We do our best to keep our information up to date but it's always best to check with the site you hope to visit before heading there - by phone, email, social media or simply by visiting their website - to see their latest opening hours and entry conditions.
Forget dusty, boring museums. There are many to discover in Wallonia, each with its own universe, its own atmosphere. Some are vibrant, others quirky or immersive. All are incredibly welcoming, aiming at making learning fun. Exploring them is a pure delight, whether you are coming on your own, with family or friends.
Label, certification or network
- Aqua Mundo: a fantastic water park in Vielsalm© Milan VermeulenVielsalm
Aqua Mundo: a fantastic water park in VielsalmAqua Mundo is a fantastic water park in the Center Parcs Les Ardennes (Vielsalm), perfect for a fun and relaxing day.
- Reconnect with nature at the Chevetogne Estate© WBT - Denis ErroyauxChevetogne
Reconnect with nature at the Chevetogne EstateThe Domaine Provincial de Chevetogne, which stretches over 550 hectares, is sure to delight you with its many surprises throughout its green spaces and its many creative activities.
- Parc Accrobranche Dinant Aventure: a tree top challenge© JP SedranAnseremme
Parc Accrobranche Dinant Aventure: a tree top challengeThe Parc de Dinant Aventure, which overlooks the Lesse and Meuse valleys, offers thrilling adventures in a stunning natural setting.
- "Le Crocodile Rouge" - a surprising amphibious bus at the Eau d'Heure lakes© Crocodile rougeBoussu-lez-Walcourt
"Le Crocodile Rouge" - a surprising amphibious bus at the Eau d'Heure lakesExploring the Eau d'Heure Lakes (the largest water complex in Belgium) on the back of a red crocodile, in fact an amphibious bus: now there is an idea to ta
- The Bois des Rêves estate in Ottignies© Brabant wallonOttignies
The Bois des Rêves estate in OttigniesThis leisure park set in a stunning natural area in the province of Walloon Brabant promises a wonderful day out. Just 30 minutes from Brussels, the Bois des Rêves, at the very heart of a forest, offers a wide range of activities for the whole family.
- Coo Adventure, an outdoor activity centre in Ardenne© Coo AdventureStavelot
Coo Adventure, an outdoor activity centre in ArdenneThe Coo Adventure outdoor centre guarantees a fun and thrilling day in the Ardenne. Nature, smiles and adrenaline rushes will be on the program.
- Adventure Valley Durbuy: the largest adventure park in Belgium© Adventure Valley DurbuyDurbuy
Adventure Valley Durbuy: the largest adventure park in BelgiumNear Durbuy, known as the smallest town in the world, awaits the Adventure Valley Durbuy, the largest adventure park in Belgium.
- Hélécine estate | Walloon Brabant region© Brabant wallonHélécine
Hélécine estate | Walloon Brabant regionHalfway between Brussels and Liège, this estate is home to an 18th century Neoclassical castle and a stunning park.
- Domaine provincial de Wégimont: a leisure park in Soumagne© Domaine provincial de WégimontSoumagne
Domaine provincial de Wégimont: a leisure park in SoumagneThis charming leisure center is nestled in a 22 hectares park planted with trees and flowers, near the Herve plateau.
- Domaine de Mirwart© WBT - J.P. RemySaint-Hubert
Domaine de MirwartThis stunning estate near Saint-Hubert offers nature-lovers a wealth of green spaces, stretching over 1,350 hectares. The two streams, lined with willows and maple trees are perfect excuses for walks and picnics.
- Petit Moulin d'Arenberg an House of Beer | Rebecq© Moulins d'Arenberg - Yves-Henri FeltzRebecq
Petit Moulin d'Arenberg an House of Beer | RebecqStep back in time as you enter the space of the Petit Moulin d'Arenberg in Rebecq. Enjoy visiting the neighboring beer house ...
- The mill-brewery of the Floreffe Abbey© FTPN- Christian GenardFloreffe
The mill-brewery of the Floreffe AbbeyThe mill-brewery, at the foot of the Floreffe Abbey, dates back to the 13th century. It is the oldest remaining industrial building in the Province of Namur