We do our best to keep our information up to date but it's always best to check with the site you hope to visit before heading there - by phone, email, social media or simply by visiting their website - to see their latest opening hours and entry conditions.
Forget dusty, boring museums. There are many to discover in Wallonia, each with its own universe, its own atmosphere. Some are vibrant, others quirky or immersive. All are incredibly welcoming, aiming at making learning fun. Exploring them is a pure delight, whether you are coming on your own, with family or friends.
Label, certification or network
- Les Anes de François: donkey rides in Gembloux© Les Anes de FrançoisBossière
Les Anes de François: donkey rides in GemblouxNature guide François will take you on a guided donkey ride in Bossière, between Gembloux and Namur: a wonderful way to slow down and really enjoy the landscapes around you... Perfect for adults and children!
- Donkey rides at Le Pré aux Ânes (Lierneux)Lierneux
Donkey rides at Le Pré aux Ânes (Lierneux)Enjoy a donkey ride (saddled or with a carriage) in the Province of Liège for a few hours, a day or a full weekend. Both the animals and the guests are sure to enjoy the beauty of the Ardenne countryside.
- The Escafène farm in Ragnies (near Thuin)Ragnies
The Escafène farm in Ragnies (near Thuin)The Escafène farm, in Ragnies (one of the prettiest villages in Wallonia), organises nature activities for children: teaching farm, organic agriculture, donkey rides...
- The Dorlou farm© Ferme DorloûWodecq
The Dorlou farm19th-century square shaped farm. Farming, milk and cheese dairy, bakery (F. Backx), butcher's shop (meat and charcuterie). Sale from the farm and shop in Tournai (Rue de l'Epinette, 27, Tuesdays to Saturdays)
- The Rocher des Diables aux Thyms: a delightful farm© Rocher des Diables aux ThymsGouvy
The Rocher des Diables aux Thyms: a delightful farmThis small breeding farm produces goat's cheese, yogurts, jams, jellies, vinegars infused from their own aromatic garden. Why not stop by, learn about the animals and enjoy a tasting of their specialities?
- La ferme du Chant d'Oiseaux (Landenne)© La Ferme du Chant d'OiseauxAndenne
La ferme du Chant d'Oiseaux (Landenne)La ferme du Chant d'Oiseaux welcomes children for fun activities during shcool holidays.
- The mill-brewery of the Floreffe Abbey© FTPN- Christian GenardFloreffe
The mill-brewery of the Floreffe AbbeyThe mill-brewery, at the foot of the Floreffe Abbey, dates back to the 13th century. It is the oldest remaining industrial building in the Province of Namur
- Petit Moulin d'Arenberg an House of Beer | Rebecq© Moulins d'Arenberg - Yves-Henri FeltzRebecq
Petit Moulin d'Arenberg an House of Beer | RebecqStep back in time as you enter the space of the Petit Moulin d'Arenberg in Rebecq. Enjoy visiting the neighboring beer house ...
- The Daulerie farm© FTLB - P. WillemsBeauvechain
The Daulerie farm
- The Asinerie de l'O: a donkey farm in Habay© FTLB - P. WillemsHabay-la-Vieille
The Asinerie de l'O: a donkey farm in HabayL'asinerie de l'O offers a cheerful, countryside setting where everyone is welcome: children, teenagers, families, visitors with specific need, groups...
- Ferme de la Croix de Mer (Borlez)© FTLB - P. WillemsBorlez
Ferme de la Croix de Mer (Borlez)The educational activities organised for children at the Ferme de la Croix de Mer present how a farm really works. Located in the heart of the Hesbaye, surrounded by fields, woodlands and orchards, the site will delight your little ones.
- Schalenbourg Farm (Haneffe)© Ferme SchalenbourgHaneffe
Schalenbourg Farm (Haneffe)La ferme de Schalenbourg is a family-run farming exploitation, welcoming children for workshops, leisure activities and birthday parties. The little ones can meet the animals, enjoy a historical setting and learn about the region's crops.