Durbuy, the smallest city in the world, has many wonders and you’ll need to set aside more than a day to discover all of its attractions.
- Durbuy's touristic train© WBT - Bruno D'AlimonteDurbuy
Durbuy's touristic trainA fun visit of the smallest city in the world, finishing on the heights of the town.
- A cycling itinerary commemorating the Battle of the Bulge in Durbuy© WBT - Bruno D'AlimonteDurbuy
A cycling itinerary commemorating the Battle of the Bulge in DurbuyThis 28 km bike ride explores Durbuy and its story during the Battle of the Bulge, featuring monuments, headstones and chapels along the way.
- The Parc des Topiaires, a fascinating topiary garden in Durbuy© Atelier Environnement ASBLDurbuy
The Parc des Topiaires, a fascinating topiary garden in DurbuyThe largest topiary garden open to the public can be found in Durbuy, the smallest town in the world.
- Adventure Valley Durbuy: the largest adventure park in Belgium© Adventure Valley DurbuyDurbuy
Adventure Valley Durbuy: the largest adventure park in BelgiumNear Durbuy, known as the smallest town in the world, awaits the Adventure Valley Durbuy, the largest adventure park in Belgium.
- Kayak down the Ourthe with Adventure Valley Durbuy© La Petite MerveilleDurbuy
Kayak down the Ourthe with Adventure Valley DurbuyA memorable day in the world's smallest town whether on your own, with friends of family: travel down the Ourthe on a mono or double kayak.
- The Labyrinthe de Durbuy, a mind wowing park in Belgium© Asbl LabytourismeBarvaux-sur-Ourthe
The Labyrinthe de Durbuy, a mind wowing park in BelgiumThis off the beaten path theme park is set in nature in the Province of Luxembourg, only 30 minutes from Namur and Liège and 1 hour from Brussels.
- Durbuy's Museum of modern and contemporary art© P. WillemsDurbuy
Durbuy's Museum of modern and contemporary artDurbuy is famous for its adorable maze of paved streets suspended in time. But did you know it was also home to a Modern and Contemporary Art Museum? Nestled in the Halle aux Blés, a building listed as main heritage of Wallonia, at the heart of the old part of Durbuy, this museum features Marcel Lucas's work as well as
- Cycling in the province of Luxembourg | Near Durbuy© Denis ClosonDurbuy39 km
Cycling in the province of Luxembourg | Near Durbuy
- Roche à la Falize: Durbuy's culminating point© WBT - Bruno D'AlimonteDurbuy
Roche à la Falize: Durbuy's culminating pointYou don't need to be a geologist to appreciate this rock formation. The anticline in Durbuy is a jewel in the Famenne-Ardenne Geopark, itself one of the only 147 such parks with UNESCO status, and its sheer scale deserves the five-minute walk from the city centre.
- Seggo | Segway rides to discover Durbuy and Saint-Hubert© WBT - J.P. RemyDurbuy
Seggo | Segway rides to discover Durbuy and Saint-HubertLooking for a different way to discover Durbuy, Saint-Hubert and around? Try exploring the region with a Segway.
- Confiturerie artisanale Saint-Amour, épicerie du terroir à Durbuy© FTLB - Pascal WillemsDurbuy
Confiturerie artisanale Saint-Amour, épicerie du terroir à DurbuyLocated in Durbuy, rue Saint-Amour, this artisan confiturerie offers auténtic products made with natural ingredients from the region.
- La chèvrerie de Borlon | A goats farm and cheese dairy in Durbuy© Chèvrerie de BorlonDurbuy
La chèvrerie de Borlon | A goats farm and cheese dairy in DurbuyGéraldine and her family will be delighted to welcome you in her farm in Borlon (near Durbuy). There, she makes the most delicious cheese from her goat's milk, animals she loves and cares for with great tenderness. Respecting the wellbeing of her animals - as well as nature - is at the very heart of her philosophy.