wallonOttignies
The Bois des Rêves estate in OttigniesThis leisure park set in a stunning natural area in the province of Walloon Brabant promises a wonderful day out. Just 30 minutes from Brussels, the Bois des Rêves, at the very heart of a forest, offers a wide range of activities for the whole family.
- Hélécine estate | Walloon Brabant region© Brabant wallonHélécine
Hélécine estate | Walloon Brabant regionHalfway between Brussels and Liège, this estate is home to an 18th century Neoclassical castle and a stunning park.
- The Ahinvaux estate (Yvoir)© FTLB - P. WillemsYvoir
The Ahinvaux estate (Yvoir)The Anhivaux estate offers a range of activities and quality infrastructures in the Bocq valley. Hikes, donkey rides... There is something for the whole family.
- Esprit de l'Ane | Donkey rides in La Roche-en-Ardenne© WBT - Caroline RaseLa Roche-en-Ardenne
Esprit de l'Ane | Donkey rides in La Roche-en-ArdenneL'Esprit de l'Ane, a charity dedicated to donkeys, was created by Kelly and Geoffrey who have provided a home to 14 of these adorable animals. Passionate about nature, they organise courses, rides and walks in La Roche-en-Ardenne and its region.
- Le Mont des ânes: donkey rides through the Ardenne© Le Mont des ânesMormont
Le Mont des ânes: donkey rides through the ArdenneEnjoy the pretty paths going through the Ardenne with a donkey who will be carrying your luggage. The adventure starts in Mormont, near Erezée. Children aged 6 and above can join the fun.
- BaladÁnes: donkey rides in L'Hermeton© Karl BondroitSautour
BaladÁnes: donkey rides in L'HermetonExplore a preserved, green region by donkey, discovering sweet villages, the peacefulness of the countryside and woodlands along the way. You might even meet a deer, roe or stag!
- Ânes et co: donkey rides in the Eau d'Heure lakes region© Elsa CassimansWalcourt
Ânes et co: donkey rides in the Eau d'Heure lakes regionÂnes et co in Walcourt offers a wide range of activities around wonderful animals: donkeys.
- Escap'Anes | Donkey rides in Marche-en-Famenne© Alain DantinneMarche-en-Famenne
Escap'Anes | Donkey rides in Marche-en-FamenneLooking for the perfect day out with children? Donley rides guarantee a memorable experience.
- The Escafène farm in Ragnies (near Thuin)© FTLB - P. WillemsRagnies
The Escafène farm in Ragnies (near Thuin)The Escafène farm, in Ragnies (one of the prettiest villages in Wallonia), organises nature activities for children: teaching farm, organic agriculture, donkey rides...
- Donkey rides at Le Pré aux Ânes (Lierneux)© FTLB - P. WillemsLierneux
Donkey rides at Le Pré aux Ânes (Lierneux)Enjoy a donkey ride (saddled or with a carriage) in the Province of Liège for a few hours, a day or a full weekend. Both the animals and the guests are sure to enjoy the beauty of the Ardenne countryside.
- Schaltin: donkey rides in the province of Namur© FTLB - P. WillemsSchaltin
Schaltin: donkey rides in the province of NamurCreated in October 2018, Flâneries organises nature activities and donkey rides in the countryside. Perfect as a romantic or family day out.
- Domaine provincial de Wégimont: a leisure park in Soumagne© Domaine provincial de WégimontSoumagne
Domaine provincial de Wégimont: a leisure park in SoumagneThis charming leisure center is nestled in a 22 hectares park planted with trees and flowers, near the Herve plateau.
- Domaine de Mirwart© WBT - J.P. RemySaint-Hubert
Domaine de MirwartThis stunning estate near Saint-Hubert offers nature-lovers a wealth of green spaces, stretching over 1,350 hectares. The two streams, lined with willows and maple trees are perfect excuses for walks and picnics.
- Petit Moulin d'Arenberg an House of Beer | Rebecq© Moulins d'Arenberg - Yves-Henri FeltzRebecq
Petit Moulin d'Arenberg an House of Beer | RebecqStep back in time as you enter the space of the Petit Moulin d'Arenberg in Rebecq. Enjoy visiting the neighboring beer house ...
- The mill-brewery of the Floreffe Abbey© FTPN- Christian GenardFloreffe
The mill-brewery of the Floreffe AbbeyThe mill-brewery, at the foot of the Floreffe Abbey, dates back to the 13th century. It is the oldest remaining industrial building in the Province of Namur
- Naturâne© P. DelperdangeVaux sur Sûre
NaturâneFamily touristic complex: cafeteria, terroir products, farm open to the public, donkeys, products made from donkey's milk .
- The Asinerie de l'O: a donkey farm in Habay© FTLB - P. WillemsHabay-la-Vieille
The Asinerie de l'O: a donkey farm in HabayL'asinerie de l'O offers a cheerful, countryside setting where everyone is welcome: children, teenagers, families, visitors with specific need, groups...
- Balad'âne: Donkey rides and carriages in Feluy© FTLB - P. WillemsFeluy
Balad'âne: Donkey rides and carriages in FeluyBalad’âne invites you to enjoy donkey rides in and near the village of Feluy, a fantastic way to reconnect with nature and discover the historical canal, the local fauna, flora and the castle.