Malmedy, rich of a fantastic past, has much to offer visitors: inspiring museums, monuments offering a real journey through time, incredibly inspiring museums... The most famous is the Malmundarium, retracing the whole history of the region.
Attraction & type of activity
- Gourmet and bucolic itinerary between the Eifel and the Ardennes region© ostbelgien.eu – Dominik KetzMalmedy
Gourmet and bucolic itinerary between the Eifel and the Ardennes regionThis itinerary brings you to the Eastern Cantons, to the heart of an untamed and unspoilt nature in the Hautes-Fagnes Nature Reserve, around Malmedy, Waimes, Bütgenbach Lake and the Signal de Botrange, the highest point in Belgium.
- Malmundarium, a must see historical visit in Malmedy© SI MalmedyMalmedy
Malmundarium, a must see historical visit in MalmedyThe Malmundarium, a former Benedictine monastery, is a space dedicated to memory, art, history and culture in the Cantons de l'Est region.
- Baugnez 44 Historical Center: a museum dedicated to the Battle of the Bulge© Fondation Baugnez 44Malmedy
Baugnez 44 Historical Center: a museum dedicated to the Battle of the BulgeThe Baugnez 44 Historical Center is considered one of the most beautiful of the Battle of the Bulge museums.
- The Brasserie de Bellevaux, a family microbrewery in Malmedy© ostbelgien.eu – Dominik KetzMalmedy
The Brasserie de Bellevaux, a family microbrewery in MalmedyLocated in the Eastern Cantons, the Brasserie de Bellevaux will introduce you to the delights of its artisanal Ardenne brews.
- Cycling in the Hautes Fagnes© eastbelgium.comMalmedy37 km
Cycling in the Hautes Fagnes
- Hiking in Wallonia: ‘Napoleon's nose’, Reinhardstein Castle and Robertville Dam© WBT - S. WittenbolMalmedy5.3 km
Hiking in Wallonia: ‘Napoleon's nose’, Reinhardstein Castle and Robertville Dam
- The UNESCO route by bike | Part 10: Waimes - Raeren© WBT - Denis ErroyauxMalmedy56 km
The UNESCO route by bike | Part 10: Waimes - Raeren
- Paintball Sniper Zone | Paintball Outdoor (Malmedy)© Paintball Sniper ZoneMalmedy
Paintball Sniper Zone | Paintball Outdoor (Malmedy)Enjoy a war game with friends on a 10,000 m² large estate, at the heart of the Fagnes forest. Open every weekend or by appointment.
- Bike Park Ferme Libert© FTLB - P. WillemsMalmedy
Bike Park Ferme LibertWelcome to the largest bike park in the Benelux, the Bike Park Ferme Libert in Malmed, one of the most popular bike parks in Europe
- The visitor centre of the Vesdre Dam - Eupen© WBT - PériplétiesEupen
The visitor centre of the Vesdre Dam - EupenLocated at the confluence of the Vesdre and the Getzbach in Eupen, this dam is the third reservoir of potable water in Belgium. On its side, the visitor centre offers a stunning view of the construction and nearby woodlands.
- Mont Spinette cross-country ski slopes in Malmedy© Sonne FlecklMalmedy
Mont Spinette cross-country ski slopes in MalmedyMont Spinette's ski centre is located near Malmedy (Hautes Fagnes) at 540-metres in altitude. Many families and ski lovers meet here to enjoy the countryside slopes around Malmedy.
- Panoramic views near Xhoffraix© WBT - Charlotte PrincenXhoffraix17 km
Panoramic views near Xhoffraix
- Les Cretes de Xhoffraix Ski Centre© Reinhard SesterXhoffraix
Les Cretes de Xhoffraix Ski CentreThe Xhoffraix ski centre is located south of the Hautes Fagnes. Take a breath of fresh air away from the hustel and bustle on the cross-country ski trails