Always wanted to know what is happening behind the scenes, how things are designed and created? Thanks to the Visit'Entreprise program, passionate artisans, brewers, farmers and innovative companies now open their doors to visitors in Wallonia. Come along and join a guided tour, tasting or demonstration!
Select the type of activity or location you prefer and you will find all the practical information you need to book your visit.
Type of visit
- Page 1
- © Brasserie DubuissonPipaixGuided tour and discovery
Dubuisson brewery (Pipaix, Hainaut region)The oldest brewery in Wallonia! The story starts in 1933, when Alfred Dubuisson created the Bush, which recipe is still enjoyed, unchanged to this day... along with other fantastic natural beers.
- © ÔÔ Paradis des SensWalcourtShopping
ÔÔ Paradis des Sens (Walcourt)ÔÔ Paradis des Sens will awaken your senses through unexpected immersive experiences in Walcourt.
- © ÔÔ ParfumsPhilippevilleShopping
ÔÔ Parfums, a unique workshop to create your own fragranceÔÔ Parfums, based in the province of Namur, invites to discover the world of master perfumers. Visitors joining the workshop will learn to make a unique fragrance reflecting their personality. Quite an exclusive experience!
- © Erwin FurnièreVillers-la-villeGuided tour and discovery
The Villers Abbey's microbreweryIn the Villers Abbey's archive was found one of the monks' recipes for beer, dating back to the 18th century. This precious find inspired new recipes to its microbrewery.
- © Denis KarpenkovSorinnesLocal producer
Château and Vineyard Bon Baron at LustinDiscover a vineyard which brings together a diversity of grape varieties offering a great range of wines. Enjoy local products from the region of Lustin
- © Brasserie St-FeuillienLe RoeulxGuided tour and discovery
The Brasserie Saint-Feuillien in Le RoeulxWelcome to the Brasserie Saint-Feuillien in Le Roeulx, featuring more than a century of abbey beer tradition, a family passion and know how.
- © Cristal DiscoverySeraingGuided tour and discovery
Cristal Discovery at the Château du Val Saint Lambert (Seraing)Come and discover the secular history of the Val Saint Lambert site, as well as the glass work techniques used in the old Cistercian abbey.
- © WBT - Emmanuel MathezFexhe-le-haut-clocherLocal producer
The Owl Distillery: a Scottish touch in BelgiumThe Owl Distillery makes the sole whisky 100% made in Belgium. Come and taste "The Belgian Owl", a Single Malt Whisky produced in Hesbaye.
- © Brasserie des FagnesMariembourgGuided tour and discovery
The Brasserie des Fagnes in MariembourgStep into the Brasserie des Fagnes de Mariembourg and discover the art of brewing the Super des Fagnes: the visit is free.
- © Quai10CharleroiGuided tour and discovery
Quai 10 (Charleroi)Quai 10, in Charleroi, is dedicated to interactive and animated pictures. The site brings together contemporary images, cinema and video games. The idea? Offer a space designed for a wide audience to exchange and reflect on visual effects.
- © LDV ProductionBouffioulxMuseum or Interpretation Centre
La Grange aux Potiers> the Dubois pottery and its museum (Bouffioulx)Nestled in a farm, at the heart of the village of Bouffioulx,the Dubois pottery reveals to visitors the skills of creating glazed pieces from the local sandstone (internationally famous), an art which started in medieval times in this region andis still kept alive.
- © WBT Bernard BoccaraPipaixGuided tour and discovery
Pipaix' steam powered breweryTake a journey to the 19th century by visiting the last steam powered brewery in the world at Leuze-en-Hainaut, in the region of Tournai.
- © SPRL - Hartman & FilsVaux-sur-sûreGuided tour and discovery
Hartman & Fils: worshop, boutique and Pig MuseumLocated in Vaux-sur-Sûre (Ardenne), Hartman has been specialising for a few generations in pork cutting and boning.
- © WBT - Olivier LegardienFlobecqGuided tour and discovery
The Clos LoJerAu vineyardThe LoJerAu vineyard was created in 2005 and is extending still...
- © Fabrice DebattyBioulGuided tour and discovery
Visit'Entreprise | Château de BioulThe Château de Bioul is proud of an 11 hectares vineyard, created by 2 passionate winemakers. Why not stop by to learn more about their skills and passion?
- © LDV ProductionAye (marche-en-famenne)Guided tour and discovery
Visit'Entreprise | Comptoir forestier (Ave)Located near Marche-en-Famenne, the Comptoir Forestier is an exceptional site dedicated to preserving and regenerating woodlands, trees being the green gold of Wallonia.
- © MT du Pays d'ArlonArlonGuided tour and discovery
Maitrank Ridremont, visit a Maitrank producer in ArlonDiscover the origins of Maitrank in Arlon. Go back in time to the Middle Ages to learn more about this amazing drink.
- © Frédéric Bekaert - FdBRullesGuided tour and discovery
Brasserie artisanale de RullesAt the heart of the Semois valley, between Neufchâteau and Arlon, the Brasserie artisanale de Rulles reveals the secrets of its recipe to visitors.
- © mdtwapiCominesGuided tour and discovery
The vineyard of La Ferme Bleue in CominesThe vineyard of the Blue Farmhouse is located in a natural area of 2 hectares, a veritable paradise for birds and plants. Come and visit the vines.
- © Conserverie et Moutarderie belgeEynattenGuided tour and discovery
Conserverie et Moutarderie belge: a tasty visitCreated in 1953, the Conserverie et Moutarderie Belge offers a wide range of products: mustards, sauces and even dishes.
- © MobicAywailleGuided tour and discovery
Mobic SA: an innovating companyMobic SA, located in Liège, is an innovating company specialised in timber frames.
- © Christian CharlierEupenGuided tour and discovery
Reul Frères: bespoke furniture
- © Scierie des Carrières de MaffleAthGuided tour and discovery
Scierie des Carrières de Maffle: the art of cutting stoneFor 125 years, the Scierie des Carrières de Maffle has been working Belgian Blue stone from the Soignies Quarries to make stunning architectural pieces (chimneys, letterboxes, stairs...). Why not stop by to see the stonecutters at work?
- © FTLB - P. WillemsBastogneGuided tour and discovery
L'Atelier du Vieux Marronnier: artisan framers in BastogneL’Atelier du Vieux Marronnier is a custom framing workshop (pictures, paintings, comic book pages...) in Bastogne, in the province of Luxembourg. Worth a visit!
- © InterblocsLibramont-chevignyGuided tour and discovery
Interblocs: everything you need to know about concrete in LibramontInterblocs, located in Libramont, specialises in concrete products for both individuals and companies.
- © FTLB - P. WillemsMerbes-le-châteauGuided tour and discovery
Gerardin - Ducharneux: blue stone cuttersGerardin-Ducharneux, near Thuin, opens its workshop to visitors to present the stone cutting trade.
- © FTLB - P. WillemsBastogneGuided tour and discovery
Techniques et Valorisation du Bois: learn all about the wood tradeTechniques et Valorisation du Bois (TVB S.A), based in Bastogne (Ardenne), specialises in building wooden structures for play areas, residential or industrial building as well as wood engraving.
- © FTLB - P. WillemsCineyGuided tour and discovery
Guy Lemaire & Fils: a tree inspired visitThis nursery specialising in fruit, decorative and large trees can be found near Ciney, in the Province of Namur.
- © Kasjan Farbisz/PixabayVielsalmGuided tour and discovery
Centre Européen du Cheval: a centre dedicated to horses in VielsalmLocated at Mont-le-Soie near Vielsalm, the Centre européen du Cheval is a real reference in the equine sector, both in Belgium and internationally.
- © FTLB - P. WillemsSeraingGuided tour and discovery
RECMA: a company focusing on social economy near LiègeRECMA Groupe is an innovative company when it comes to social economy. Located in Seraing (Liège), it focuses on socio-professional integration of individuals with specific difficulties.
- © ANPI AsblOttignies-louvain-la-neuveGuided tour and discovery
ANPI: preventing fires and theft (Louvain-la-Neuve)Based in Louvain-la-Neuve (Walloon Brabant region), the ANPI (Association Nationale de la Protection contre l’Incendie et l’Intrusion or National Association for the protection against fires and intrusions) promotes measures and techniques to avoid such risks.
- © Chanvre & Co SPRLNandrinGuided tour and discovery
ChanvrEco: a pioneer in eco-constructionVisit ChanvrEco to learn how hemp is grown and used. This company, created in 2007, is a real pioneer in that field in Belgium and develops alternative uses of that plant such as concrete made from lime and hemp as a nature-friendly insulator.
- © Adrien Pestiaux, Cidrerie du CondrozHavelangeGuided tour and discovery
Visit'Entreprise | Cidrerie du Condroz (Havelange)La Cidrerie du Condroz celebrates the partnership between two artisans from the Condroz region. Their philosophy, which reflects a passion for nature and sustainability, led to the production of traditional ciders, made by pressing the apples delicately and giving them time to ferment. This cidery also sells homemade C
- © FTLB - P. WillemsRamilliesAttractions
Just'in Jewels: an artisanal jewellery in the Walloon BrabantLocated in Mont-Saint-André (Walloon Brabant), Just’in Jewels is an artisanal jewellery designing and making silver pieces with or without gemstones.
- © Marco MertensChaudfontaineGuided tour and discovery
Visit'Entreprise of the Chaudfontaine factoryThe Chaudfontaine factory opens its doors to Visit'Entreprise: a fantastic way to discover a modern plant with your family. This visit can be combined with a tour of WaterHouse.
- © WBT - Ph. LermusiauxMontenauGuided tour and discovery
Montenauer Schinkenräucherei, the real Ardenne hamMontenauer Schinkenräucherei invites you to a free visit of their infrastructure to see how the famous Ardenne ham is made - from start to finish.
- © Erik VerdonckBrunehautGuided tour and discovery
Brasserie de BrunehautThis brewery combines the traditional in bottle refermentation with modern production techniques.
- © Brasserie CaracoleFalmignoulMuseum or Interpretation Centre
The Brasserie Caracole in FalmignoulDiscover the secrets of the barley whisperers. While visiting the region of Dinant, make sure you check out the tanks heated on wood fire.
- © Li Botike di LidjeHerstalGuided tour and discovery
Charlemagne Chocolatiers, an artisanal chocolate factory in HerstalThe link between the famous emperor and chocolate? Stop by the Charlemagne chocolate shop in Herstal: the answer may very well lay in a box of pralines.
- © WBT - David SamynFlorenvilleGuided tour and discovery
Les chocolats d'Edouard: an artisanal chocolate factory in FlorenvilleStep into Edouard Bechoux's artisanal chocolate shop to discover a fascinating selection of flavours and a welcoming tasting room. Foodies will delight in making their own chocolate treats or simply by visiting the kitchens. In Florenville, in the province of the Belgian Luxembourg.
- © Brasserie ElfiqueAywailleGuided tour and discovery
The Brasserie de l'ElfiqueIn Aywaille, a village where many legends mention elves, the brasserie de l'Elfique will delight you with its selection of craft beer.
- © WBT – Olivier LegardienAubelGuided tour and discovery
Aubel artisanal syrup manufactureIt is in Aubel, that Claudy Nysse took over the helm of the family flagship: an artisanal syrup factory, which traditional recipes guarantee a fantastic texture and a festival of flavours. The 12th generation to do so! Stop by to learn more about this treat, known as the "black gold of the Herve region".
- © Domaine du Ry d'ArgentBovesseGuided tour and discovery
The Domaine du Ry d'Argent vineyard in NamurCome and discover the Domaine du Ry d'Argent vineyard in Namur: a fantastic opportunity to learn how grapes are turned into wine, visit the cellar and taste "new style" nectars.
- © LDV ProductionMarche-en-famenneGuided tour and discovery
Guilmin: a colourful visit in Marche-en-FammeneGuilmin, in Marche-en-Famenne, is a family business specialised in preparing paint for building trades.
- © WBTBatticeGuided tour and discovery
Chocolaterie Demaret (Battice)Chocolaterie Demaret has been delighting cacao lovers for over 30 years. Their chocolate creations, made with high quality cacao butter, simply are exquisite.
- © Pixabay - Alexander SteinWalcourtGuided tour and discovery
Vanlieff: an:artisanal chocolate shop in ChastrèsChocolaterie Vanlieff has been delighting chocolate lovers since 1988. Its chocolatiers are always busy developing or refining recipes for exquisite pralines, slabs, chocolate figurines... No industrial machine here: it's all about craftsmanship and edible art of an exquisite quality.
- © WBT - Ph. LermusiauxBoussuGuided tour and discovery
Brasserie DeseveauxIn the heart of the Hanneton valley, the Brasserie Deseveaux presents its range of craft beer brewed with a little twist.
- © Brasserie Saint-MononAmblyGuided tour and discovery
The Saint-Monon brewery, blending skills and beers in AmblyStop by the Saint-Monon brewery in Ambly and try Pierre Jacob's craft beers: he is the youngest brewer in Wallonia! White, lager, amber, ale - there is one
- Page 1