We do our best to keep our information up to date but it's always best to check with the site you hope to visit before heading there - by phone, email, social media or simply by visiting their website - to see their latest opening hours and entry conditions.
Forget dusty, boring museums. There are many to discover in Wallonia, each with its own universe, its own atmosphere. Some are vibrant, others quirky or immersive. All are incredibly welcoming, aiming at making learning fun. Exploring them is a pure delight, whether you are coming on your own, with family or friends.
Label, certification or network
- The citadel of Dinant, a fortress in the Meuse valley© WBT - J.P. RemyDinant
The citadel of Dinant, a fortress in the Meuse valleyThe citadel of Dinant promises an incredible day out. Retrace 900 years history and discover the Meuse valley in Belgium.
- The cave of Lorette in Rochefort: a remarkable natural heritage© Grotte de LoretteRochefort
The cave of Lorette in Rochefort: a remarkable natural heritageThe Cave of Lorette, part of the Caves of Han domain, can be found in the province of Namur, only 300 m from the centre of Rochefort.
- The steam railway museum of the Three Valleys | Treignes© CFV3V - Guillaume AllardTreignes
The steam railway museum of the Three Valleys | TreignesSet in a former international station, the museum retraces Belgium's railway and industrial history
- The Trois Vallées steam railway (in Mariembourg and Treignes)© Bernard CarbonneauxMariembourg
The Trois Vallées steam railway (in Mariembourg and Treignes)Enjoy a travel through time aboard this authentic steam train, a wonderful way to discover the Viroin and Haute-Meuse valleys in Wallonia.
- The Lobbes-Thuin historic tramway© Jean-Claude AndrieuThuin
The Lobbes-Thuin historic tramwayThe Vicinal Historic Tramway Discovery Centre in Lobbes-Thuin is a museum dedicated solely to trams of all kinds: steam, electric, diesel.