Get to learn more about Saint-Hubert, known as the capital of hunting, through the local legend of the stag, its folkloric events and rich history.
Label, certification or network
- A discovery trail to discover the picturesque villages of the Ardenne© Mark RossignolSaint-Hubert
A discovery trail to discover the picturesque villages of the ArdenneFollow the road starting in Saint-Hubert to discover five beautiful villages in the region: Gros-Fays, Our, Mirwart, Laforêt and Sohier. This 70 km route overlooks stunning landscapes: a wonderful opportunity to discover the Ardenne of yesteryear along the modern one.
- Pierre-Joseph Redouté museum© FTLB - P. WillemsSaint-Hubert
Pierre-Joseph Redouté museumThe Museum cultivates the memory of Pierre-Joseph Redouté, known worldwide for its paintings of roses. The site was built in front of where the artist's house, destroyed during WW2, once stood.
- A stunning woodland walk in Laneuville-au-Bois© WBT-Pierre PauquaySaint-Hubert12 km
A stunning woodland walk in Laneuville-au-Bois
- La Chevauchée forestière | A 200 km horse ride in la Forêt de St-Hubert© Les sentiers du PhoenixSaint-Hubert
La Chevauchée forestière | A 200 km horse ride in la Forêt de St-HubertLa Chevauchée forestière is a 168 km long (unmarked) horse ride in the Saint Hubert Forest (Begian Ardenne).
- The Table of Champions© WBT - Bruno d'AlimonteSaint-Hubert
The Table of ChampionsThe Table des Champions in Saint-Hubert is THE rendez-vous not to be missed for lovers of artisanal meats! To take away or to savour on the spot.
- The Saint-Hubert basilica, an architectural masterpiece, opens its attic to visitors© WBT - Bruno D'AlimonteSaint-Hubert
The Saint-Hubert basilica, an architectural masterpiece, opens its attic to visitorsThe Saint-Hubert basilica, listed as exceptional cultural heritage of Wallonia, is one of the most impressive in Europe.
- Saint-Hubert wildlife park© WBT - Bruno D'AlimonteSaint-Hubert
Saint-Hubert wildlife parkSaint Hubert wildlife park, in the heart of the Ardenne, is a real gem where visitors can admire Wallonia's animals.
- Chemins de solitude: a peaceful walk in the forest of Saint Hubert© Ingrid JusseretSaint-Hubert20 km
Chemins de solitude: a peaceful walk in the forest of Saint Hubert
- The Fourneau Saint-Michel estate and it museums© WBT - J.P.RemySaint-Hubert
The Fourneau Saint-Michel estate and it museumsThe Fourneau Saint-Michel estate, nestled in the Saint Hubert forest, is home to 2 exceptional sites: the Museum of Country Life and the Iron Museum.
- Saint-Hubert's cross-country ski slopes© Mikael DamkierSaint-Hubert
Saint-Hubert's cross-country ski slopesThe cross-country ski slopes of Hurtebise, a family managed ski station in the Saint-Hubert forest, are located near the local airfield.
- An initiation to gliding in Saint-Hubert© PixabaySaint-Hubert
An initiation to gliding in Saint-HubertThe CNVV (National Gliding Centre) has the best equipment possible for gliding (initiations, learning, practise).
- Saint-Hubert Airfield, to fly high above the Ardenne© Aérodrome de Saint-HubertSaint-Hubert
Saint-Hubert Airfield, to fly high above the ArdenneThe Saint-Hubert airfield is a recreational infrastructure in the province of Luxembourg, at the heart of the Ardenne woodlands, between the Ourthe, Semois