The surroundings of Ottignies Louvain-la-Neuve offer many possibilities of entertainment of all kinds to suit all tastes: what will you choose ?
Label, certification or network
- Page 1
- Kosmopolite Art Tour: a street art trail in Louvain-la-Neuve© WBT - Caroline RaseOttignies-Louvain-la-Neuve4.6 km
Kosmopolite Art Tour: a street art trail in Louvain-la-Neuve
- The VEX: Virtual Reality in Louvain-la-Neuve and Liège© The Vex - Jérémie DenisOttignies-Louvain-la-Neuve
The VEX: Virtual Reality in Louvain-la-Neuve and LiègeAt The Vex, you get to step ito incredible VR universes... The perfect escape from reality!
- Hergé Museum | Louvain-la-Neuve© AtelierChristian dePortzamparc–Hergé-MoulinsartOttignies-Louvain-la-Neuve
Hergé Museum | Louvain-la-NeuveThe Hergé Museum, dedicated to Georges Remi, who created Tintin, is an absolute must stop for all comic book lovers.
- The Big Bang Route: a cycling itinerary between Louvain-la-Neuve to Leuven© Lander LoeckxOttignies-Louvain-la-Neuve
The Big Bang Route: a cycling itinerary between Louvain-la-Neuve to LeuvenThis 75 km cycling itinerary links Louvain-la-Neuve and Leuven, 2 university towns. This route is dedicated to Georges Lemaître, who came up with the Big Bang Theory.
- L Museum: Louvain-La-Neuve's university museum© JP BougnetOttignies-Louvain-la-Neuve
L Museum: Louvain-La-Neuve's university museumLocated Place des Sciences, Louvain-la-Neuve's university museum or L Museum, invites you to discover its rich interdisciplinary collections. This new cultural and art space has found its home in the former Science and Technology Library, at the very heart of the student district.
- The lake of Louvain-la-Neuve, the green lung of the university town© WBT - Bruno D'AlimonteOttignies-Louvain-la-Neuve
The lake of Louvain-la-Neuve, the green lung of the university townThe lake of Louvain-la-Neuve, 7 hectares wide, was created in 1984 as a storm basin and fishing pond. A path invites visitors to walk around it.
- Louvain-La-Neuve Golf Club© WBT - Caroline RaseLouvain-La-Neuve
Louvain-La-Neuve Golf ClubThis world-class golf course is located in a magnificent wooded area. The club also has a golf school with training facilities & 4 beginners' holes.
- Bois de Lauzelle | Louvain-la-Neuve© O.T. InforvilleOttignies-Louvain-la-Neuve
Bois de Lauzelle | Louvain-la-NeuveListed as a Natura 2000 site, the Bois de Luzell and its 20 ha nature reserve offer an incredible green haven near Ottignies-Louvain-la-Neuve.
- ANPI: preventing fires and theft (Louvain-la-Neuve)© ANPI AsblOttignies-Louvain-la-Neuve
ANPI: preventing fires and theft (Louvain-la-Neuve)Based in Louvain-la-Neuve (Walloon Brabant region), the ANPI (Association Nationale de la Protection contre l’Incendie et l’Intrusion or National Association for the protection against fires and intrusions) promotes measures and techniques to avoid such risks.
- The Bois des Rêves estate in Ottignies© Brabant wallonOttignies
The Bois des Rêves estate in OttigniesThis leisure park set in a stunning natural area in the province of Walloon Brabant promises a wonderful day out. Just 30 minutes from Brussels, the Bois des Rêves, at the very heart of a forest, offers a wide range of activities for the whole family.
- Water and Fountain Museum | Ottignies© Musée de l'Eau et de la FontaineOttignies-Louvain-la-Neuve
Water and Fountain Museum | OttigniesThe Water and Fountain museum, in the Domaine provincial du Bois des Rêves (Ottignies), offers a fantastic outdoor experience. Following your guide, you will learn about the local legends inspired by ponds, rivers, lakes... and much more.
- Pro Velo Brabant Wallon | Bike information and rental in Ottignies© Pro VeloOttignies
Pro Velo Brabant Wallon | Bike information and rental in OttigniesPro Velo Brabant Wallon is the perfect place to rent a bike, book a cycling tour or find maps to make your cycling tour of the region easier.
- The strangest rolling stone in Court Saint-Etienne© Ph.DegeyeCourt-St.-Étienne
The strangest rolling stone in Court Saint-EtienneA rather strange flat stone lies there, in the hollow of a path. It would be a rather normal sight if that rock did not weigh... 4 tons! Many legends explain the phenomena. The most famous one explains that when the bells of the church in Court strike midnight, the stone rotates on its own axel...
- The Aqualibi aquatic park, a water fun adventure© BelparkWavre
The Aqualibi aquatic park, a water fun adventureAqualibi is a fantastic water theme park near Wavre, in Wallonia. Water at 29°C, thrilling attractions inspired by tropical places, fun slides, a wave pool and a bubbly time in a jacuzzi. It's the perfect day out with friends and family!
- The Buston woodlands and ponds (Walloon Brabant)© FTBWLimelette
The Buston woodlands and ponds (Walloon Brabant)Take a stroll in these 5 hectares of woodland in Limette (near Ottignies/Louvain-la-Neuve in the Walloon Brabant). Perfect for a family day out!
- Walibi Belgium theme park: a fun day with friends and family© FTBWWavre
Walibi Belgium theme park: a fun day with friends and familyOne of the most famous theme parks in Belgium! Their mascot, a kangaroo, welcomes families at the entrance to guide them through the many attractions. A new area, Exotic world, has opened this year.
- The Tête Chargée brewery in Limelette© Fleur CamermanOttignies-Louvain-la-Neuve
The Tête Chargée brewery in LimeletteThis young microbrewery, based in Limelette, produces high fermentation beers, prepared on an open flame.
- Pearl Balloon: hot air balloon flights over Wallonia© WBT - Caroline RaseCourt-Saint-Etienne
Pearl Balloon: hot air balloon flights over WalloniaJoin Pearl Balloon for a memorable hot air balloon flight over Wallonia. Choose from Walloon Brabant, Liège or Namur and get ready to see the landscapes from up high...
- Chez Lio: an artisanal chocolate and pastry shop in Limal© WBT - Caroline RaseLimal
Chez Lio: an artisanal chocolate and pastry shop in LimalIf you are looking for exceptional chocolate, with full cacao taste, stop by Chez Leo in Limal: this artisanal chocolate and pastry shop is all about flavours.
- The Goblet d'Alviella mausoleum in Court Saint-Etienne: an outstanding monument© Patrimoine Stephanois ASBLCourt-St.-Étienne
The Goblet d'Alviella mausoleum in Court Saint-Etienne: an outstanding monumentThis mausoleum, which pillars, columns, symbols and inscriptions are highlighted with touches of gold, is one of the most fascinating funeral monuments in Belgium. 12 metres high, it overlooks the whole of the cemetery. The building was listed Exceptional heritage of Wallonia in 1988.
- Art of Praslin in Wavre© WBT - Caroline RaseWavre
Art of Praslin in WavreCome discover Art of Praslin in Wavre, a chocolate factory where the sweet creations are all handmade and have been for over 80 years. No industrial machine here!
- Aventure Parc Wavre: tree top adventures near Brussels© Aventure ParcWavre
Aventure Parc Wavre: tree top adventures near BrusselsThis Adventure Park in Wavre is all about high in the sky adrenalin in the heart of nature - with a little help from mankind. 40 zip wires, including a 250 m long one, have no place for scaredy cats but if you take the leap, it's absolutely thrilling. Zipping on high wires like flying monkeys and enjoying jumps with in
- Beumont woodlands in Wavre© AdobeStockWavre
Beumont woodlands in WavreLocated on the heights of Wavre, the Beumont woodlands is an 18 hectares tree planted area designed for sports and leisure.
- CrazyAxes | Axe throwing in Wavre© Crazy Axes TeamWavre
CrazyAxes | Axe throwing in WavreWake up the lumberjack in you or simply get rid of your frustration at CrazyAxes in Wavre... throwing axes!
- Notre-Dame de Basse Wavre basilica© Notre-Dame de Basse-WavreWavre
Notre-Dame de Basse Wavre basilicaThe Notre-Dame de Basse Wavre basilica was built in the 16-17th century on the ruins of a Benedictine priory. It has been an important centre of pilgrimage for the last 500 years.
- Château de la Bawette Golf, at the heart of the Walloon Brabant© Golf du Château de la BawetteWavre
Château de la Bawette Golf, at the heart of the Walloon Brabant"Le Parc" is a high-quality, 18-hole international golf course (Par 72), South of Brussels, on an estate of around 100 ha.
- Golf du Bercuit© SkitterphotoGrez-Doiceau
Golf du BercuitSituated in the magnificent private property of Bercuit, its fairways and greens have been cleverly thought out and designed.
- Vroum'ekes: discover the Walloon countryside on board a vintage van© Vroum'ekesRixensart
Vroum'ekes: discover the Walloon countryside on board a vintage vanAdventure ahead! A guide will show you around the Walloon Brabant countryside... aboard an authentic Volkswagen van...
- Balloonair: hot air balloon flights n Wallonia© WBT - Caroline RaseGrez-Doiceau
Balloonair: hot air balloon flights n WalloniaEnjoy a unique hot air balloon ride over Wallonia with Balloonair (30 years of expertise)
- Smartmush mushrooms in Walhain© WBT - Caroline RaseWalhain
Smartmush mushrooms in WalhainSmartmush, in Walhain, invites you to discover how mushrooms are grown.
- Musée de la 1ere Armée Française© Kim FoucartCortil-Noirmont
Musée de la 1ere Armée FrançaiseAssembled by private collectors, this museum provides an overview of the deployment of the Belgian, French and British armed forces as part of the Dyle plan, with a large collection of weapons, maps and documents. The displays underline the importance of the battle of Gembloux, emphasising the sacrifice of the French a
- The Château de Bousval vineyard© Vignoble du Château de BousvalBousval
The Château de Bousval vineyardDiscover the story of the Château de Bousval vineyard, a local production with a fascinating range of products.
- Renipont Plage: a swimming area in Lasne (Walloon Brabant)© C. T Sas - Destination BWLasne
Renipont Plage: a swimming area in Lasne (Walloon Brabant)200 tons of white sand, a water slide, rowing boats, beach volley and pétanque grounds: Renipont Plage is much more fun than a swimming pool!
- The lake of Genval and its yacht club© WBT - Denis ErroyauxGenval
The lake of Genval and its yacht clubThis large stretch of water (18 hectares) stretches along the forest of Soignes, a mere 20 km of Brussels: quite a fantastic site and a pure invite to relax! It also is home to the Genval Yacht Club.
- MARTIN' SPA© WBT - Caroline RaseGenval
MARTIN' SPAIt all starts with a gentle climb - both a physical and a symbolic one - to the roofs of the Château du Lac.
- Les Aventuriers du Relais des Rêves: fun activities in Grez-Doiceau© Les Aventuriers du Relais des RêvesGrez-Doiceau
Les Aventuriers du Relais des Rêves: fun activities in Grez-DoiceauEnjoy lots of fun activities at Le Relais des Rêves : survival challenges, obstacle courses, escape games...
- Villers Abbey, part of Wallonia's exceptional cultural heritage© FTBWVillers-la-Ville
Villers Abbey, part of Wallonia's exceptional cultural heritageThe Villers Abbey, built in 1146, now in ruins is a stunning witness of how the Cistercian Monks lived. The site is considered one of the most complete in Europe as it features remains of all the buildings used daily.
- Take a stroll along the meditative path of the Villers Abbey, through the garden of scents© Abbaye de Villers asblVillers-la-Ville
Take a stroll along the meditative path of the Villers Abbey, through the garden of scentsStressed by work, worn out by routine? Find serenity off the beaten path on the Sentier méditatif de l’Abbaye, the abbey's meditative path. Panels placed along the trail invite visitors to relax and reconnect with their surroundings.
- Villers-la-Ville Abbey vineyards© Christophe WaterkeynVillers-la-Ville
Villers-la-Ville Abbey vineyardsJoin the Confrérie du vignoble de l'Abbaye de Villers for a visit of the most famous abbey in Walloon Brabant's vineyards.
- Cycling in Wallonia: following the footsteps of monks and knights© FTBWVillers-la-Ville
Cycling in Wallonia: following the footsteps of monks and knightsCycle from Villers-la-Ville to Nivelles: a bike ride rich in discoveries, relaxing times and delicious treats.
- A stunning walk in Wallonia | Villers-la-Ville© FTBWWavre9.5 km
A stunning walk in Wallonia | Villers-la-Ville
- Equi Trait Passion | Carriage rides near Lasne© Equi Trait PassionLasne
Equi Trait Passion | Carriage rides near Lasne
- Golf de l'Empereur, Relais© WBT - Olivier LegardienWays
Golf de l'Empereur, RelaisNear the Lion's Mount in Waterloo and 20 minutes from Brussels, you can find rolling plains sprinkled with copses of protected trees.
- The Villers Abbey's microbrewery© Erwin FurnièreVillers-la-Ville
The Villers Abbey's microbreweryIn the Villers Abbey's archive was found one of the monks' recipes for beer, dating back to the 18th century. This precious find inspired new recipes to its microbrewery.
- Hez woodlands in Genappe© AdobeStockGenappe
Hez woodlands in GenappeThe Hez woodlands, in Genappe, is one of 7 forests in the Baisy-Thy. Located by the Villers-la-Ville abbey, its 5 paths prove perfect for nature strolls.
- The Brasserie du Renard© WBT - Caroline RaseGrez-Doiceau
The Brasserie du RenardThis microbrewery, based in Grez-Doiceau produces artisanal beers using distinctive ingredients such as spice or fresh fruit.
- Pro Velo Namur | Bike Point at Gembloux' station© Pro Velo NamurGembloux
Pro Velo Namur | Bike Point at Gembloux' stationDid you know Gembloux' station has a Bike Point? Perfect for those wishing to cycle through the region and enjoy its stunning landscapes.
- Royal Waterloo Golf Club© PexelsOhain
Royal Waterloo Golf ClubThe Royal Waterloo is a welcoming family club for all golfers wishing to share a round together.
- Page 1