We do our best to keep our information up to date but it's always best to check with the site you hope to visit before heading there - by phone, email, social media or simply by visiting their website - to see their latest opening hours and entry conditions.
Forget dusty, boring museums. There are many to discover in Wallonia, each with its own universe, its own atmosphere. Some are vibrant, others quirky or immersive. All are incredibly welcoming, aiming at making learning fun. Exploring them is a pure delight, whether you are coming on your own, with family or friends.
Label, certification or network
- Page 1
- The Ronquières inclined plane: a fascinating site© H.C.T - C.CarpentierRonquières
The Ronquières inclined plane: a fascinating siteLocated on the Charleroi-Bruxelles canal, the Ronquières inclined plane compensates a 70 m drop: a rather unique feature.
- The Aisne Tourist Tram (TTA)© WBT - J.P. RemyErezée
The Aisne Tourist Tram (TTA)The TTA - the Aisne Tourist Tram - runs along part of a former railway road in the Ardennes.
- Aqua Mundo: a fantastic water park in Vielsalm© Milan VermeulenVielsalm
Aqua Mundo: a fantastic water park in VielsalmAqua Mundo is a fantastic water park in the Center Parcs Les Ardennes (Vielsalm), perfect for a fun and relaxing day.
- Eau d'Heure lakes | The biggest lake complex in Belgium© Les Lacs de l'Eau d'HeureBoussu-Lez-Walcourt
Eau d'Heure lakes | The biggest lake complex in BelgiumThe Eau d'Heure 5 artificial lakes, are a stunning preserved natural area and the largest nautical space in Belgium.
- The Strépy-Thieu funicular lift, a river gem in Wallonia© WBT - S. WittenbolThieu
The Strépy-Thieu funicular lift, a river gem in WalloniaLocated on the Canal du Centre, the Strépy-Thieu funicular lift is the largest boat lift and its 73.15 metres incline is the largest in the world. An absolute must see if you are travelling through the Hainaut region.
- The steam railway museum of the Three Valleys | Treignes© CFV3V - Guillaume AllardTreignes
The steam railway museum of the Three Valleys | TreignesSet in a former international station, the museum retraces Belgium's railway and industrial history
- The Domaine de Palogne, a leisure centre along the Ourthe© Domaine de PalogneVieuxville
The Domaine de Palogne, a leisure centre along the OurtheThe Domaine de Palogne invites you to discover its enchanting setting where nature, history and relaxation meet.
- The Aqualibi aquatic park, a water fun adventure© BelparkWavre
The Aqualibi aquatic park, a water fun adventureAqualibi is a fantastic water theme park near Wavre, in Wallonia. Water at 29°C, thrilling attractions inspired by tropical places, fun slides, a wave pool and a bubbly time in a jacuzzi. It's the perfect day out with friends and family!
- Récréalle, a leisure centre in Alle-sur-Semois© RécréalleAlle-sur-Semois
Récréalle, a leisure centre in Alle-sur-SemoisRécréalle is a superb leisure centre on the banks of the Semois river, 20 km from Bouillon and 40 km from Charleville (France).
- Ardenne Aventures: fun activities in La Roche en Ardenne© Ardenne AventuresLa Roche-en-Ardenne
Ardenne Aventures: fun activities in La Roche en ArdenneKayak down the Ourthe at your own pace and enjoy being surrounded by nature. This activity can be done all year round (special equipment in winter). Choose from one or 2 seat kayaks.
- "Le Crocodile Rouge" - a surprising amphibious bus at the Eau d'Heure lakes© Crocodile rougeBoussu-lez-Walcourt
"Le Crocodile Rouge" - a surprising amphibious bus at the Eau d'Heure lakesExploring the Eau d'Heure Lakes (the largest water complex in Belgium) on the back of a red crocodile, in fact an amphibious bus: now there is an idea to ta
- The Spin cablepark: a waterski lift at the Eau d'Heure lakes© Pascal PiersonFroidchapelle
The Spin cablepark: a waterski lift at the Eau d'Heure lakesThe Spin Cablepark is a waterski lift on a lake instead of a mountain: perfect to enjoy nautical sports and wakeboarding! Go on - dive in...
- Musée des Transports en commun de Wallonie (Liège)© Patrick ChristodouleasLiège
Musée des Transports en commun de Wallonie (Liège)Liège's Public Transport Museum invites you to (re)discover the vehicles of the past. A real journey through time!
- The Trois Vallées steam railway (in Mariembourg and Treignes)© Bernard CarbonneauxMariembourg
The Trois Vallées steam railway (in Mariembourg and Treignes)Enjoy a travel through time aboard this authentic steam train, a wonderful way to discover the Viroin and Haute-Meuse valleys in Wallonia.
- RIVEO: the River Interpretative Centre in Hotton© WBTHotton
RIVEO: the River Interpretative Centre in HottonLocated in the province of Luxembourg, between Durbuy and La Roche, the RIVEO Interpretative Centre features unexpected finds, all themed around rivers and their biodiversity.
- Lesse Kayaks: Dinant Evasion's kayaks and canoes© DINANT EvasionDinant
Lesse Kayaks: Dinant Evasion's kayaks and canoesThe Lesse slaloms through stunning landscapes speckled with medieval castles, prehistoric caves, audacious rock formations... These unique views, which can only be enjoyed, from kayaking or canoeing along the river, guarantee the perfect day out with friends or family.
- The Vicinal Historic Tramway Discovery Centre in Lobbes-Thuin© Jean-Claude AndrieuThuin
The Vicinal Historic Tramway Discovery Centre in Lobbes-ThuinThe Vicinal Historic Tramway Discovery Centre in Lobbes-Thuin is a museum dedicated solely to trams of all kinds: steam, electric, diesel.
- The hydraulic boat lifts of the Canal du Centre© WBT - SPRL Cernix-Pierre PauquayThieu
The hydraulic boat lifts of the Canal du CentreSituated in the province of Hainaut, these 4 hydraulic lifts, built beginning of the XIXth century, are standing monuments to the Belgian Industrial revolution. These timeless masterpieces, listed by UNESCO, can be visited.
- The Jardins d'Ô in Nismes© Jean-Vincent BironNismes
The Jardins d'Ô in NismesThe Viroin valley, with its picture-perfect landscapes, offers a wonderful selection of nature walks. Among these are the Jardins d’Ô, a pure invite to relax.
- The Draisines in Molignée: rail bikes perfect for a fun day out© WBTAnhée
The Draisines in Molignée: rail bikes perfect for a fun day outHave fun riding a rail bike, allowing you to travel at your own pace on former railway tracks. The trail goes through the picturesque Molignée valley, between Falaën and Maredsous.
- The Chemin de Fer du Bocq touristic train© Chemins du Rail asbl - Jean-Louis NOIRHOMMESpontin (Yvoir)
The Chemin de Fer du Bocq touristic trainThe Chemin de Fer du Bocq is a touristic train going along the "Luxembourg rail line" between Ciney and Purnode (Yvoir).
- Croco Express, the Eau d'Heure lakes touristic train© Crocodile Rouge - Jean-Francois BaeldenBoussu-lez-Walcourt
Croco Express, the Eau d'Heure lakes touristic trainCome on board the Croco Express, a sweet touristic train, to discover the region of the Eau d'Heure lakes in Belgium.
- Coo Adventure, an outdoor activity centre in Ardenne© Coo AdventureStavelot
Coo Adventure, an outdoor activity centre in ArdenneThe Coo Adventure outdoor centre guarantees a fun and thrilling day in the Ardenne. Nature, smiles and adrenaline rushes will be on the program.
- The Lacs de l'Eau d'Heure Aquacentre© MT - Pays des Lacs - François de RibeaucourtFroidchapelle
The Lacs de l'Eau d'Heure AquacentreA wonderful idea all year round: come and enjoy a relaxing day at the new Aquacentre, a new aquatic park and Well ness centre at the Eau d'Heure lakes in Be
- Reconnect with nature at the Chevetogne Estate© WBT - Denis ErroyauxChevetogne
Reconnect with nature at the Chevetogne EstateThe Domaine Provincial de Chevetogne, which stretches over 550 hectares, is sure to delight you with its many surprises throughout its green spaces and its many creative activities.
- Kayak down the Ourthe with Adventure Valley Durbuy© La Petite MerveilleDurbuy
Kayak down the Ourthe with Adventure Valley DurbuyA memorable day in the world's smallest town whether on your own, with friends of family: travel down the Ourthe on a mono or double kayak.
- The citadel of Namur's tourist train© FTPN - BossiroyNamur
The citadel of Namur's tourist trainNamur's tourist train will take you on a ride around the Citadel's defence walls. A fantastic way to appreciate their architecture and learn more about their history, from the Middle Ages to the present days.
- Adventure Valley Durbuy: the largest adventure park in Belgium© Adventure Valley DurbuyDurbuy
Adventure Valley Durbuy: the largest adventure park in BelgiumNear Durbuy, known as the smallest town in the world, awaits the Adventure Valley Durbuy, the largest adventure park in Belgium.
- BrandSport: adventure sports in the Ardenne© FTLB - P. WillemsLa Roche-en-Ardenne
BrandSport: adventure sports in the ArdenneBrandsport organises adventure sports activities, lessons and teambuilding sessins near La Roche en Ardenne (Begian Luxembourg).
- Lago: a swimming pool for sports, fun and relaxation lovers in Mons© LAGOMons
Lago: a swimming pool for sports, fun and relaxation lovers in MonsThis aquatic space in Mons offers a fantastic range of fun attractions for the whole family.
- Durbuy's touristic train© WBT - Bruno D'AlimonteDurbuy
Durbuy's touristic trainA fun visit of the smallest city in the world, finishing on the heights of the town.
- The lake of Genval and its yacht club© WBT - Denis ErroyauxGenval
The lake of Genval and its yacht clubThis large stretch of water (18 hectares) stretches along the forest of Soignes, a mere 20 km of Brussels: quite a fantastic site and a pure invite to relax! It also is home to the Genval Yacht Club.
- Lake Gileppe Dam© Barrage du lac de la GileppeJalhay
Lake Gileppe DamLooking for a unique day out? Come and see the lake Gileppe dam, a masterpiece of structural engineering. Nature, leisure: there is much to do!
- Le Point d'eau, La Louvière's aquatic centre© WBT - Denis ClosonLa Louvière
Le Point d'eau, La Louvière's aquatic centreLe Point d'Eau is an aquatic centre dedicated to leisure and sports in La Louvière. There is something for everyone and much fun to be had!
- The Belvédère, a water leisure centre in Dour© Le BelvédèreDour
The Belvédère, a water leisure centre in DourThe Belvédère de Dour (Mons), recently redeveloped as a leisure and sports centre is quite unique in Belgium. Its natural swimming pool and Olympic size swimming pool will delight swimmers looking for an ecological experience.
- La Vanne kayaks: a wonderful way to discover the Semois river© Kayak de la VanneAlle-sur-Semois
La Vanne kayaks: a wonderful way to discover the Semois riverLa Vanne has been organising kayak rides down the Semois since 1989: a fantastic, safe experience to reconnect with nature and relax. Come with friends, family or even solo and goat your pace along the river.
- Cap Semois© Cap semoisVresse-Sur-Semois
Cap SemoisReady for adventure? Join Cap Semois to discover the region with a twist: kayaking, canoeing, mountain biking, e-bike cycling...
- La Vallée du Lac | A leisure centre in Neufchâteau© FTLB - P. WillemsNeufchâteau
La Vallée du Lac | A leisure centre in NeufchâteauLa Vallée du Lac is a fantastic leisure centre in Neufchâteau (Province of Luxembourg).
- The Bütgenbach lakes and its VENNtastic Beach (Eastern Cantons)© An Van Rie CommunicationBütgenbach
The Bütgenbach lakes and its VENNtastic Beach (Eastern Cantons)The Bütgenbach lake, created by the Warche dam, offers a wide range of sports and outdoor activities. Why not enjoy VENNtastic Beach on its banks? Monitored swimming zone, trampolines, pedal boats, play areas, kayaking... There is something for everyone.
- Relais de Falemprise, the Eau d'Heure lakes leisure centre© © WBT - David SamynCerfontaine
Relais de Falemprise, the Eau d'Heure lakes leisure centreLove discovering Wallonia? Enjoy a family day at the Falemprise leisure centre, at the heart of the Eau d'Heure lakes region.
- The lake of Robertville: relaxation and wild swimming© Robertville-les-bainsRobertville
The lake of Robertville: relaxation and wild swimmingThe lake of Robertville, in the commune of Waimes, will delight those looking for peace and relaxation. Wrapped beautifully by woodlands, it offers stunning landscapes.
- The lake of Bambois and its gardens© Lac de BamboisFosses-la-Ville
The lake of Bambois and its gardensThe gardens of the Bambois lake, in Fosses-la-Ville, offer stunning green spaces. The site, listed ny Natura 2000, has much to offer: a bird observatory, boats to go fishing, discovery trails... You can even go wild swimming and enjoy 2 sandy beaches.
- Dock 79, a leisure park near Mons© Dock 79Tertre
Dock 79, a leisure park near MonsDock 79, nestled in a beautiful, natural setting, offers a wonderful choice of outdoor activities. This leisure park is ideal for a family day out.
- Le p'tit train d'Houdeng brings the trains of your childhood back to life© Paula MondragonHoudeng-Goegnies
Le p'tit train d'Houdeng brings the trains of your childhood back to lifeRiding a train, impossible? Dreams do come true at the P'tit train d'Houdeng. Sitting on your own electric or steam train, you can enjoy being the driver on a 1,600 m long network of tracks.
- Take the Cramignon ferry and pass the border via the Meuse river© Maison du Tourisme du Pays de HerveVisé
Take the Cramignon ferry and pass the border via the Meuse riverEvery year, 40,000 passengers take the Cramignon ferry to cross the Meuse between the Walloon village of Lanaye and the Dutch commune of Eijsden. A lovely way to discover the region.
- See Liège from the Meuse river with the city's river shuttle© O.T. Liège - Marc VerpoortenLiège
See Liège from the Meuse river with the city's river shuttleTake a different look at Liège with a river cruise on the Meuse... Taking place between April and October, these allow you to go from one iconic location to the next in the Fiery City at a mere 1€ per stop.
- Les Capitaineries de Namur: water fun on the Meuse river© WBT - Denis ErroyauxNamur
Les Capitaineries de Namur: water fun on the Meuse riverLooking forward to enjoying the Meuse river when in Namur? Les Capitaineries de Namur offer a wide range of activities.
- Chimay's touristic train© SI de ChimayChimay
Chimay's touristic trainThis sweet touristic train starts from the Grand Place in Chimay and takes visitors to Virelles via the Maillon Vert: a fantastic ride along the Eau Blanche river, offering lovely views of the Prince des Chimay park.
- Page 1