We do our best to keep our information up to date but it's always best to check with the site you hope to visit before heading there - by phone, email, social media or simply by visiting their website - to see their latest opening hours and entry conditions.
Forget dusty, boring museums. There are many to discover in Wallonia, each with its own universe, its own atmosphere. Some are vibrant, others quirky or immersive. All are incredibly welcoming, aiming at making learning fun. Exploring them is a pure delight, whether you are coming on your own, with family or friends.
- RIVEO: the River Interpretative Centre in Hotton© WBTHotton
RIVEO: the River Interpretative Centre in HottonLocated in the province of Luxembourg, between Durbuy and La Roche, the RIVEO Interpretative Centre features unexpected finds, all themed around rivers and their biodiversity.
- Liège Aquarium-Museum© Aquarium Muséum Universitaire de LiègeLiège
Liège Aquarium-MuseumThe Aquarium-Museum in Liège will take you on a wonderful journey through the animal and aquatic universes, featuring fish from around the world.
- Le Parc à gibier de La Roche: a wildlife park in Ardenne© S.I. La Roche-en-ArdenneLa Roche-en-Ardenne
Le Parc à gibier de La Roche: a wildlife park in ArdenneLe Parc à gibier de La Roche is a wonderful opportunity to discover the animals - cute or impressive - living in the Ardenne forest. The perfect family day out!
- The Aisne Tourist Tram | A fun ride through the Ardenne countryside© WBT - J.P. RemyErezée
The Aisne Tourist Tram | A fun ride through the Ardenne countrysideThe TTA - the Aisne Tourist Tram - runs along part of a former railway road in the Ardennes.
- The Draisines in Molignée: rail bikes perfect for a fun day out© WBTAnhée
The Draisines in Molignée: rail bikes perfect for a fun day outHave fun riding a rail bike, allowing you to travel at your own pace on former railway tracks. The trail goes through the picturesque Molignée valley, between Falaën and Maredsous.
- The Bois des Rêves estate in Ottignies© Brabant wallonOttignies
The Bois des Rêves estate in OttigniesThis leisure park set in a stunning natural area in the province of Walloon Brabant promises a wonderful day out. Just 30 minutes from Brussels, the Bois des Rêves, at the very heart of a forest, offers a wide range of activities for the whole family.
- The Grottes de Han Wildlife Reserve© Domaine des Grottes de HanHan-sur-Lesse
The Grottes de Han Wildlife ReserveVenture into the domain of the caves of Han and have a closer look at the Ardenne's flora and fauna in the Wildlife Park
- Château d'Hélécine | Walloon Brabant region© Brabant wallonHélécine
Château d'Hélécine | Walloon Brabant regionHalfway between Brussels and Liège, this estate is home to an 18th century Neoclassical castle and a stunning park.
- Domaine provincial de Wégimont: a leisure park in Soumagne© Domaine provincial de WégimontSoumagne
Domaine provincial de Wégimont: a leisure park in SoumagneThis charming leisure center is nestled in a 22 hectares park planted with trees and flowers, near the Herve plateau.
- Bouillon's zoological park© WBT Denis ClosonBouillon
Bouillon's zoological parkThis zoological park in Bouillon (Belgian Luxembourg) features no less than 90 different species, which visitors can admire along a 2 km trail.