Type of event
- © Natura ParcFrom 30 October to 01 November 2020Boussu-lez-walcourtDemonstration
Halloween at the Naturaparc (Boussu-lez-Walcourt) | Thrills guaranteedThrills await in Boussu-Lez-Walcourt this Halloween! Monsters, witches and other magical creatures will be delighted to put a spell on you...
- © Aventure ParcFrom 31 October to 08 November 2020WavreFolklore and Tradition
Halloween at the Aventure Parc (Wavre)It's Halloween time at the Aventure Parc de Wavre: the trees may very well hide eerie, magical creatures...
- © Pairi Daiza 2017From 31 October to 11 November 2020BrugeletteShow
Halloween at Pairi Daiza | Step into darkness at the Gardens of the World9 days of Hallowen fun await at Pairi Daiza this year! Come and have a thrilling time in its zoological park, turned into a evil garden for the occasion.
- © Domaine des Grottes de Han 2014From 31 October to 11 November 2020Han-sur-lesseFolklore and Tradition
Celebrate Halloween at the Caves of Han estateBrave the path leading to the Han-sur-Lesse forest and witness fierce fights between werewolves and vampires...
- © WBT - Denis ClosonFrom 01 to 29 November 2020HouffalizeVisit
A Pack-and-Raft experience: hike + boat | RandoEvasionRandoEvasion will take you along an exceptional 12 km hike on the Ourthe, the perfect way to reconnect with nature.
- © FT Province de NamurNovember 2020TreignesVisit
The Ecole d'Autrefois: the school of yesteryear in TreignesHear this? That's the school bell... Quick, get in line, 2 by 2! Your experience at the Ecole d' Autrefois is about to begin. Listen carefully, respect and discipline matter here. No chatting or ou may find yourself in a corner with a dunce cap... Not to wory, though: there will be plenty of fun to be had.
- © WBT - J.P. RemyThe 4th Sunday of the monthHermalle-sous-huyVisit
Gourmet nature walks at the Ferme Castrale | Hermalle-sous-HuyThe Ferme Castrale organises each month a gourmet walk themed on forgotten plants, vegetables and fruits. From March to November.
- © WBT - JP RemyDurbuyVisit
Ahistorical and foodie guided tour of DurbuyExplore Durbuy thanks to this guided tour through the old part of the town, punctuated with gourmet stops to try terroir products.
- © jeanma85On the 3rd of November every yearSaint-hubertFolklore and Tradition
Saint Hubert festivitiesSaint Hubert, considered protector of hunters since the 19th century, is also asked of his blessing when it comes to dogs and horses. If you love traditions, make sure to stop by in Saint Hubert to see the ceremony.
- © FIFCL - Christophe ToffoloNovember 2020LiègeFestival
Festival International du Film de Comédie | LiègeThe Festival International du Film de Comédie invites you its cheerful new edition in the Fiery City this November.
- © Gel Photography08 November 2020HéronVisit
Guided tour of the Moulin de Ferrières | HéronThe Moulin de Ferrières (still active) stands beautifully in the Burdinale-Mehaigne nature park. Two guided tours, on November 8, 2020 give you the chance to discover its mechanism and how grains are turned into flour.
- © RSI Malmedy10 November 2020MalmedyFolklore and Tradition
Malmedy Saint Martin bonfiresMalmedy will be celebrating Saint-Martin this November, with 3 districts lighting bonfires. Join the fun!
- © Blackberry 'N Mr. Boo-HooNovember 2020EupenConcert
Frührocken | Rock'n Roll Sundays in EupenFrührocken invites you to start your Sundays with Rock, Blues, Boogies and Rockabilly vibes. Four special events will take place each year.
- © SilverJinx / Pixabay15 November 2020Around WalloniaExhibition
Belgium's national artisans' dayWalloon artisans will open their door to the public for this national event.