Forget dusty, boring museums. There are many to discover in Wallonia, each with its own universe, its own atmosphere. Some are vibrant, others quirky or immersive. All are incredibly welcoming, aiming at making learning fun. Exploring them is a pure delight, whether you are coming on your own, with family or friends.
- The Fort de Logne castle and museum: a medieval day in Vieuxville© Steve CollinVieuxville
The Fort de Logne castle and museum: a medieval day in VieuxvilleLocated within easy reach of Durbuy, the castle and museum of Logne are sure to delight the family.
- The Domaine des Grottes de Han© Domaine des Grottes de HanHan-sur-Lesse
The Domaine des Grottes de HanCome and explore the world-famous underground caves of Han-sur-Lesse, near Rochefort. The Michelin guide has awarded the site 3 stars in its travel guide fo Wallonia.
- Annevoie water gardens | Meuse Valley© WBT - J.P. RemyAnnevoie-Rouillon
Annevoie water gardens | Meuse ValleyDiscover these amazing gardens, created 250 years ago and considered one of Wallonia's cultural treasures. How could anyone resist taking a stroll between the fountains, waterfalls, ponds and stunning combination of French, Italian and English style gardens?
- The Château d'Havré and its gardens | Mons© Les Amis du Château d’Havré - Nicole DarvilleMons
The Château d'Havré and its gardens | MonsThe Château d'Havré is a beautiful, ancient building built just on the outskirts of Mons, in Belgium.
- The ruins of the fortress of Montaigle© ftpn - Christian GenardOnhaye
The ruins of the fortress of MontaigleThe Montaigle Located in Falaen, at the confluence of the Flavion and Molignée, the ruins of the Montaigle castle will seduce the poet in you...castle, which used to the home to a count in the 14th century, is built on a rocky spur.
- Poilvache medieval ruins© Christian GenardYvoir
Poilvache medieval ruinsLocated just a few kilometres from Dinant, the Poilvache ruins overlook the Meuse river and the charming village of Houx. These remains, which date from the 13th and 15th century, are well worth stopping by and are listed as exceptional cultural heritage of Wallonia.
- Château de Moha (Province of Liège)© Château féodal de MohaMoha
Château de Moha (Province of Liège)This stunning castle was set on a rocky spur at the edge of the village.