Always wanted to know what is happening behind the scenes, how things are designed and created? Thanks to the Visit'Entreprise program, passionate artisans, brewers, farmers and innovative companies now open their doors to visitors in Wallonia. Come along and join a guided tour, tasting or demonstration!
Select the type of activity or location you prefer and you will find all the practical information you need to book your visit.
Type of visit
- Page 1
- The Owl Distillery: a Scottish touch in Belgium© WBT - Emmanuel MathezFexhe-le-Haut-Clocher
The Owl Distillery: a Scottish touch in BelgiumThe Owl Distillery makes the sole whisky 100% made in Belgium. Come and taste "The Belgian Owl", a Single Malt Whisky produced in Hesbaye.
- Conserverie et Moutarderie belge: a tasty visit© Conserverie et Moutarderie belgeEynatten
Conserverie et Moutarderie belge: a tasty visitCreated in 1953, the Conserverie et Moutarderie Belge offers a wide range of products: mustards, sauces and even dishes.
- The Brasserie Saint-Feuillien in Le Roeulx© Brasserie St-FeuillienLe Roeulx
The Brasserie Saint-Feuillien in Le RoeulxWelcome to the Brasserie Saint-Feuillien in Le Roeulx, featuring more than a century of abbey beer tradition, a family passion and know how.
- The Villers Abbey's microbrewery© Erwin FurnièreVillers-la-Ville
The Villers Abbey's microbreweryIn the Villers Abbey's archive was found one of the monks' recipes for beer, dating back to the 18th century. This precious find inspired new recipes to its microbrewery.
- Dubuisson brewery (Pipaix, Hainaut region)© Brasserie DubuissonPipaix
Dubuisson brewery (Pipaix, Hainaut region)The oldest brewery in Wallonia! The story starts in 1933, when Alfred Dubuisson created the Bush, which recipe is still enjoyed, unchanged to this day... along with other fantastic natural beers.
- The Brasserie des Fagnes in Mariembourg© Brasserie des FagnesMariembourg
The Brasserie des Fagnes in MariembourgStep into the Brasserie des Fagnes de Mariembourg and discover the art of brewing the Super des Fagnes: the visit is free.
- Château and Vineyard Bon Baron at Lustin© Denis KarpenkovSorinnes
Château and Vineyard Bon Baron at LustinDiscover a vineyard which brings together a diversity of grape varieties offering a great range of wines. Enjoy local products from the region of Lustin
- Moutarde Bister: a mustard factory in Achêne© LDV ProductionAchêne
Moutarde Bister: a mustard factory in AchêneSituated in the province of Namur, this mustard factory & its museum reveal the secrets of the Imperial Mustard created in 1926 by François Bister.
- The Biercée distillery in Ragnies, famous for its eaux-de-vie and liqueurs© Distillerie de BiercéeRagnies
The Biercée distillery in Ragnies, famous for its eaux-de-vie and liqueursVisit the Biercée distillery to learn some of its secrets - like how 10 kg of fresh fruit become a bottle of Eau de Villée...
- Maitrank Ridremont, visit a Maitrank producer in Arlon© MT du Pays d'ArlonArlon
Maitrank Ridremont, visit a Maitrank producer in ArlonDiscover the origins of Maitrank in Arlon. Go back in time to the Middle Ages to learn more about this amazing drink.
- Visit'Entreprise of the Chaudfontaine factory© Marco MertensChaudfontaine
Visit'Entreprise of the Chaudfontaine factoryThe Chaudfontaine factory opens its doors to Visit'Entreprise: a fantastic way to discover a modern plant with your family. This visit can be combined with a tour of WaterHouse.
- The Clos LoJerAu vineyard© WBT - Olivier LegardienFlobecq
The Clos LoJerAu vineyardThe LoJerAu vineyard was created in 2005 and is extending still...
- Montenauer Schinkenräucherei, the real Ardenne ham© WBT - Ph. LermusiauxMontenau
Montenauer Schinkenräucherei, the real Ardenne hamMontenauer Schinkenräucherei invites you to a free visit of their infrastructure to see how the famous Ardenne ham is made - from start to finish.
- The Brasserie Caracole in Falmignoul© Brasserie CaracoleFalmignoul
The Brasserie Caracole in FalmignoulDiscover the secrets of the barley whisperers. While visiting the region of Dinant, make sure you check out the tanks heated on wood fire.
- Brasserie Deseveaux© WBT - Ph. LermusiauxBoussu
Brasserie DeseveauxIn the heart of the Hanneton valley, the Brasserie Deseveaux presents its range of craft beer brewed with a little twist.
- Brasserie de Brunehaut© Erik VerdonckBrunehaut
Brasserie de BrunehautThis brewery combines the traditional in bottle refermentation with modern production techniques.
- Les chocolats d'Edouard: an artisanal chocolate factory in Florenville© WBT - David SamynFlorenville
Les chocolats d'Edouard: an artisanal chocolate factory in FlorenvilleStep into Edouard Bechoux's artisanal chocolate shop to discover a fascinating selection of flavours and a welcoming tasting room. Foodies will delight in making their own chocolate treats or simply by visiting the kitchens. In Florenville, in the province of the Belgian Luxembourg.
- Chocolaterie Demaret (Battice)© WBTBattice
Chocolaterie Demaret (Battice)Chocolaterie Demaret has been delighting cacao lovers for over 30 years. Their chocolate creations, made with high quality cacao butter, simply are exquisite.
- Brasserie Millevertus, an artisanal brewery© Brasserie Artisanale MillevertusBreuvanne
Brasserie Millevertus, an artisanal breweryIs there a better place than the Gaume, along the Semois to build a brewery? Come and visit the new Brasserie Millevertus to see for yourself.
- Jardin des Enchanteurs | Chenois© Servimur - J-N WagnerVirton
Jardin des Enchanteurs | ChenoisThe Jardin des mûres, in the Province of Luxembourg, produces blackberries, redcurrants and blackcurrants which are then used to make fruit wines, cordials, vinegar and sauces.
- Les Lutins in Anthée: one of the best Belgian artisan ice-cream makers© Olivier Rayp Bilande FlorennesAnthée
Les Lutins in Anthée: one of the best Belgian artisan ice-cream makersLes Lutins, less than a 15 mn drive from Dinant, is a delightful parlour offering homemade ice-cream. Denis Kairet, named best artisan ice cream maker in 2016, and his wife offer a real feast for senses.
- The Saint-Monon brewery, blending skills and beers in Ambly© Brasserie Saint-MononAmbly
The Saint-Monon brewery, blending skills and beers in AmblyStop by the Saint-Monon brewery in Ambly and try Pierre Jacob's craft beers: he is the youngest brewer in Wallonia! White, lager, amber, ale - there is one
- Charlemagne Chocolatiers, an artisanal chocolate factory in Herstal© Li Botike di LidjeHerstal
Charlemagne Chocolatiers, an artisanal chocolate factory in HerstalThe link between the famous emperor and chocolate? Stop by the Charlemagne chocolate shop in Herstal: the answer may very well lay in a box of pralines.
- Vanlieff: an:artisanal chocolate shop in Chastrès© FTLB - P. WillemsWalcourt
Vanlieff: an:artisanal chocolate shop in ChastrèsChocolaterie Vanlieff has been delighting chocolate lovers since 1988. Its chocolatiers are always busy developing or refining recipes for exquisite pralines, slabs, chocolate figurines... No industrial machine here: it's all about craftsmanship and edible art of an exquisite quality.
- The Gen Goulf brewery (Villers-devant-Orval)© FTLB - P. WillemsVillers-devant-Orval
The Gen Goulf brewery (Villers-devant-Orval)Welcome to Villers-devant-Orval, famous for the Orval Abbey and its patron, Saint Gangolf: the inspiration for the Gen Goulf brewery and its craft beer.
- Brasserie Artisanale Invictus (Louette-Saint-Pierre)© FTLB - P. WillemsLouette-Saint-Pierre
Brasserie Artisanale Invictus (Louette-Saint-Pierre)Located in the stunning setting of the Croix-Scaille forest, Brasserie Artisanale Invictus opens visitors warmly.
- Centre Marcassou (Champlon)© FTLB - P. WillemsChamplon
Centre Marcassou (Champlon)Discover the secrets of Marcassou's cured products: they simply are irresistible!
- The Brasserie de la Lienne in Lierneux© zythologie.netLierneux
The Brasserie de la Lienne in LierneuxThe Brasserie de la Lienne, located in the Belgian Ardenne, in Lierneux, serves an exceptional beer. One of the most beautiful regions of the country...
- The Brasserie Saint-Lazare© Brasserie Saint-LazareMons
The Brasserie Saint-LazareThe Brasserie Saint-Lazare specialises in bespoke beer... Come and discover the brewery in Mons how the magic happens.
- The Brasserie du Renard© FTLB - P. WillemsGrez-Doiceau
The Brasserie du RenardThis microbrewery, based in Grez-Doiceau produces artisanal beers using distinctive ingredients such as spice or fresh fruit.
- Couillet's orchard and didactic apiary in Parentville© Charleroi - NatureCouillet
Couillet's orchard and didactic apiary in ParentvilleVisit the orchard named " verger de Parentville" as well as its didactic apiary with a beekeeper and a guide from the Charleroi Nature association.
- The Jandrain-Jandrenouille brewery© Brasserie Jandrain-JandrenouilleJandrain-Jandrenouille
The Jandrain-Jandrenouille breweryThe Jandrain-Jandrenouille brewery, set in a typical farm of the Walloon Brabant province, focuses not only on a short circuit (local or Belgian malts, water from the village) but also on green energy.
- The wines and elixirs of Franchimont© Vins et élixirs de FranchimontTheux
The wines and elixirs of FranchimontCome and taste the star products of Theux, choose between a fruity wine "La Fleur de Franchimont", mead or other spirits.
- The Brasserie de Marsinne (Couthuin)© FTLB - P. WillemsCouthuin
The Brasserie de Marsinne (Couthuin)Discover the Brasserie de Marsinne in Couthuin (Liège region) and its delicious beers.
- Au Canard Gourmand, duck farm near Sprimont© WikipediaSprimont
Au Canard Gourmand, duck farm near SprimontIn Fraiture, a picturesque village located near Sprimont, Myriam and Marc Lamy offer you a guided tour of their duck farm.
- Chocolaterie Fontaine: artisanal chocolate in Houffalize© FTLB - P. WillemsHouffalize
Chocolaterie Fontaine: artisanal chocolate in HouffalizeThe Fontaine chocolate factory, named after Vincent Fontaine, is a small family business in Houffalize, in the Ardenne.
- The Brasserie des Carrières (Basècles)© Eric ChristiaensBasècles
The Brasserie des Carrières (Basècles)Spend an afternoon at the Brasserie des Carrières in the province of Hainaut to taste a delicious Diôle beer: lager, dark, amber or fruity. Fantastic!
- The Brasserie des Légendes© Brasserie des QuintineEllezelles
The Brasserie des LégendesDiscover the mysterious world of the Brasserie des Légendes in Ellezelles: 100% natural beers, from the field to the glass.
- The Mont-Saint-Jean Farm's microbrewery and museum (Waterloo)© WBT - Denis ErroyauxWaterloo
The Mont-Saint-Jean Farm's microbrewery and museum (Waterloo)The Mont-Saint-Jean Farm, in Waterloo, is home to a museum and a microbrewery. This historical location served as a surgical hospital for the British and Allied troops during the famous battle.
- RECMA: a company focusing on social economy near Liège© FTLB - P. WillemsSeraing
RECMA: a company focusing on social economy near LiègeRECMA Groupe is an innovative company when it comes to social economy. Located in Seraing (Liège), it focuses on socio-professional integration of individuals with specific difficulties.
- Les Apéros de Philomène, artisanal liqueurs in Genappe© WBT - Denis ErroyauxVieux-Genappe
Les Apéros de Philomène, artisanal liqueurs in GenappeThe Apéros de Philomène in Genappe invites you to discover local products that have delighted thousands of consumers for over 20 years.
- The Fromagerie du Marronnier© APAQ-W – Ferme du MarronnierMuno
The Fromagerie du MarronnierDiscover how dairy products (such as cheese and butter) are made in the Ardenne. Marc and Ariane will welcome your warmly and share their passion with you.
- DD Spiritueux: an artisanal distillery in Jumet© FTLB - P. WillemsJumet
DD Spiritueux: an artisanal distillery in JumetPeket, ratafia, rum, liqueurs, apéritifs, digestif are very much loved for the touch of cheerfulness they bring to a meal. DD Spiritueux, an artisanal distillery in Jumet, invites you to learn how these spirits are made. The visit will of course conclude with a delicious tasting. A fantastic tasting rich in discoveries
- Grain D'Orge brewery in Hombourg© Brasserie Grain d'OrgeHombourg
Grain D'Orge brewery in HombourgLocated in the village of Hombourg in the province of Liège, the Grain d'Orge brasserie specialises in exclusive beer.
- Brasserie C | Beers, Brew Pub and terroir products in Liège© Michaël RADILiège
Brasserie C | Beers, Brew Pub and terroir products in LiègeIn the heart of Liège, at the feet of the Montagne de Bueren, awaits the Brasserie C, a brewery dedicated to the delights of the terroir of Wallonia and reg
- The Brasserie des Tchets | Libramont-Chevigny© Brasserie des TchetsLibramont-Chevigny
The Brasserie des Tchets | Libramont-ChevignyThe Brasserie des Tchèts is a young cooperative in the sweet village of Neuvilliers, near Libramont-Chevigny. It was born of 8 friends' passion for beer...
- The Bergerie d'Acremont, a sheephold with Belgian ewes and so much more© WBT - Caroline RaseBertrix
The Bergerie d'Acremont, a sheephold with Belgian ewes and so much moreThis sheepfold, in the province of Luxembourg, invites you to meet its Belgian ewes, its range of products made on site and, why not stay for the night?
- Visit'Entreprise | Comptoir forestier (Ave)© LDV ProductionAye (Marche-en-Famenne)
Visit'Entreprise | Comptoir forestier (Ave)Located near Marche-en-Famenne, the Comptoir Forestier is an exceptional site dedicated to preserving and regenerating woodlands, trees being the green gold of Wallonia.
- Page 1