We do our best to keep our information up to date but it's always best to check with the site you hope to visit before heading there - by phone, email, social media or simply by visiting their website - to see their latest opening hours and entry conditions.
Forget dusty, boring museums. There are many to discover in Wallonia, each with its own universe, its own atmosphere. Some are vibrant, others quirky or immersive. All are incredibly welcoming, aiming at making learning fun. Exploring them is a pure delight, whether you are coming on your own, with family or friends.
- The Domaine de Palogne, a leisure centre along the Ourthe© Domaine de PalogneVieuxville
The Domaine de Palogne, a leisure centre along the OurtheThe Domaine de Palogne invites you to discover its enchanting setting where nature, history and relaxation meet.
- Discover the Ourthe with "Les Remous" Kayak Club© Kayak Club Les Remous - geoffreymeuliHamoir
Discover the Ourthe with "Les Remous" Kayak ClubCome and kayak on the Ourthe, between Barvaux-Bomal-Hamoir and Comblain-au-Pont, in a friendly atmosphere. 1, 2 or 3-seat kayaks are available.
- The Draisines in Molignée: rail bikes perfect for a fun day out© WBTAnhée
The Draisines in Molignée: rail bikes perfect for a fun day outHave fun riding a rail bike, allowing you to travel at your own pace on former railway tracks. The trail goes through the picturesque Molignée valley, between Falaën and Maredsous.
- Kayak down the Ourthe with Adventure Valley Durbuy© La Petite MerveilleDurbuy
Kayak down the Ourthe with Adventure Valley DurbuyA memorable day in the world's smallest town whether on your own, with friends of family: travel down the Ourthe on a mono or double kayak.
- Adventure Valley Durbuy: the largest adventure park in Belgium© Adventure Valley DurbuyDurbuy
Adventure Valley Durbuy: the largest adventure park in BelgiumNear Durbuy, known as the smallest town in the world, awaits the Adventure Valley Durbuy, the largest adventure park in Belgium.
- The Claire-Fontaine leisure centre in Godarville© UtopixChapelle-lez-Herlaimont
The Claire-Fontaine leisure centre in GodarvilleThe Domaine de la Claire-Fontaine in Godarville has activities for the whole family. Swimming, adventures, sport, fishing but also relaxing ones...
- The Lacs de l'Eau d'Heure Aquacentre© MT - Pays des Lacs - François de RibeaucourtFroidchapelle
The Lacs de l'Eau d'Heure AquacentreA wonderful idea all year round: come and enjoy a relaxing day at the new Aquacentre, a new aquatic park and Well ness centre at the Eau d'Heure lakes in Be
- The Spin Leisure Park: a waterski lift at the Eau d'Heure lakes© Pascal PiersonFroidchapelle
The Spin Leisure Park: a waterski lift at the Eau d'Heure lakesThe Spin Cablepark is a waterski lift on a lake instead of a mountain: perfect to enjoy nautical sports and wakeboarding! Go on - dive in...
- Eau d'Heure lakes | The biggest lake complex in Belgium© Les Lacs de l'Eau d'HeureBoussu-Lez-Walcourt
Eau d'Heure lakes | The biggest lake complex in BelgiumThe Eau d'Heure 5 artificial lakes, are a stunning preserved natural area and the largest nautical space in Belgium.
- The lake of Bambois and its gardens© Lac de BamboisFosses-la-Ville
The lake of Bambois and its gardensThe gardens of the Bambois lake, in Fosses-la-Ville, offer stunning green spaces. The site, listed ny Natura 2000, has much to offer: a bird observatory, boats to go fishing, discovery trails... You can even go wild swimming and enjoy 2 sandy beaches.
- Dock 79, a leisure park near Mons© Dock 79Tertre
Dock 79, a leisure park near MonsDock 79, nestled in a beautiful, natural setting, offers a wonderful choice of outdoor activities. This leisure park is ideal for a family day out.
- Centre d'interprétation d'Art de l'Ecole (Vresse)© Centre d'interprétation d’ArtVresse-sur-Semois
Centre d'interprétation d'Art de l'Ecole (Vresse)Located in the village of Vresse-sur-Sémois (Ardenne), the Centre d’Interprétation d’Art de l’École de Vresse features 200 artworks.