We do our best to keep our information up to date but it's always best to check with the site you hope to visit before heading there - by phone, email, social media or simply by visiting their website - to see their latest opening hours and entry conditions.
Forget dusty, boring museums. There are many to discover in Wallonia, each with its own universe, its own atmosphere. Some are vibrant, others quirky or immersive. All are incredibly welcoming, aiming at making learning fun. Exploring them is a pure delight, whether you are coming on your own, with family or friends.
Label, certification or network
- The Claire-Fontaine leisure centre in Godarville© UtopixChapelle-lez-Herlaimont
The Claire-Fontaine leisure centre in GodarvilleThe Domaine de la Claire-Fontaine in Godarville has activities for the whole family. Swimming, adventures, sport, fishing but also relaxing ones...
- The Domaine de Palogne, a leisure centre along the Ourthe© Domaine de PalogneVieuxville
The Domaine de Palogne, a leisure centre along the OurtheThe Domaine de Palogne invites you to discover its enchanting setting where nature, history and relaxation meet.
- Step underground at the Cave of Comblain (near Liège)© Bernard JacqminComblain-au-Pont
Step underground at the Cave of Comblain (near Liège)The Grotte de Comblain, listed as an underground cavity of scientific interest, can be found in the Liège province, on the hills of the Comblain-au-Pont vil
- Kayak down the Ourthe with Adventure Valley Durbuy© La Petite MerveilleDurbuy
Kayak down the Ourthe with Adventure Valley DurbuyA memorable day in the world's smallest town whether on your own, with friends of family: travel down the Ourthe on a mono or double kayak.
- Adventure Valley Durbuy: the largest adventure park in Belgium© Adventure Valley DurbuyDurbuy
Adventure Valley Durbuy: the largest adventure park in BelgiumNear Durbuy, known as the smallest town in the world, awaits the Adventure Valley Durbuy, the largest adventure park in Belgium.