Always wanted to know what is happening behind the scenes, how things are designed and created? Thanks to the Visit'Entreprise program, passionate artisans, brewers, farmers and innovative companies now open their doors to visitors in Wallonia. Come along and join a guided tour, tasting or demonstration!
Select the type of activity or location you prefer and you will find all the practical information you need to book your visit.
Type of visit
- Page 1
- The Owl Distillery: a Scottish touch in Belgium© WBT - Emmanuel MathezFexhe-le-Haut-Clocher
The Owl Distillery: a Scottish touch in BelgiumThe Owl Distillery makes the sole whisky 100% made in Belgium. Come and taste "The Belgian Owl", a Single Malt Whisky produced in Hesbaye.
- The Brasserie Saint-Feuillien in Le Roeulx© Brasserie St-FeuillienLe Roeulx
The Brasserie Saint-Feuillien in Le RoeulxWelcome to the Brasserie Saint-Feuillien in Le Roeulx, featuring more than a century of abbey beer tradition, a family passion and know how.
- ÔÔ Paradis des Sens (Walcourt)© ÔÔ Paradis des SensWalcourt
ÔÔ Paradis des Sens (Walcourt)ÔÔ Paradis des Sens will awaken your senses through unexpected immersive experiences in Walcourt.
- The Villers Abbey's microbrewery© Erwin FurnièreVillers-la-Ville
The Villers Abbey's microbreweryIn the Villers Abbey's archive was found one of the monks' recipes for beer, dating back to the 18th century. This precious find inspired new recipes to its microbrewery.
- Conserverie et Moutarderie belge: a tasty visit© Conserverie et Moutarderie belgeEynatten
Conserverie et Moutarderie belge: a tasty visitCreated in 1953, the Conserverie et Moutarderie Belge offers a wide range of products: mustards, sauces and even dishes.
- Dubuisson brewery (Pipaix, Hainaut region)© Brasserie DubuissonPipaix
Dubuisson brewery (Pipaix, Hainaut region)The oldest brewery in Wallonia! The story starts in 1933, when Alfred Dubuisson created the Bush, which recipe is still enjoyed, unchanged to this day... along with other fantastic natural beers.
- ÔÔ Parfums, a unique workshop to create your own fragrance© ÔÔ ParfumsPhilippeville
ÔÔ Parfums, a unique workshop to create your own fragranceÔÔ Parfums, based in the province of Namur, invites to discover the world of master perfumers. Visitors joining the workshop will learn to make a unique fragrance reflecting their personality. Quite an exclusive experience!
- Château and Vineyard Bon Baron at Lustin© Denis KarpenkovSorinnes
Château and Vineyard Bon Baron at LustinDiscover a vineyard which brings together a diversity of grape varieties offering a great range of wines. Enjoy local products from the region of Lustin
- Moutarde Bister: a mustard factory in Achêne© LDV ProductionAchêne
Moutarde Bister: a mustard factory in AchêneSituated in the province of Namur, this mustard factory & its museum reveal the secrets of the Imperial Mustard created in 1926 by François Bister.
- The Brasserie des Fagnes in Mariembourg© Brasserie des FagnesMariembourg
The Brasserie des Fagnes in MariembourgStep into the Brasserie des Fagnes de Mariembourg and discover the art of brewing the Super des Fagnes: the visit is free.
- Quai 10 (Charleroi)© Quai10Charleroi
Quai 10 (Charleroi)Quai 10, in Charleroi, is dedicated to interactive and animated pictures. The site brings together contemporary images, cinema and video games. The idea? Offer a space designed for a wide audience to exchange and reflect on visual effects.
- La Grange aux Potiers> the Dubois pottery and its museum (Bouffioulx)© LDV ProductionBouffioulx
La Grange aux Potiers> the Dubois pottery and its museum (Bouffioulx)Nestled in a farm, at the heart of the village of Bouffioulx,the Dubois pottery reveals to visitors the skills of creating glazed pieces from the local sandstone (internationally famous), an art which started in medieval times in this region andis still kept alive.
- The Ferme des Fées: legends and mysteries await© Céline DemelenneLes Hayons
The Ferme des Fées: legends and mysteries awaitThe Ferme des Fées (the Fairies' farm) near Bouillon invites you to discover a world of legends, a journey to the 19th century Ardenne.
- The Biercée distillery in Ragnies, famous for its eaux-de-vie and liqueurs© Distillerie de BiercéeRagnies
The Biercée distillery in Ragnies, famous for its eaux-de-vie and liqueursVisit the Biercée distillery to learn some of its secrets - like how 10 kg of fresh fruit become a bottle of Eau de Villée...
- Brasserie artisanale de Rulles© Frédéric Bekaert - FdBRulles
Brasserie artisanale de RullesAt the heart of the Semois valley, between Neufchâteau and Arlon, the Brasserie artisanale de Rulles reveals the secrets of its recipe to visitors.
- Hartman & Fils: worshop, boutique and Pig Museum© SPRL - Hartman & FilsVaux-sur-Sûre
Hartman & Fils: worshop, boutique and Pig MuseumLocated in Vaux-sur-Sûre (Ardenne), Hartman has been specialising for a few generations in pork cutting and boning.
- Maitrank Ridremont, visit a Maitrank producer in Arlon© MT du Pays d'ArlonArlon
Maitrank Ridremont, visit a Maitrank producer in ArlonDiscover the origins of Maitrank in Arlon. Go back in time to the Middle Ages to learn more about this amazing drink.
- Visit'Entreprise of the Chaudfontaine factory© Marco MertensChaudfontaine
Visit'Entreprise of the Chaudfontaine factoryThe Chaudfontaine factory opens its doors to Visit'Entreprise: a fantastic way to discover a modern plant with your family. This visit can be combined with a tour of WaterHouse.
- L'Atelier du Vieux Marronnier: artisan framers in Bastogne© L'Atelier du Vieux MarronnierBastogne
L'Atelier du Vieux Marronnier: artisan framers in BastogneL’Atelier du Vieux Marronnier is a custom framing workshop (pictures, paintings, comic book pages...) in Bastogne, in the province of Luxembourg. Worth a visit!
- Visit'Entreprise | Cidrerie du Condroz (Havelange)© Adrien Pestiaux, Cidrerie du CondrozHavelange
Visit'Entreprise | Cidrerie du Condroz (Havelange)La Cidrerie du Condroz celebrates the partnership between two artisans from the Condroz region. Their philosophy, which reflects a passion for nature and sustainability, led to the production of traditional ciders, made by pressing the apples delicately and giving them time to ferment. This cidery also sells homemade C
- The Clos LoJerAu vineyard© WBT - Olivier LegardienFlobecq
The Clos LoJerAu vineyardThe LoJerAu vineyard was created in 2005 and is extending still...
- Montenauer Schinkenräucherei, the real Ardenne ham© WBT - Ph. LermusiauxMontenau
Montenauer Schinkenräucherei, the real Ardenne hamMontenauer Schinkenräucherei invites you to a free visit of their infrastructure to see how the famous Ardenne ham is made - from start to finish.
- The Brasserie Caracole in Falmignoul© Brasserie CaracoleFalmignoul
The Brasserie Caracole in FalmignoulDiscover the secrets of the barley whisperers. While visiting the region of Dinant, make sure you check out the tanks heated on wood fire.
- Brasserie Deseveaux© WBT - Ph. LermusiauxBoussu
Brasserie DeseveauxIn the heart of the Hanneton valley, the Brasserie Deseveaux presents its range of craft beer brewed with a little twist.
- Brasserie de Brunehaut© Erik VerdonckBrunehaut
Brasserie de BrunehautThis brewery combines the traditional in bottle refermentation with modern production techniques.
- Les chocolats d'Edouard: an artisanal chocolate factory in Florenville© WBT - David SamynFlorenville
Les chocolats d'Edouard: an artisanal chocolate factory in FlorenvilleStep into Edouard Bechoux's artisanal chocolate shop to discover a fascinating selection of flavours and a welcoming tasting room. Foodies will delight in making their own chocolate treats or simply by visiting the kitchens. In Florenville, in the province of the Belgian Luxembourg.
- Chocolaterie Demaret (Battice)© WBTBattice
Chocolaterie Demaret (Battice)Chocolaterie Demaret has been delighting cacao lovers for over 30 years. Their chocolate creations, made with high quality cacao butter, simply are exquisite.
- Brasserie Millevertus, an artisanal brewery© Brasserie Artisanale MillevertusBreuvanne
Brasserie Millevertus, an artisanal breweryIs there a better place than the Gaume, along the Semois to build a brewery? Come and visit the new Brasserie Millevertus to see for yourself.
- Le Safran de Patr'Ann, an exquisitely fragrant visit© Safran de Patr'ann Patrick RolainProfondeville
Le Safran de Patr'Ann, an exquisitely fragrant visitLe Safran de Patr’Ann is a safranière, a saffron farm. Come to Profondeville in the province of Namur to meet the owners and take a guided tour.
- Jardin des Enchanteurs | Chenois© Servimur - J-N WagnerVirton
Jardin des Enchanteurs | ChenoisThe Jardin des mûres, in the Province of Luxembourg, produces blackberries, redcurrants and blackcurrants which are then used to make fruit wines, cordials, vinegar and sauces.
- Les Lutins in Anthée: one of the best Belgian artisan ice-cream makers© Olivier Rayp Bilande FlorennesAnthée
Les Lutins in Anthée: one of the best Belgian artisan ice-cream makersLes Lutins, less than a 15 mn drive from Dinant, is a delightful parlour offering homemade ice-cream. Denis Kairet, named best artisan ice cream maker in 2016, and his wife offer a real feast for senses.
- The Saint-Monon brewery, blending skills and beers in Ambly© Brasserie Saint-MononAmbly
The Saint-Monon brewery, blending skills and beers in AmblyStop by the Saint-Monon brewery in Ambly and try Pierre Jacob's craft beers: he is the youngest brewer in Wallonia! White, lager, amber, ale - there is one
- The Domaine du Ry d'Argent vineyard in Namur© Domaine du Ry d'ArgentBovesse
The Domaine du Ry d'Argent vineyard in NamurCome and discover the Domaine du Ry d'Argent vineyard in Namur: a fantastic opportunity to learn how grapes are turned into wine, visit the cellar and taste "new style" nectars.
- Charlemagne Chocolatiers, an artisanal chocolate factory in Herstal© Li Botike di LidjeHerstal
Charlemagne Chocolatiers, an artisanal chocolate factory in HerstalThe link between the famous emperor and chocolate? Stop by the Charlemagne chocolate shop in Herstal: the answer may very well lay in a box of pralines.
- Vanlieff: an:artisanal chocolate shop in Chastrès© FTLB - P. WillemsWalcourt
Vanlieff: an:artisanal chocolate shop in ChastrèsChocolaterie Vanlieff has been delighting chocolate lovers since 1988. Its chocolatiers are always busy developing or refining recipes for exquisite pralines, slabs, chocolate figurines... No industrial machine here: it's all about craftsmanship and edible art of an exquisite quality.
- The Gen Goulf brewery (Villers-devant-Orval)© FTLB - P. WillemsVillers-devant-Orval
The Gen Goulf brewery (Villers-devant-Orval)Welcome to Villers-devant-Orval, famous for the Orval Abbey and its patron, Saint Gangolf: the inspiration for the Gen Goulf brewery and its craft beer.
- Brasserie Artisanale Invictus (Louette-Saint-Pierre)© FTLB - P. WillemsLouette-Saint-Pierre
Brasserie Artisanale Invictus (Louette-Saint-Pierre)Located in the stunning setting of the Croix-Scaille forest, Brasserie Artisanale Invictus opens visitors warmly.
- Centre Marcassou (Champlon)© FTLB - P. WillemsChamplon
Centre Marcassou (Champlon)Discover the secrets of Marcassou's cured products: they simply are irresistible!
- The Brasserie de la Lienne in Lierneux© zythologie.netLierneux
The Brasserie de la Lienne in LierneuxThe Brasserie de la Lienne, located in the Belgian Ardenne, in Lierneux, serves an exceptional beer. One of the most beautiful regions of the country...
- The Brasserie Saint-Lazare© Brasserie Saint-LazareMons
The Brasserie Saint-LazareThe Brasserie Saint-Lazare specialises in bespoke beer... Come and discover the brewery in Mons how the magic happens.
- The Brasserie du Renard© FTLB - P. WillemsGrez-Doiceau
The Brasserie du RenardThis microbrewery, based in Grez-Doiceau produces artisanal beers using distinctive ingredients such as spice or fresh fruit.
- Saint-Hubert Airfield, to fly high above the Ardenne© Aérodrome de Saint-HubertSaint-Hubert
Saint-Hubert Airfield, to fly high above the ArdenneThe Saint-Hubert airfield is a recreational infrastructure in the province of Luxembourg, at the heart of the Ardenne woodlands, between the Ourthe, Semois
- Couillet's orchard and didactic apiary in Parentville© Charleroi - NatureCouillet
Couillet's orchard and didactic apiary in ParentvilleVisit the orchard named " verger de Parentville" as well as its didactic apiary with a beekeeper and a guide from the Charleroi Nature association.
- The Jandrain-Jandrenouille brewery© Brasserie Jandrain-JandrenouilleJandrain-Jandrenouille
The Jandrain-Jandrenouille breweryThe Jandrain-Jandrenouille brewery, set in a typical farm of the Walloon Brabant province, focuses not only on a short circuit (local or Belgian malts, water from the village) but also on green energy.
- The wines and elixirs of Franchimont© Vins et élixirs de FranchimontTheux
The wines and elixirs of FranchimontCome and taste the star products of Theux, choose between a fruity wine "La Fleur de Franchimont", mead or other spirits.
- Eytelia: discover the benefits of organic food supplements in Courcelles© Eytalia.euCourcelles
Eytelia: discover the benefits of organic food supplements in CourcellesEytelia, the world leader in organic silica-based products, open the doors of its company in Courcelles: a rare opportunity to step into a production lab in Wallonia.
- The Brasserie de Marsinne (Couthuin)© FTLB - P. WillemsCouthuin
The Brasserie de Marsinne (Couthuin)Discover the Brasserie de Marsinne in Couthuin (Liège region) and its delicious beers.
- Phil’ Cuisine: delicious duck recipes in Bastogne© Phil'Cuisine - Jérôme DejeuxBastogne
Phil’ Cuisine: delicious duck recipes in BastognePhil’ Cuisine, at the heart of the Ardennes, is a family company dedicated to preparing delicious duck recipes, the artisan way: foie gras, rillettes, pâté made with Trappist Orval or Rochefort beer. These refined terroir products are sure to enchant you.
- Page 1