- Tourist office
The Pays d'Arlon (province of Luxembourg, south of Belgium) is at the crossroads of French, Belgian and German cultures. A fascinating region!
A few ideas to inspire you
- Arlon, a Gallo Roman location and its archaeological site
- The Cistercian abbey of Clairefontaine
- The Attert Valley nature park
- Nobressart, one of the prettiest villages in Wallonia
- Aubange and its rich industrial past
- Shopping in Messancy
- Maitrank, a traditional drink of the region
The Maison du Tourisme du Pays d'Arlon will happily help your plan your stay in the communes of Arlon, Attert, Aubange and Messancy.