Always wanted to know what is happening behind the scenes, how things are designed and created? Thanks to the Visit'Entreprise program, passionate artisans, brewers, farmers and innovative companies now open their doors to visitors in Wallonia. Come along and join a guided tour, tasting or demonstration!
Select the type of activity or location you prefer and you will find all the practical information you need to book your visit.
Type of visit
- Serviplast (Ardenne)© FTLB - P. WillemsBastogne
Serviplast (Ardenne)Serviplast, created over 40 years ago, employs over 157 persons, 2 thirds having handicaps. The quality of their work is fully recognised in the province of Luxembourg.
- Visit Conpalux SPRL, a cosmetic factory© Jeff BaucheBertrix
Visit Conpalux SPRL, a cosmetic factoryConpalux, a company specialised in the subcontracting of cosmetics.
- Guilmin: a colourful visit in Marche-en-Fammene© LDV ProductionMarche-en-Famenne
Guilmin: a colourful visit in Marche-en-FammeneGuilmin, in Marche-en-Famenne, is a family business specialised in preparing paint for building trades.
- Off the beaten paths: visit BioWanze, Belgium's first refinery© LDV ProductionWanze
Off the beaten paths: visit BioWanze, Belgium's first refineryTrick question: what do wheat and beetroot have in common? Find the answer by visiting BioWanze, the first producer of bioethanol in Belgium.
- L'Eaudyssée: Spa's mineral water visitor centre© Eaudyssée de SpaSpa
L'Eaudyssée: Spa's mineral water visitor centreBefore being bottled, Spa's natural mineral water enjoys a fantastic underground journey. Eaudissey presents this fascinating adventure.