Les Jardins de Vertumne, in Ohey, invite you to discover seasonal terroir products this autumn. The gardens will feature a vegetable market as well as an exhibition.
This event celebrates cucurbits and other autumnal vegetables: onion, leek, garlic, shallot, squash, potato... all grown organically, without the use of chemicals. It's time to rediscover how naturally good they taste.
- Seasonal vegetable market
- Planting of fruit trees
- Vegetable patch trend: planting in squares
- Family-friendly orchard: which fruit should you choose
- Decorative trees
- Ground covers
- Forgotten vegetables
- Growing vegetable under shelter
- Fighting pests and slugs
- Climbing plants
- Bee friendly plants
- Having hens in a garden
- Growing melons under a shelter
- Gardening in Marcg
- Growing strawberries
- Asparagus in Wallonia
- Growing edible greens in the garden
From Saturday 25 to Sunday 26 September 2021.
From 9 am to 8 pm.
From Saturday 02 to Sunday 03 October 2021.
Wednesday to Saturday, from 9 am to 8 pm.