The Citadel of Namur will offer fantastic shows and concerts every weekend this August. Emotions, music, smiles: join us at Terra Nova or at the Théâtre de verdure for a good dose of escapism!
August 8 and 9
Les Baladins du Miroir, celebrating their 40th anniversary this year, will present RE’SORS: a travelling cabaret created during the lockdown, Led by a pitchman, the audience will wander through the citadel to enjoy a selection of micro-shows.
Théâtre Jardin Passion will set up in Terra Nova to present amazing shows:
- Improvisations - back to basics, mastered and refined
- Los Pépés - a mix of black humour and actual themes with a few French songs thrown in the mix
- L'Ouest américain: a comedy with a pinch of black humour and irony
August 22 and 23
Enjoy a varied program of music entertainment - from classical to rock'n'roll pieces, played by local artists.
August 29 and 20
Dedicated to families: think travels in time and colourful shows
- Saturday: Bavar le Passeur d'histoires, La Maisnie Hellequin, la Compagnie des Poupons terribles will take you back to the Middle Ages
- Sunday: la compagnie de la Licorne will tell you about life in the 17th century