A selection of places to spend the night after exploring Ottignies Louvan-la-Neuve and its surroundings. Three very different styles of accomodation to satisfy all tastes.
Hôtel Ibis Styles Meeting Center Louvain-la-Neuve
This hotel welcomes you at a stone’s throw from the Bois de Lauzelle. It offers a tranquil setting for a stay. Terrace, conservatory and a view of nature are some of the attractive features of the Ibis Styles Louvain-la-Neuve. Its recently renovated bedrooms, decorated in a convivial and warm fashion, offer a contemporary and tonic atmosphere.
Château de Limelette
is situated on the grounds of the Château de Limelette hotel, the 30 fully equipped rooms of the Centre Thalgo make it the largest marine balneotherapy centre in the country.
Le Coquelicot Bleu is a guest house situated at the edge of the Bois de Lauzelle in Ottignies. Two double rooms are available, one of which can sleep two more people. Come and take advantage of the tranquillity of this rural villa and its proximity to the town centres of Ottignies and Louvain-la-Neuve!
Type of lodging
Classification - Guesthouses
Classification - GÎtes
Classification - Hotels
Classification - Furnished lodgings
Label or affiliation
- Ibis Styles Meeting Centre in Louvain-la-Neuve© Simon SchmittLouvain-La-Neuve
Ibis Styles Meeting Centre in Louvain-la-NeuveIbis Styles hotel & Meeting Centre Louvain-la-Neuve features 77 rooms, surrounded by a peaceful green setting. The hotel also offers tailor-made events for
- Martin's All Suites Louvain-la-Neuve© Martin's All Suites Louvain-la-NeuveOttignies-Louvain-la-Neuve
Martin's All Suites Louvain-la-NeuveMartin's All Suites Louvain-la-Neuve is the first hotel in the Martin's portfolio to offer suites and flats for short and long stays.
- Martin's Louvain-la-Neuve© Martin's Louvain-la-NeuveOttignies-Louvain-la-Neuve
Martin's Louvain-la-NeuveMartin's Louvain-la-Neuve is a superior three-star hotel, offering a pleasant, comfortable stay in Walloon Brabant.
- Hôtel Le Piano 2 (Corbais)© Hôtel Piano 2Corbais
Hôtel Le Piano 2 (Corbais)Part of the Welcome Bike network, Hôtel Piano 2 is ideally located near Corbais in Walloon Brabant. The hotel counts 20 bedrooms, each with its own atmosphere.
- Hôtel Château du Lac, a 5 star hotel near Brussels© Martin’s HotelsGenval
Hôtel Château du Lac, a 5 star hotel near BrusselsThe Château du Lac welcomes its guest to discover the Walloon Brabant province, at the heart of Belgium.
- Dolce La Hulpe Brussels© Hôtel Dolce La Hulpe BrusselsLa Hulpe
Dolce La Hulpe BrusselsLocated in a verduous setting 15 km from the centre of Brussels, this 4-star design & well-being hotel is an ideal destination for rest and relaxation.
- Martin's Waterloo, within easy reach of Brussels© Martin’s HotelsWaterloo
Martin's Waterloo, within easy reach of BrusselsMartin's Waterloo is a 3-star hotel, part of the Martin's Hotels group.
- Martin's Grand Hôtel© Martin's Grand HotelWaterloo
Martin's Grand HôtelMartin's Grand 4 star Hotel in Waterloo. Discover the happiness of waking up in the countryside while being less than 20 minutes from Brussels ....
- Kaleo Gîtes | Mozaik in Louvain-la-Neuve© Pierre PinterOttignies-Louvain-la-Neuve
Kaleo Gîtes | Mozaik in Louvain-la-NeuveKaleo welcomes you to their new gÎte, Mozaik, in the centre of Louvain-la-Neuve. Modern, comfortable, it proves ideal for stays with family or friends in the Walloon Brabant region.
- Hôtel B-Lodge (Louvain-la-Neuve)© joseph.BACKES@skynet.beOttignies-Louvain-la-Neuve
Hôtel B-Lodge (Louvain-la-Neuve)Discover this delightful design hotel in Louvain-la-Neuve and its 7 rooms. Perfect for leisure or business stays.
- Novotel Wavre Brussels East© Whitevision photographyWavre
Novotel Wavre Brussels EastThe Leonardo Hotel Wavre, 25 km from Brussels, offers relaxing surroundings perfect for a business trip and a wide range of leisure activities for a family vacation.
- Best Western HNA Wavre Hôtel© Best Western Wavre HotelWavre
Best Western HNA Wavre HôtelLocated near the centre of Wavre and the famous Walibi theme park, this hotel offers comfortable and well-equipped rooms. Description 70 double or family rooms Free WIFI Restaurant and bar Garden with a terrace Free parking Buffet breakfast Near the hotel The Wellington museum #link[node|5474|The 181
- Hôtel Ibis Wavre Brussels East© Abaca Corporate - Jeff BaucheWavre
Hôtel Ibis Wavre Brussels EastThe Hôtel Ibis Wavre Brussels East, just 25 km from the capital, offers a choice of 86 comfortable, peaceful rooms for tourists, families and business travelers.
- Les Trois Fontaines: a guesthouse in Walhain© Les Trois FontainesWalhain
Les Trois Fontaines: a guesthouse in WalhainThe Trois Fontaine villa, located in a 4 hectares tree planted park, was awarded 3 épis for its quality.
- Dimensions M: a guesthouse in Corbais© dimensions MMont-Saint-Guibert
Dimensions M: a guesthouse in CorbaisDimensions M is a peaceful bed and breakfast offering quality lodging for up to 9 persons. This house, in Mont-Saint-Guibert, will delight lovers of contemporary architecture and business men wishing to step away from classical hotels.
- Le Relais de l'Empereur hotel© Golf de l’Empereur, WaysGenappe
Le Relais de l'Empereur hotelLe Relais de l'Empereur, a 3-star hotel in Ways, offers 14 comfortable rooms within a golf course. A lovely, relaxing change of scenery!
- La Ferme de l'Hosté - Gîte 3 | A farm gîte in Wavre© La Ferme de l'HostéWavre
La Ferme de l'Hosté - Gîte 3 | A farm gîte in WavreLa Ferme de l'Hosté offers a range of gîtesin Wavre (just a few minutes from Brussels and Walibi). Gîte 2, big enough for 4, has been awarded 2 épis for its quality.
- La Ferme de l'Hosté - Gîte 1 | A farm gîte in Wavre© La Ferme de l'HostéWavre
La Ferme de l'Hosté - Gîte 1 | A farm gîte in WavreLa Ferme de l'Hosté offers a range of gîtesin Wavre (just a few minutes from Brussels and Walibi). Gîte 1, big enough for 4, has been awarded 2 épis for its quality.
- La Ferme de l'Hosté - Gîte 3 | A farm gîte in Wavre© La Ferme de l'HostéWavre
La Ferme de l'Hosté - Gîte 3 | A farm gîte in Wavre
- Gîte de la Marache: a countryside gîte in Lasne© Vincent LesceuxLasne
Gîte de la Marache: a countryside gîte in LasneThis small farm, originally built in 1892, was fully renovated into a gîte and guarantees relaxing holidays.
- Le Chalet de la Joncquière: a furnished holiday lodging in Villers-la-Ville© Le Chalet de la JoncquièreVillers-la-Ville
Le Chalet de la Joncquière: a furnished holiday lodging in Villers-la-VilleThe Chalet de la Joncquière is a furnished holiday lodging, big enough for 4 guests, ideally located by the ruins of the Villers-la-Ville abbey.
- Léonard - a B&B for 2 to 6 persons in Villers-la-Ville© WBT - Caroline RaseVillers-la-Ville
Léonard - a B&B for 2 to 6 persons in Villers-la-Ville3 double rooms in a sweet family house, surrounded by nature, a few minutes from the famous Villers-la-Ville abbey.
- Fenêtres sur Cour: a furnished holiday lodging in Baisy-Thy© Fenêtres sur CourGenappe
Fenêtres sur Cour: a furnished holiday lodging in Baisy-ThyFenêtres sur Cour, located near Genappe, is a furnished holiday home for 4 persons.
- La Bachée: a countryside gîte in Plancenoit© Gîte La Bachée 2019Plancenoit
La Bachée: a countryside gîte in PlancenoitThis gîte, nestled in the former stables and barn of a picturesque 18th-century farm, is located near the battlefields of Waterloo. Perfect for those wishing to combine a cultural holiday with an eco-friendly stay! It has been awarded 3 épis for its quality.
- La Bachée: a B&B Plancenoit© Chambre d'hôtes La Bachée - Mai 2019Lasne
La Bachée: a B&B PlancenoitLa Bachée B&B, awarded 2 épis for its quality, is located in the picturesque village of Plancenoît, near the famous battlefield of Waterloo. This stunning farm, built in 1721 and typical of the Brabant architecture, is perfect to combine ecotourism and cultural visits.
- Chez Tonton Pic: a countryside gîte in Chaumont-Gistoux© Chez Tonton PicChaumont-Gistoux
Chez Tonton Pic: a countryside gîte in Chaumont-GistouxLocated within easy reach of Wavre and Louvain-la-Neuve, this charming studio for 2, has been fully renovated and offers a peaceful break by a forest.
- Le Passavant: a farm gîte in Genappe© La ferme du PassavantGenappe
Le Passavant: a farm gîte in GenappeSpend relaxing holidays in the picturesque farm in Genappe.
- The Gîte du Châtelet: a furnished holiday lodging in Villers-la-Ville© WBT - Caroline RaseVillers-la-Ville
The Gîte du Châtelet: a furnished holiday lodging in Villers-la-VilleThis beautifully renovated gîte, in a castle's estate near Villersla-Ville, offers quite a unique, romantic setting.
- Les Bruyères: a countryside gîte in Grez-Doiceau© Gîte des BruyèresGrez-Doiceau
Les Bruyères: a countryside gîte in Grez-DoiceauThe Gîte des Bruyères, nestled in a charming 19th-century farm typical of the Brabant region, has been awarded 3 épis for its quality.The perfect place to relax and slow down a little.
- Sakura Lodging: a furnished holiday flat in Grez-Doiceau© Sakura LodgingGrez-Doiceau
Sakura Lodging: a furnished holiday flat in Grez-DoiceauSakura Lodging is a charming flat for 6, enjoying both a nature setting and an easy access to Brussels.
- LE CÔTÉ VERT© Valérie EverardWaterloo
LE CÔTÉ VERT
- Chez Spoons: a guesthouse in Grez-Doiceau© Chez Spoons Bed & BreakfastGrez-Doiceau
Chez Spoons: a guesthouse in Grez-DoiceauChez Spoons is a charming guest house in the village of Bossut, perfect to relax, enjoy the region's stunning landscapes and indulge in local specialities...
- Villa Tiffany: a guesthouse in Braine-l'Alleud© WBT - Caroline RaseBraine-l'Alleud
Villa Tiffany: a guesthouse in Braine-l'AlleudNestled in a large estate, Villa Tiffany is a charming guesthouse with a terrace, garden and outside (heated) pool.
- Au Pigeon voyageur: a guesthouse in Nethen© B.TerlindenNethen
Au Pigeon voyageur: a guesthouse in NethenThis former café, by fields, woodland and nature reserves, now is a delightful guesthouse and offers a wonderful stay. Beatrice, art historian and cultural guide, will be delighted to share her passion for the region with you.