The Jardins de Vertumne, in Ohey, invite you to discover seasonal terroir products this autumn. The gardens will feature a vegetable market as well as an exhibition. Join the fun in September 2019.
This event celebrates cucurbits and other autumnal vegetables: onion, leek, garlic, shallot, squash, potato... all grown organically, without the use of chemicals. It's time to rediscover how naturally good they taste.
- Seasonal vegetable market
- Visit of a field
- Botanical exhibition of cucurbit varieties
- Sale of decorating items and plants for gardens
- Local, sustainable craft
- "Martine's gnomes"
- Aurélie' Orélides: jewels and moving creations
- and many more surprises.
Entry is free.
Event planned for the month from September to October 2021 (1)
(1) Dates and programme may be subject to change.