The age of beer exhibition is dedicated to this well-loved drink, so popular in Belgium.The show will start at the Maison du Patrimoine médiéval mosan in Dinant and at the Archéoparc in Rochefort then will travel further in Wallonia.
- Enjoyed daily as a comfort drink, part of rituals and feasts, beer has been a success since Antiquity
- Breweries (monastic or not) appeared during the Middle Ages
- Brewing evolved in the 19th and 20th century, thanks to modern and scientific progress
- Microbreweries in the 21st century included environmental considerations
- Beer in Belgium has now been recognised as Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity
- Interactive tools
- Archaeological about beer and its history
A travelling exhibition
From Friday 29 October 2021 to Sunday 11 September 2022.
At the Espace Gallo-romain d'Ath