Always wanted to know what is happening behind the scenes, how things are designed and created? Thanks to the Visit'Entreprise program, passionate artisans, brewers, farmers and innovative companies now open their doors to visitors in Wallonia. Come along and join a guided tour, tasting or demonstration!
Select the type of activity or location you prefer and you will find all the practical information you need to book your visit.
Type of visit
- Au Canard Gourmand, duck farm near Sprimont© WikipediaSprimont
Au Canard Gourmand, duck farm near SprimontIn Fraiture, a picturesque village located near Sprimont, Myriam and Marc Lamy offer you a guided tour of their duck farm.
- Chocolaterie Fontaine: artisanal chocolate in Houffalize© FTLB - P. WillemsHouffalize
Chocolaterie Fontaine: artisanal chocolate in HouffalizeThe Fontaine chocolate factory, named after Vincent Fontaine, is a small family business in Houffalize, in the Ardenne.
- Try the sparkling wines of Domaine du Chant d'Eole© Domaine du Chant d'EoleQuévy-le-Grand
Try the sparkling wines of Domaine du Chant d'EoleDomaine du Chant d'Eole is a Walloon vineyard in Quévy-le-Grand, a charming village in the countryside of Mons.
- The Brasserie des Carrières (Basècles)© Eric ChristiaensBasècles
The Brasserie des Carrières (Basècles)Spend an afternoon at the Brasserie des Carrières in the province of Hainaut to taste a delicious Diôle beer: lager, dark, amber or fruity. Fantastic!
- The Brasserie des Légendes© Brasserie des QuintineEllezelles
The Brasserie des LégendesDiscover the mysterious world of the Brasserie des Légendes in Ellezelles: 100% natural beers, from the field to the glass.
- The Mont-Saint-Jean Farm's microbrewery and museum (Waterloo)© WBT - Denis ErroyauxWaterloo
The Mont-Saint-Jean Farm's microbrewery and museum (Waterloo)The Mont-Saint-Jean Farm, in Waterloo, is home to a museum and a microbrewery. This historical location served as a surgical hospital for the British and Allied troops during the famous battle.
- Guy Lemaire & Fils: a tree inspired visit© FTLB - P. WillemsCiney
Guy Lemaire & Fils: a tree inspired visitThis nursery specialising in fruit, decorative and large trees can be found near Ciney, in the Province of Namur.
- Gerardin - Ducharneux: blue stone cutters© Franz GUYOTMerbes-le-Château
Gerardin - Ducharneux: blue stone cuttersGerardin-Ducharneux, near Thuin, opens its workshop to visitors to present the stone cutting trade.
- Interblocs: everything you need to know about concrete in Libramont© InterblocsLibramont-Chevigny
Interblocs: everything you need to know about concrete in LibramontInterblocs, located in Libramont, specialises in concrete products for both individuals and companies.
- Ferronnerie Demoulin: art ironwork in the Ardennes© Ferronnerie DemoulinTellin
Ferronnerie Demoulin: art ironwork in the ArdennesStop by Tellin, a sweet little village in the Ardenne (between Rochefort and Saint-Hubert) and meet David Demoulin, specialised in art ironwork.
- ANPI: preventing fires and theft (Louvain-la-Neuve)© ANPI AsblOttignies-Louvain-la-Neuve
ANPI: preventing fires and theft (Louvain-la-Neuve)Based in Louvain-la-Neuve (Walloon Brabant region), the ANPI (Association Nationale de la Protection contre l’Incendie et l’Intrusion or National Association for the protection against fires and intrusions) promotes measures and techniques to avoid such risks.
- RECMA: a company focusing on social economy near Liège© FTLB - P. WillemsSeraing
RECMA: a company focusing on social economy near LiègeRECMA Groupe is an innovative company when it comes to social economy. Located in Seraing (Liège), it focuses on socio-professional integration of individuals with specific difficulties.
- Techniques et Valorisation du Bois: learn all about the wood trade© TVB saBastogne
Techniques et Valorisation du Bois: learn all about the wood tradeTechniques et Valorisation du Bois (TVB S.A), based in Bastogne (Ardenne), specialises in building wooden structures for play areas, residential or industrial building as well as wood engraving.
- Serviplast (Ardenne)© FTLB - P. WillemsBastogne
Serviplast (Ardenne)Serviplast, created over 40 years ago, employs over 157 persons, 2 thirds having handicaps. The quality of their work is fully recognised in the province of Luxembourg.
- ChanvrEco: a pioneer in eco-construction© Chanvre & Co SPRLNandrin
ChanvrEco: a pioneer in eco-constructionVisit ChanvrEco to learn how hemp is grown and used. This company, created in 2007, is a real pioneer in that field in Belgium and develops alternative uses of that plant such as concrete made from lime and hemp as a nature-friendly insulator.
- Mobic SA: an innovating company© MobicAywaille
Mobic SA: an innovating companyMobic SA, located in Liège, is an innovating company specialised in timber frames.
- Scierie des Carrières de Maffle: the art of cutting stone© Scierie des Carrières de MaffleAth
Scierie des Carrières de Maffle: the art of cutting stoneFor 125 years, the Scierie des Carrières de Maffle has been working Belgian Blue stone from the Soignies Quarries to make stunning architectural pieces (chimneys, letterboxes, stairs...). Why not stop by to see the stonecutters at work?
- Les Apéros de Philomène, artisanal liqueurs in Genappe© WBT - Denis ErroyauxVieux-Genappe
Les Apéros de Philomène, artisanal liqueurs in GenappeThe Apéros de Philomène in Genappe invites you to discover local products that have delighted thousands of consumers for over 20 years.
- Centre Européen du Cheval: a centre dedicated to horses in Vielsalm© FTLB - P. WillemsVielsalm
Centre Européen du Cheval: a centre dedicated to horses in VielsalmLocated at Mont-le-Soie near Vielsalm, the Centre européen du Cheval is a real reference in the equine sector, both in Belgium and internationally.
- The Fromagerie du Marronnier© APAQ-W – Ferme du MarronnierMuno
The Fromagerie du MarronnierDiscover how dairy products (such as cheese and butter) are made in the Ardenne. Marc and Ariane will welcome your warmly and share their passion with you.
- Visit Conpalux SPRL, a cosmetic factory© Jeff BaucheBertrix
Visit Conpalux SPRL, a cosmetic factoryConpalux, a company specialised in the subcontracting of cosmetics.
- Reul Frères: bespoke furniture© Christian CharlierEupen
Reul Frères: bespoke furniture
- DD Spiritueux: an artisanal distillery in Jumet© FTLB - P. WillemsJumet
DD Spiritueux: an artisanal distillery in JumetPeket, ratafia, rum, liqueurs, apéritifs, digestif are very much loved for the touch of cheerfulness they bring to a meal. DD Spiritueux, an artisanal distillery in Jumet, invites you to learn how these spirits are made. The visit will of course conclude with a delicious tasting. A fantastic tasting rich in discoveries
- Grain D'Orge brewery in Hombourg© Brasserie Grain d'OrgeHombourg
Grain D'Orge brewery in HombourgLocated in the village of Hombourg in the province of Liège, the Grain d'Orge brasserie specialises in exclusive beer.
- Aubel artisanal syrup manufacture© WBT – Olivier LegardienAubel
Aubel artisanal syrup manufactureIt is in Aubel, that Claudy Nysse took over the helm of the family flagship: an artisanal syrup factory, which traditional recipes guarantee a fantastic texture and a festival of flavours. The 12th generation to do so! Stop by to learn more about this treat, known as the "black gold of the Herve region".
- The Brasserie Dupont© Geoh PicsTourpes
The Brasserie DupontFancy trying organic beers in the province of Hainaut? The Brasserie Dupont has three for you to discover, one being honey based.
- Brasserie C | Beers, Brew Pub and terroir products in Liège© Michaël RADILiège
Brasserie C | Beers, Brew Pub and terroir products in LiègeIn the heart of Liège, at the feet of the Montagne de Bueren, awaits the Brasserie C, a brewery dedicated to the delights of the terroir of Wallonia and reg
- Just'in Jewels: an artisanal jewellery in the Walloon Brabant© Anne REMY - " fusion de l'argent atelier JUST'IN JEWELS"Ramillies
Just'in Jewels: an artisanal jewellery in the Walloon BrabantLocated in Mont-Saint-André (Walloon Brabant), Just’in Jewels is an artisanal jewellery designing and making silver pieces with or without gemstones.
- The Brasserie des Tchets | Libramont-Chevigny© Brasserie des TchetsLibramont-Chevigny
The Brasserie des Tchets | Libramont-ChevignyThe Brasserie des Tchèts is a young cooperative in the sweet village of Neuvilliers, near Libramont-Chevigny. It was born of 8 friends' passion for beer...
- Etienne Barras (printing company)© LDV ProductionPaliseul
Etienne Barras (printing company)Etienne Barras invites you to discover their infrastructures in Paliseuls, near Libramont and learn about the printing trade.
- The Agaises vineyard and its sparkling wines (Estinnes)© Marjorie HaurezHaulchin
The Agaises vineyard and its sparkling wines (Estinnes)Make sure to add the Agaises vineyard on your map when planning your road trip in Wallonia. This estate - the largest in Belgium - produces fantastic sparkling wines.
- Guilmin: a colourful visit in Marche-en-Fammene© LDV ProductionMarche-en-Famenne
Guilmin: a colourful visit in Marche-en-FammeneGuilmin, in Marche-en-Famenne, is a family business specialised in preparing paint for building trades.
- The Bergerie d'Acremont, a sheephold with Belgian ewes and so much more© WBT - Caroline RaseBertrix
The Bergerie d'Acremont, a sheephold with Belgian ewes and so much moreThis sheepfold, in the province of Luxembourg, invites you to meet its Belgian ewes, its range of products made on site and, why not stay for the night?
- Munaut: a fascinating orchard and apple press in the Gaume region© MunautVirton
Munaut: a fascinating orchard and apple press in the Gaume regionMunaut, with its orchard and apple press, was created in Virton (Gaume) beginning of the 20th century and remains family-managed.
- Pipaix' steam powered brewery© WBT Bernard BoccaraPipaix
Pipaix' steam powered breweryTake a journey to the 19th century by visiting the last steam powered brewery in the world at Leuze-en-Hainaut, in the region of Tournai.
- Guy Delforge's perfume workshop at the Citadel of Namur© L'atelier de Parfumerie Guy DelforgeNamur
Guy Delforge's perfume workshop at the Citadel of NamurGuy Delforge's perfume shop, at the very heart of the Citadel of Namur, offers a fascinating underground experience. This unique trail in Wallonia reveals the many steps necessary to make a fragrance. The artist, rewarded many times for its talent, wanted to share his passion through this guided tour.
- Visit'Entreprise | Comptoir forestier (Ave)© LDV ProductionAye (Marche-en-Famenne)
Visit'Entreprise | Comptoir forestier (Ave)Located near Marche-en-Famenne, the Comptoir Forestier is an exceptional site dedicated to preserving and regenerating woodlands, trees being the green gold of Wallonia.
- Carrière Briot: blue stone cutters in Namur© LDV ProductionSaint-Servais
Carrière Briot: blue stone cutters in NamurBriot, located near Namur, is a company specialising in cutting Soignies blue stone, Meuse limestone and Longpré stone: stop by to discover this fascinating trade and visit the quarry.
- Visit Le Fond de la Biche, an art workshop near Charleroi© LDV ProductionGoutroux
Visit Le Fond de la Biche, an art workshop near CharleroiLe Fond de la Biche, well isolated from the world, is the perfect place to celebrate creativity. No wonder that artist Geneviève Vanstrade set up her workshop and art (gallery) carriage there...
- Off the beaten paths: visit BioWanze, Belgium's first refinery© LDV ProductionWanze
Off the beaten paths: visit BioWanze, Belgium's first refineryTrick question: what do wheat and beetroot have in common? Find the answer by visiting BioWanze, the first producer of bioethanol in Belgium.
- The vineyard of La Ferme Bleue in Comines© mdtwapiComines
The vineyard of La Ferme Bleue in CominesThe vineyard of the Blue Farmhouse is located in a natural area of 2 hectares, a veritable paradise for birds and plants. Come and visit the vines.
- The Domaine du Chenoy vineyard© Olivier Sanglier – EventphotoviewEmines
The Domaine du Chenoy vineyardLe Domaine du Chenoy is a 10 hectares vineyard near Namur, created in 2003. It aims at creating wines reflecting the Belgian terroir.
- The Domaine du Chapitre: a wine estate in Nivelles© Bertrand HautierNivelles
The Domaine du Chapitre: a wine estate in NivellesThe Hautier family welcomes visitors in their vineyard, in Nivelles: a fantastic opportunity to taste the wines produced at the Domaine du Chapitre.
- The Brasserie de Bertinchamps in Gembloux: traditionally made farm beers© Brasserie de BertinchampsGembloux
The Brasserie de Bertinchamps in Gembloux: traditionally made farm beersAlso called Brasserie de la Ferme, the Brasserie de Bertinchamps produces 3 terroir beers, already very successful in the region.
- Brasserie de la Clochette in Etalle© Brasserie La Clochette - Frédéric DeharreÉtalle
Brasserie de la Clochette in EtalleThis young brewery invites you to discover its history and how its famous beer is brewed.
- Brasserie De Ranke in Dottignies© Bruno BosiloDottignies
Brasserie De Ranke in DottigniesThe craft brewery De Ranke in Dottignies is famous for the complexity in flavour of its high fermented beers.
- The Château de Grandvoir brewery© FTLB - P. WillemsNeufchâteau
The Château de Grandvoir breweryTake the time to enjoy a beer at the Grandvoir Brasserie in the Vaurien region.
- La Manufacture Urbaine à Charleroi© CAFEIN AgencyCharleroi
La Manufacture Urbaine à CharleroiYou are expected at the Manufacture Urbaine, a brand new place opened since spring 2017 in the heart of Charleroi, on the banks of the Sambre.